by pjs44 4 years ago
in "WEDEKING in Nebraska"
Hi Ray - You and I are cousins. My grandfather Robert Parker, Jr. is your Dad's oldest brother. I traced the male Parker line all the way back to 1500 in England. Robert Otto Parker - your...
by brwparker 4 years ago
in Looking for Parker family beyond 1868 from Indiana
Mr Jessie Littleton, you didn't mention if you had a computer. If you do not, go to your public libary. Most libraries have Ancestry- Library-Edition. It's free. Before I got a computer,...
by 1bobbylee 4 years ago
in A Beginner's Guide to Genealogy: Let's Get Started!
Hi, I am Diarmuid Bridgeman, from the cork - limerick border in Ireland. My grand father, Jeremiah Thomas came from Cork city (he was in World war 1 as well). He settled in Charleville in North...
by Diarmuid 4 years ago
in Bridgeman, County Limerick, Ireland
HENRY DAVEY HARRIS lived in Grass Valley Calif born in England
by EdHarris 4 years ago
in uebec canada and raised a large family there he was ALEXANDER Mc
You did not give the year of their births or deaths, so that even with knowing that their graves were transferred in 1988, it's a bit hard to know what timeline to look. You should always post...
by CassieTrue 4 years ago
in LOOKING FOR WILLIAM LINTON ALEXANDER OF GA
Thank you for making me laugh. I feel very honoured to have been included, though I guess many of you empathised with my anguished cry!!
by mowsehowse 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
My husbands birth name is Jarron Carline Peterson, his birth dads name is Enoch Carline Peterson. If this is any use to you, maybe it would be useful to my husband also.
by cevans27 4 years ago
in Looking for the ancestors and national origin of the following surname...
My husbands birth name is Jarron Carline Peterson. He is trying to find out about his birth dad. His name was Enoch Carline Peterson, is this is any use to you, maybe it would be useful to my...
by cevans27 4 years ago
in Just diggin' up the dead
Hi there folks; You will never know how much your help is appreciated. Yes it seems a lot of people named their child Content[wondering if the Mom was content when the labor pains stopped or ?]...
by maxine06 4 years ago
in Who is Content Fish??? Who are her ancestors??
The above journal was from the site Cambridge Museum Biographies - a fantastic website with biographies of 100s of settlers Robert (1851-1934) and Catherine 'Kate' (1856-1949) were married on...
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in " SWAYNE ROBERT " A PIONEER OF CAMBRIDGE
Hi, have Lambert from Sussex Bognor & Westhampnett, also Lambeth London, any connection, Jean in Dorset
by lilacthreads 4 years ago
in Lambert Family
I was very surprised to find just how many people have been given that name over the years - didn't know that until today's research What and adventure genealogy is
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in Who is Content Fish??? Who are her ancestors??
My Squibb,s are in Dorset UK back to 1713, one is from Portsmouth Hampshire, Jean Squibb UK
by lilacthreads 4 years ago
in the SQUIBB on PECK of TAITA (includes New Zealand settlers)
Your actions in resolving this situation are much appreciated Scott It's a shame you had to step in at all Thank you
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in What to do about a member who is upsetting the community?
What a curious name, Content. I wonder where the emphasis was placed when saying it. CONtent or conTENT. (I hope the latter, which is much more poetic.)
by Scott_J 4 years ago
in Who is Content Fish??? Who are her ancestors??
well, that's no great revelation that she was from Groton is it !! I see you said as much a couple of years ago on the net :) plodding on
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in Who is Content Fish??? Who are her ancestors??
slow going maxine, but have found she MAY have been born in GROTON, New London, Connecticut in 1771 ... more when found
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in Who is Content Fish??? Who are her ancestors??
@andresm, oh no. You have a town clerk holding a grudge? Not good!
by Scott_J 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
At the moment, I can't get my tree finished because of number 2
by andrewsm 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)