Welcome Downey and sorry to hear of your crash, prompts me to backup on an external source. Did you start your research with you then your parents and work your way up the line? Where are you...
by margarms 5 years, 4 months ago
in I am new to this site
Thankyou noggin, Will have a look,as i think i have Alfred,s date of birth on a certificate,will post as soon as i find it.
by highreward 5 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for family members of my Grandfather Alfred Atkinson
Thanks ngairedith, Yes Emily Ethell was my Grandmother. Same posting as above.
by highreward 5 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for family members of my Grandfather Alfred Atkinson
other postings from highreward ... Looking for any information on my Grandmother Emily Atkinson [Maiden name Ethell ] On her travels She was born in Scotland,Then married in NZ in 1928 to...
in Looking for family members of my Grandfather Alfred Atkinson
was your grandmother Emily ETHELL ? and where was she born?
in Looking for family members of my Grandfather Alfred Atkinson
Hi I have not heard of him so am not sure Sorry
by siennasmith 5 years, 4 months ago
in I am looking for Carswell and Croft
Thank you ,this is correct family trying to locate any family members...Peter Thomas parents are Elbert Thomas dob about 1810-1820 and Sallie Williams Thomas birth 1825 from South Carolina
by djwalton 5 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for descendants of Peter and Dora Wright Thomas of Madison Fl
Mine lived in NY where Im stuck, they moved between 1850 and 1860 to Michigan ater they moved I have info.
by joeysgma 5 years, 4 months ago
in Cole Researcher
Are we related? After Austin lost his wife, he married my ancestor Mary Jane Michner Groh. Im searching for a death date for him, but I have other info. Just let me know what you need:)
by joeysgma 5 years, 4 months ago
in Any info. on Austin k
Is Cornelius John Croft included in your research?
by VARZI222 5 years, 4 months ago
in I am looking for Carswell and Croft
Hi I am a Gormley from ossoryhill , might have some family knowledge on Brennans of Revanagh as they are my dads cousins.
by Tinab73 5 years, 4 months ago
in Revanagh Brennans
I am descended from John Alexander, he is my Great grandfather; He married Rebecca Beattie in 1911 and they had 9 Surviving Children in Wairoa Hawkes Bay. Jack Duley (married to Nora ?) George...
by Perty1 5 years, 4 months ago
in John William DULEY + Mary Ann PECK - Ashhurst
thank you to Wdevereaux for this message: Subject: Devereux To: ngairedith From: Wdevereux Date: 2013-02-04 09:51:16 Thought you'd like to know there is a great family tree in GenI for FW...
in William Checkley DEVEREUX & Ellen KING - Lower Hutt
Did you research those names in Tn., Ga. and Al., I have those surnames in my family tree but still have not connected all the dots... good luck
by Sandee 5 years, 4 months ago
in Wright, Yates, Garrigan, a mystery that we need help on.
Hi everyone! I just joined familytreecircles.com today, February 4, 2013, because I was delighted to see that someone else was researching the Veronica Chehi/Chapke family line. Veronica's...
by 19paect87 5 years, 4 months ago
in Chehi family from Hungary
Many thanks for this, it helps a lot with with my family tree. I now have to try and find what brought John Ridsdale to Bramham from Hampsthwaite.
by jtridsdale 5 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for birth record of John Ridsdale
Momahedger, let us know where you roadblocks are. Maybe we can think of a way to help
by AncestrySisters 5 years, 4 months ago
in Mayflower Society Application Process
updated for chas
in murder of George VENNELL - Christchurch 1879
My great grandparents are hohepa brown and lizzy daniels my mother is the eldest of 12 her father (my grandfather) is a son of hohepa and lizzy my mother is Sarina Bradding Nee Brown Born 30 march...
by Jordan89 5 years, 4 months ago
in Mary Bevan-Greatbatch
Hi Bron, Yes I have researched that line now and you are on my tree. Contact me please on [email protected] and we can exchange info. Regards Carol
by cjs 5 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for relatives of Henry Gardiner Baker born abt 1823 in Nassau ,New Providence, West Indies. He came to Australia and married Mary Ann Mullen on 2/3/1850 in St Marks Sydney.