BLOODWORTH marriages 1852-1940 Victoria Australia
BLOODWORTH marriages 1852-1940 Victoria Australia.
married: 1862 Jane MORGAN.
Four Issues located.
1. Mary, born 1876 Amherst, Victoria.
2. George, born 1878 Amherst, Victoria.
3. David, born 1881 Talbot, Victoria.
4. Violet, born 1882 Talbot, Victoria.
married: 1895 Marion MILK.
married: 1902 Ethel Alice BARTLETT.
Five Issues located.
1. Gwendolyn, born 1902 Talbot, Victoria.
2. David, born 1904 Talbot, Victoria.
3. Florence, born 1911 Timor, Victoria.
4. John, born 1913 Timor, Victoria.
5. Violet, born 1915 Timor, Victoria.
married: 1906 Ethel Carol HARROWFIELD.
Six Issues located.
1. George, born 1906 Talbot, Victoria.
2. Frank Morgan, born 1908 Maryborough, Victoria.
3. Doreen Jane, born 1910 Timor, Victoria.
4. Robert Victor, born 1911 Timor, Victoria.
5. Lorna Ethel, born 1913 Timor, Victoria.
6. Kathleen, born 1916 Timor, Victoria.
married: 1932 Brixey Dinah BURROWS.
married: 1933 Dulcie Constance GROSSMAN.
married: 1937 Jean Nellie MCCULLOCH.
married: 1939 Vera May SPILSBURY.
married: 1852 William Robert SAMPSON.
Six Issues located.
1. Frank George Bloodworth, born 1854 Ballarat, Victoria.
2. Frank Harry Bloodworth, born 1856 Ballarat, Victoria.
3. Elisa Anne, born 1858 Smythes Creek, Victoria.
4. George William, born 1864 Linton, Victoria.
5. Samuel Bloodworth, born 1869 Linton, Victoria.
6. David, born 1872 Linton, Victoria.
married: 1905 Robert John JONES.
married: 1907 Thomas IRVINE.
married: 1927 Alfred Samuel FERRIS.
married: 1928 Frederick YOUNG.
married: 1932 Laurence Maurice TAYLOR.
married: 1935 Victor Charles HIAM.
married: 1938 Albert George JELL.
married: 1939 George Henry DAWS.
Compiled from the Victorian Birth and Marriage Indexes to assist others researching the BLOODWORTH lines.
on 2015-09-06 06:58:16
TONKIN lives in Victoria, Australia.
Journals are intended to assist new researchers locate family lines in Australia and should only be used as a guide for follow up research and record searches as intended. Due to spelling and informant errors appearing in the records, typo errors and my misreading of the records mistakes must be expected. Errors will be corrected when detected.