wonderful to read and remember. I feel sure the other memembers will also enjoy the Journal you have written - Regards
in Mary Parr married to Robert Crump
Hey Ed. You always respond to my email and I want to thank you. Sometimes when I put my feelers out there for info I think I'm just sending the queries into the cosmos. I have been lucky...
by mgallus 3 years, 11 months ago
in Mountains, Philadelphia, PA
I am also searching for a William George Webb. I know very little about my William George except he was born around 1890, married Bertha Alice Warren around 1906 and fathered Bertha Alice Webb in...
by moltonman 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for ansesters of William George Webb of Folkestone, England
List of the Tennessee State Marriages; from list of Cemetery, Blount County, Tennessee; Blount Co. Census; United States Federal Census; court house records; library, etc.
by mrpiggy 3 years, 11 months ago
in Trying to find any documentation that Nicholas Brewer, born 1806 is the son of James Brewer, 1775. Both died and buried in Blount County, TN.
Thank you Gerry, that would be him as he was a quarryman in the lime kilns in Grays, Essex before coming to Australia. Previous to James and Sophia's story I had written the story of his parents...
by margarms 3 years, 11 months ago
in KNOPP family from Grays, Essex to Australia
Nice story on an early Victorian family. I see from the 1868 Melbourne Directory listed under Quarrymen there was James Knopp, Sydney-road Pent. Gerry
by Aussie1947 3 years, 11 months ago
in KNOPP family from Grays, Essex to Australia
sorry, you sent an email about the above photos and now I cannot find it - can I send to an email address?
by MLH 3 years, 11 months ago
in GIESEN marriages New Zealand 1887 - 1930
Hi Gerry, Thank's for getting back with the electoral roll information, it was a great help for Michael, as he didn't have this info on the Daft family. thanking you for your time giving us this...
by Kangaroos 3 years, 11 months ago
in Daft of Tasmania
Thank you edmondsallen for your positive comments. regards Marg
by margarms 3 years, 11 months ago
in KNOPP family from Grays, Essex to Australia
Hi my grandmother is Melva Loris Luders,she prefered to be called Loris. Her ashes were scattered with her second husband on the banks of the San Francisco river.
by cuppatom 3 years, 11 months ago
in LUDERS in New Zealand
Hi Malcolm, That would be Alma Phoebe's wedding to Noel PEARCE Any chance please I could have a copy of that photo for the site
in STENT - Alma Phoebe (1914 - 2005)
THANK YOU FROM MY HEART YOU KNOW IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYE TO SEE THE THEM A FAMILY YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HOPE FOR MY FAMILY TREE. CHEERS
by Keitha 3 years, 11 months ago
in the COE family of Wairarapa New Zealand
Thomas John LIND - Died 11/11/1960. I am his great grandson and remember him well. I have had many discussions and have been in regular contact with various members of the McIntyre family....
by malcolm_lind 3 years, 11 months ago
in TWINS - Thomas and Louisa LIND b.28-12-1872 Blenheim NZ
why not purchase his birth certificate and cure the doubts- Regards
in John Arthur RICHARDSON who died in the 1st Boer War
in Stokes/Turton, west bromwich, staffordshire, england
maori.org - genealogy has probably got your answer - Regards
in TUKARIRI
hello . welcome aboard . _Regards
in
thats a big improvement - well done - Regards
in Marchants
good the first time or two is always hard . I feel you have it their and its just bursting to get out-regards
in ray