any CURAN information
1. Henry R B Curan was born to a female of the colony in Sydney
1820,he married Elizabeth Rogers.
2. A son Henry married Catherine Witt at limeburners creek
3. A son George married Annie Miller Shapter in Kempsey NSW 3/5/1905
4. A son Charles married Doris Ruby Innes at Myura NSW 17/6/1926
5. A daughter married Edward Miller at the Mariners Chapel Sydney
6. A son married Vanda Gooch in Jersey the Channel Islands
7. They now have a son Hamish born in Sydney
So there are many descendants of Henry to this day and my research will continue as I bring in the many other families through marriage since the first fleet arrived in Australia.