It may be of interest to you -Tribalpages.com - (28,760 ) families have the Mason name as a relative - Recommend - " Mason Family " ( 206 ) -free viewing - 1811--1990 -Regards
in Aaron MASON, George Carter MASON, Charles Henry MASON, Robert K. MASON
The Journal was excellent. Jan You are right bob . If you look at my very first Journals you will see several journals I did to assist Members on my direct ancester Plus a few restrictions the...
in The Life of John Samuel EDMONDS 1799-1865
thanks Jan -Regards
in John CARN and Jane Inch nee WILLIAMS F Child
Check the Giles Marion Taylor family in Fayette Co.,Va/WV. near Oak Hill,Kincaid,WV area. SAA
by rustydog02 3 years, 11 months ago
in Jesse James Taylor of W.VA.
Thank you. No searching for Charles in Montana necessary, as far as I know he was in Iowa and Missouri 1803-1870. Other than his birth state which I can't use cause each Census his birth place...
by Suewho 3 years, 11 months ago
in Charles Wilson Graham, 1803-1870 im Iowa, MO
I think I'll stick to Australian research in future. I'm really out of my depth when I drift over to foreign shores. :(
in William Hendrix 1766-1842 Spartanburg, South Carolina
I re-did this Bob, Ann Lindsay had the correct dates, it was Joseph Woodruff that had the wrong birthdate. Jan
in William Hendrix 1766-1842 Spartanburg, South Carolina
--Golly golly gosh - Jan - wonderful research -regards
in William Hendrix 1766-1842 Spartanburg, South Carolina
No official documentation available for 100 years from daily date- Your date for all official availability documentation for perusal -- ( 2052 ) - sorry- hope a family member may be albe to...
in Richard Davidson
Hi, yESTURDAY I WENT TO THE WAIRARAPA ARCHIVE I FOUND ALOT ABOUT MY FAMILY. I DONT THINK THAT GREGORIE,S AND THAT LAWRENCE ARE RELATED THEY ARE FROM WALES AND WE ARE FROM SAINT ANDREW, HOLBORN,...
by Keitha 3 years, 11 months ago
in Gregories
familysearch.org-- IGI -- north America-- United states - all counties - " sackrider " without out any dates / country /counties / == a general search carried out = ( 200+ ) for you to research...
in Can you help me find Sackrider family ancestry?
familysearch.org -- IGI - ( 142 ) for you to research in Mississippi- Regards
in Crook of Mississippi
what country - what dates- regards
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
that should bring some interesting answers- regards
in Genealogy programmes
John CARN died on the 9 June 1906 Glamorgan, Tasmania Harriet Carn 1858 1930 m. Charles Mark Barlow Barber in 1877 Rhoda Carn 1860 1940 Sarah Maria Carn 1862 John Williams Carn 1866...
in John CARN and Jane Inch nee WILLIAMS F Child
John Andrews b:1788 Married Deborah Dean on the 7 January 1794 at Marnhull, Dorset. Deborah was Born at Marnhull in 1771 the daughter of John DEAN 1731-1803 and Sarah WARE 1731-1810. Deborah...
in looking for mother of Robert Andrews
Thanks Edmond, I hav'nt figured out some of the finer points, there's onother day for that.
by suegraham 3 years, 11 months ago
in John CARN and Jane Inch nee WILLIAMS F Child
No comment - edmond sallan? Jan presented research that went above awesome. It was super awesome. Is there a grading that goes above A+? If there is, you deserve it Jan. This was incredible!...
by 1bobbylee 3 years, 11 months ago
in The Life of John Samuel EDMONDS 1799-1865
Very Interesting.
by Sarajane 3 years, 11 months ago
in The Life of John Samuel EDMONDS 1799-1865
it is pretty awesome. "no comment" speaks volumes.
by andrewsm 3 years, 11 months ago