and when you do get on facebook my name is spelled Lesa Bailes from Akron ohio
by justme5 5 years, 11 months ago
in been looking for a long time
I would call you but I got all my bottom teeth pulled and I can't talk very good right now. Maybe we can skype too!
by justme5 5 years, 11 months ago
in been looking for a long time
Lisa don't have a Facebook account I'll be setting one up tonight with my son on his computer and I will send it to you as soon as I can it won't be until later this evening please feel free to...
by Mjbostick 5 years, 11 months ago
in been looking for a long time
do you have a facebook account? my facebook name is lesa bailes please ask me to be your friend request. thanks, i will be waiting.
by justme5 5 years, 11 months ago
in been looking for a long time
My Scanlan family emigrated from Dublin Ireland 1900-1905 to NY originally and then spread out all over the country. I have extensive info going back to the early 1800s. Give me some more details...
by KScanlon 5 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Scanlan
Hi Sandy my name is George Taulealeausumai of Auckland a Schwenke decendant of Avao, my Mother is Viola her Mother is Feiloiga So'oialo (nee) Schwenke. My Grandma - Feiloiga Schwenke of Avao...
by GeorgeT 5 years, 11 months ago
in Descendant of Julius Schwencke
Looking for the DESCENDANTS OF JAMES WALKER & DINAH HOPWOOD WHO WERE MARRIED IN MAITLAND VICTORIA IN 1841. AND LOOKING FOR A DAUGHTER (NAME UNKNOWN) OF (BOB WALKER)OFFICIALLY KNOWN AS...
by Revisited 5 years, 11 months ago
in Walker & Adams & Shackley families
Eru Patuone Aperahama Whanau
in eru patuone aperahama of mangataiore nz
go to the family tree Te Whanau de Flavelle they have over 900 Flavell on the tree
in Looking for the origins of the Flavell family
Hi there,Rosenia Mabel Schwartfeger was my Grandmother and lived with us in Gore until she died in 1966, aged 76 years. We have her birth date as October 26,1890. She was my Mothers Mum. tilileave
by tilileave 5 years, 11 months ago
in 18 children of Franz Gottlieb SCHWARTFEGER + Anges Martha BURNETT
I was born May 26, 1961 Akron Ohio mother's maiden name Alice Waters fathers name is Jay Eldon Bostick
by Mjbostick 5 years, 11 months ago
in been looking for a long time
I am that Michael Jay Bostick. My phone number is 714-420-8489 would love to hear from you very soon.
by Mjbostick 5 years, 11 months ago
in been looking for a long time
No. My Longs were William and Jane and arrived in 1860 with an Eliza, Arthur, Humphry and then added Hubert, Rosa, Edwin, Martha and Fanny. Some are still there!!
by fitzopen 5 years, 11 months ago
in FRANKLINFORD, VIC., AUST. EDWARD STONE PARKER, PIONEERS , STATE SCHOOL 257 & YANDOIT. (Molloy/ Horseman.)
Many thanks for that additional information
by Chrisssy 5 years, 11 months ago
in Ethal Grace DIGBY Born 03 march 1891, Swamp Gully NSW Australia
by Robynz 5 years, 11 months ago
in *MARY JANE LOVELL + Frank LAWTON
There is information and contacts on these message boards. These MILLER's are probably the brothers you are looking for. I know they owned trawlers at some time. Miller Brothers
in does any miller know any history about the miller brothers that sailed to fiji and were shipwrecked of an island?
Would like to see your photo.
by MeganHertz 5 years, 11 months ago
in Kerepeti, Gilbert, Macki
Eric Alfred Bastings Arbuckle married twice more after Jean Nelson Ogilvie. Second wife was Florence Ellen May Hughes. Maiden name of third wife - unknown, but her first name was Anne
by brenj 5 years, 11 months ago
in John Carse ARBUCKE + Charlotte Anne BASTINGS - New Zealand
John Carre Arbuckle should be John Carse Arbuckle
by brenj 5 years, 11 months ago
in female BASTINGS marriages New Zealand 1871 - 1926
THANKS TONKIN, THAT WAS THE ONE. NOW I AM AFTER WILLIAMS PARENTS - IF YOU HAVE ANY CLUES. MANY THANKS, AMLAV
by Amlav 5 years, 11 months ago