This is good news and thank you for sharing your success story. Yes, sometimes when you give your research a rest, something turns up in time. Best wishes in the rest of your research.
by poorone 5 years, 5 months ago
in Found Alice Maud Hall/Vickers
Hi, May I make a suggestion that you give us some more information so that we can assist you. It would help if you could give us some names, dates, places, etc. of deceased relatives. You...
by poorone 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for family members related to Garnet Ramsay born 1930
OMG! I new it was to good to be true lol It must be my age {I new I had seen the name Goulding before} Still we will keep looking, Personally I think Frederick Herbert Weller was in fact...
by jandilly 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Frederick Herbert Weller born 1880 in England
in rhoda gass- wilkerson
rhoda and james wilkerson are the people i am looking for thank you earleene,i would love to see pictures
by earleene 5 years, 5 months ago
in rhoda gass- wilkerson
yes mundy, the arrived on the ARAWA into Wellington Departed from London on 26th February, 1887 and arrived in Wellington, via Teneriffe, Capetown and Hobart, on 11th April, 1887. the...
in Ship Arawa probably 1887 trip - passengers Williams
George Herbert BIGNAL married Mabel Gladys TRIMMER NZBMD fiche 1933/3295
by mundy 5 years, 5 months ago
in William Henry BIGNAL & Ellen BLACKBEE - Levin
Hannah's surname was READMAN, NZBMD fiche 1887/2238 The historical NZBMD site has mistranscribed his name as GEILING. The ref is 1887/586. Margaret
by mundy 5 years, 5 months ago
in Walter GIRLING & Hannah READMAN - Napier, New Zealand
Hey there Jandilly, I have a feeling you might be my great-aunt Janet Dilloway. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If not this is Josie Weller your Great-niece :)
by Star16 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Frederick Herbert Weller born 1880 in England
I got the above card from one of my granddaughters. It's a bit of fun and thought I would share it. Very clever what they can do these days.
in Off Topic (2)
card from my granddaughter
in Off Topic (2)
Ray Stehr He was also one of the greatest 100 players of the century
in Leopold STEHR was a farmer in Bundarra NSW Australia in the 1800's
hi my name is john billingsley i like you are having difficulty tracing my family tree my grandma was christina morgan nee junge her brother was carl junge, somewhere along the line im related to...
by jayfa 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Robert MURDOCH of Southland New Zealand
I am grateful for your John Hyde notes. I am a descendant of Margaret Hyde and Johann Wilhelm Zippel. I am interested to know that Catherine (O'Callaghan) Hyde was an immigrant and was buried in...
by tedmiller 5 years, 5 months ago
in John Hyde of County Cork and Catherine O'Callaghan/Hyde - Ireland and Australia
I'm not sure if you received the info you were looking for....but, my mom's family is from Corinth and quite a few of them still live there...My maiden name is Swinney.
by manymoods 5 years, 5 months ago
in looking for descedants of Willie G. Swinney of CORINTH, ms and MICHIE,TN
Hi In my family tree I have... Rhoda Anne Kimpton - Harradence b22 7 1831 in St. Lukes Parish, LND, ENG. Died 15 12 1895 She married Henry Printz 24 2 1855 in Young NSW AUS. They had 12...
by Colly 5 years, 5 months ago
in kimpton of litlington, hertfordshire, cambridgeshire,bedfordshire.
Sorry I posted before I saw your last post. There was Andreas GASS from Germany too he arrived about 1852 I think his wife was BERN he was a stonemason from Nassau and they settled in Comal Texas.
in rhoda gass- wilkerson
This is the Only Document I have ever found on Hugh Hockery. Henry Hockery was my great grandfather, I followed him thru some census, I am trying to find my irish roots. Henry had a sister I found...
by pennye 5 years, 5 months ago