That would be great.Do you know if they had relations in Matewan,WV?
by Dezistafford 4 years ago
in Looking for Stafford's from Kentucky or West Virginia around Mingo county
Hello, My grandmother was a Stubbings and her father was from Essex, I believe. I have a family tree that one of her brothers put together and would be happy to share details if you like. Kind...
by sarafina72 4 years ago
in looking for suffolk stubbings helions bumpstead birdbrook etc
Thank you ALV for finding the marriage details.
by wingersmum 4 years ago
in Looking for Joseph Owens/ Owen of Ludlow, England
Joseph and Ann's Registration was Clun Vol 6a p818 They were married a very short time as Ann's death was recorded in the June Quarter of 1875 in the district of Clun (vol 6a p424a) - Owens,...
by ALV 4 years ago
in Looking for Joseph Owens/ Owen of Ludlow, England
I have found a marriage between Joseph Owens and Ann Poundley registered in the March 1875 quarter in the District of Clun (spans the counties of Montgomeryshire And Shropshire).
by ALV 4 years ago
in Looking for Joseph Owens/ Owen of Ludlow, England
Thank you, I have now made contact with descendants of Dan & Anne. Daniels parents were James Scullion & Mary Diamond. Thanks Everyone for you help Cheers
by Hallcraft 4 years ago
in Scullion - Looking for Daniel & Anne (Kearney) Scullion. Emigrated to Australia in 1854
I've just come across this website and your queries about the Scullions from St Kilda. James Scullion (snr) married to Bridget Collins came from Ballyscullion East, Antrim and his parents were...
by missingpieces 4 years ago
Are you sure that Harry was alive when his last child was born. I know that my Great Great Grandfather died 5 months before his last one was born. On my Great Great Great Uncle's baptism (which...
by ALV 4 years ago
in Death Date for Harry Hill born 1854 Harting England .
Can you give me any more details? where born etc My Mother was a Sutton & I have quite a few Sutton names but I am in Tasmania & most of them died here If you can give me some more info I...
by gayell 4 years ago
in Looking for any info on my father Ernest Robert sutton born 19 sept 1935
James and Elizabeth Flipp married 5 Jan 1806 Haslemere, Surrey England that is the correct one . The James Flipt christened Nov 1784 MESSAGE he is not this one . Thanks for your replies
by nflipp 4 years ago
in looking for Flipp ancestors in Hampshire England
Hi ALV, I'll certainly check out the website you speak of, hopefully I can gather the information that will link Richard to winfield. Thank you for the information. Regards, Bob
by BobEvans 4 years ago
in Looking for the parents of Richard Marr Scott
Hi Tonkin, Thanks for the confirmation, I had a year but not a specific date. My son who lives in Adelaide informs me that Richard & Lucy lived in Strathalbyn, SA, and that he was a...
by BobEvans 4 years ago
in Looking for the parents of Richard Marr Scott
I remember some Staffords living in Grafton, WV. If you think it will help I will try to remember what I can & let you know.
by carolesisk41 4 years ago
in Looking for Stafford's from Kentucky or West Virginia around Mingo county
This might be a possibility for James. name: James Flipt gender: Male baptism/christening date: 10 Nov 1784 baptism/christening place: ST SEPULCHRE,LONDON,LONDON,ENGLAND birth date: 19...
by ALV 4 years ago
in looking for Flipp ancestors in Hampshire England
Is this the right James and Elizabeth? groom's name: James Flipp bride's name: Elizabeth Tinkler marriage date: 05 Jan 1806 marriage place: Haslemere,Surrey,England
by ALV 4 years ago
in looking for Flipp ancestors in Hampshire England
You will have to excuse my total ignorance of Flemish - I could not follow the instructions on your website. Is there a starting first/Christian name for each of these and year or years, please? :)
by ALV 4 years ago
in Looking for Pisane and Van den Brande
click on POST a JOURNAL ( top of page and follow instructions )
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in HANSEN DESCENDANTS ---- FROM 1784. - DENMARK / TONGA
Which line are you looking for. We are descended through John whose father was Rodophil.
by robbarnes0104 4 years ago
in Looking for BARNES family in Amelia County, Virginia
Was his father Frederick Hansen?
by MaralynSekona27 4 years ago
in Looking for information for Adolf Frederick Hansen
my great great grandfather's name was Frederick Verne Hansen who married Lena Harriet Lyden (possibly married in vava'u,tonga est. 1885). From the stories I hear from my uncles, Frederick had 2...
by MaralynSekona27 4 years ago