My maternal Gr Grandmother was also a sister of Marion May Tye. I have some photos I'm hoping to identify. Can you help?
by Vicmoco 41 minutes ago
in SEABROOK marriages New Zealand 1872 - 1930
Thank you ngairedith for this information. Sidney is buried in Sydmonds Street cemetery, Auckland. There is plenty of information out there on the STEPHEN family but Margaret is quite elusive. I...
by ronmar 11 hours, 37 minutes ago
in Still looking for Margaret ADLAM.
thanks for pointing him out to me had not heard of him before even though I do a great deal of research on early NZ This is a good read on Sidney which I will share here for any one else...
by ngairedith 14 hours, 29 minutes ago
in Still looking for Margaret ADLAM.
I dont believe there any headstones. I will have to contact the Administrators directly. Thank you
by ginap7000 1 day, 2 hours ago
in Anyone/information/images with the last name Power buried in Bulla cemetery.There my not be any headstones for the graves. Australia
Do you know anyone alive from that family because im related to them and trying to find people alive can u help
by petereagles75 1 day, 5 hours ago
in John Leonard townsend and susannah caroline hanson
BIRTH. Name: Susannah Caroline HANSON. Born: 08 August 1864, Tasmania. Father: Albert HANSON. Mother: Sarah Susannah JONES. Ref: Registry of Births, Tasmania. Reg #966.
by tonkin 1 day, 7 hours ago
in John Leonard townsend and susannah caroline hanson
BIRTH. Name: John TOWNSEND. Born: 1865 Dromana, Victoria. Father: John TOWNSEND. Mother: Allison MITCHELL. Ref: Registry of Births, Victoria. Reg #14930.
by tonkin 1 day, 7 hours ago
in John Leonard townsend and susannah caroline hanson
Or anyone you know I can get in contact with ? It will help
by petereagles75 1 day, 8 hours ago
in John Leonard townsend and susannah caroline hanson
Thank you do u mind helping me find family please im looking everywhere but theres not much so if u could come back do u mind helping me find family please
by petereagles75 1 day, 8 hours ago
in John Leonard townsend and susannah caroline hanson
MARRIAGE. Groom: John TOWNSEND. Birth place: Given as Dromana. Bride: Sushanna Caroline HANSON. Birth place: Given as Tasmania. Year married: 1887. Place: Victoria. Ref: Registry of...
by tonkin 1 day, 8 hours ago
in John Leonard townsend and susannah caroline hanson
Wow look at my grate granpa and granma they did a lot of things if any one is related to them to plesse step forward tgank u
by petereagles75 1 day, 9 hours ago
in JOHN TOWNSEND, DROMANA, VIC., AUST. : FIRST TO USE MOUTH TO MOUTH IN AUSTRALIA?
hi ginap, there are over 150 headstone photos for Bulla Cemetery on Billion Graves (no Power at this time) I suggest you find somewhere at that above link where you can request someone to take...
by ngairedith 1 day, 14 hours ago
hi Sharon did you try to contact me about your family. there are some Jenkins family here in Memphis, he a police office and he relatve to the Jenkins in mound bayou ms mary
by mwood2638 1 day, 21 hours ago
in Jenkins Family
Joe is about 50 years of age. I am his daughter. Trying to contact. Anything helps.
by Dakotam03 1 day, 21 hours ago
in LOOKING FOR ROOTS OF JOSEPH POTRZEBOWSKI FAMILY OF POLAND/PENNSYLVANIA
Hello, Maisie was married to Matthew M Cunningham 1939 then married Alexander G W Marshall in 1946 Croydon Surrey. Mavis
by PrattCunningham 2 days, 10 hours ago
in Children born to Maisie Elizabeth Pratt.?
The surname index in the journal has been updated to include references to entries written since 3-9-2016.
by itellya 2 days, 12 hours ago
in UPDATE ON PROGRESS ON MY "CHRONOLOGY OF BURIALS AT DROMANA, VIC., AUST., (FROM TROVE)" JOURNAL.
[email protected]
by marlin1945 2 days, 14 hours ago
in NOEL NORMAN PARKER - WW II Hero
What was her married name
by familydetective 2 days, 14 hours ago
in Children born to Maisie Elizabeth Pratt.?
i have many photos of noel and the coffins in the grave surrounded by German troops will send if i knew how?
by kozmik 2 days, 23 hours ago
in NOEL NORMAN PARKER - WW II Hero
Hi KOSMICK Thank you for your comment. The history and bravery of the people involved in this war is amazing. Any data that you can provide would be great. Many of my family were involved in the...
by marlin1945 3 days ago