Hi, did any future Jacksons settle in NZ pl?
by bl0ndie 3 years, 11 months ago
in JACKSONS in Australia
Hello Djrusfam, hope some of this might help: JARDEN of Christchurch
in Looking for Jarden Christchurch New Zealand
Mr. Edmondsallen, I've been reading your journals. Many of them are so funny!! Keep it up! As we search through the age of years gone by, we need some good "ole fashioned" laughter! Thank you.
by 1bobbylee 3 years, 11 months ago
in searching for john waters possibly my great great great grandfather. my question is: Is john waters my great great great grandfather? John Waters home in 1850 was in Spartanburg, SC. From 1850 federal census. his estimated birth abt 1805. cenus no.
Mr. Edmondsallan, Thank you. I need to get father and grandfathers in better order. I'll get a journal and do my best to get it all together correctly. Thanks a lot! Regards. Yes, John Waters...
by 1bobbylee 3 years, 11 months ago
Mr. Edmondsallan, I just checked your profile. I am sincerely impressed. What an educator you are! Congratulations!
by 1bobbylee 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for anything on my GGGG Granfather Waters - Southern Spartanburg County SC
Help!! What other query? Was answered? I just purchased a PC. How do I look for query? How do I bring up answer? I told you I was a rookie! Sorry the delay in getting back to you. Thanks....
by 1bobbylee 3 years, 11 months ago
Refer to your other query that was answered -regards
Refer to your last Query - Regards
in I am looking for decendants of James and Mary Snell
can you assist by giving us a date , a place , a country - regards
in I am looking for decendants of James and Mary Snell
Come back to us with some or a name , a place , a country , and a date and we will all pitch in and get you under way - Regards
in How do I go about finding my relatives ?
hello - I think this how your ancestry is . Unfortuneately I cannot prove it 100% . some pieces are missing . From John Calvin forward is the tricky bit - He had two sons - Thomas Allen who went to...
Thanks from downunder (Oz).
by allycat 3 years, 11 months ago
in information on Howard Dale Royer kiled at Pearl Harbor 1941
do you have a direct kink you could send me I tried to find it but no luck
by canuk53 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for info on William Pennington Roberts born 20 March 1832 Portersville Butler PA Married Ellen Maria Young. Later moved to MN
Some of the information regarding von Keisenberg family members is incorrect. My mother was Patricia Mary Watson (nee von Keisenberg). Her sister was Kathleen Ada Helen Maxwell (nee von...
by catherinewatson 3 years, 11 months ago
in von KEISENBERG deaths New Zealand 1900-2000
Thankyou so much for all this info and you were right, that is my fathers funeral notice... Im going to jump on now and search through BD&M to see what i can find... Thankyou again... Your...
by kellym1990 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for relations to Kenneth MARTIN NSW
Thank you allycat. What a most helpful, respectable, cordial, and really helpful information you gave to mikero. This information can be helpful to many subscribers. You deserve an "Atta Boy!"
by 1bobbylee 3 years, 11 months ago
in information on Howard Dale Royer kiled at Pearl Harbor 1941
Where do you first find John and his mother, Anna L.? What information is on the page where you find them? Do you have a last name for his wife,claudia?
by lent 3 years, 11 months ago
in My Philip Bridgman (1796-1846) and Sarah Ann Carnes (1803-1845) were...
SOURCE: World War II Valour In the Pacific USS Arizona (BB39) Casualties Name Rank Service Home ROYER, Howard Dale GM3c USN Ohio Below is a newspaper article online from as...
by allycat 3 years, 11 months ago
in information on Howard Dale Royer kiled at Pearl Harbor 1941
Hi Edmond! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing this with me! I appreciate it. Can you give me any hints on how to find anything about Fannie Shelton, William's 2nd wife? All I know is she...
by nannygoat 3 years, 11 months ago
in HURD - William M from Tennessee, settled in Walnut Grove, Missouri
Any one out there. Please help me. I am really stuck on John Waters. I am a rookie. Any piece of information is important to me. Thanking all of you.
by 1bobbylee 3 years, 11 months ago