Kia Ora Whanau I have a new landline number it's 07.216.2000, I still have my same email address maoriwahine2008@yahoo.co.nz
by Maoriwahine2007 4 years ago
in COOK of Pungaru, North Island, New Zealand
Thank you for that information. I just want to know other LAPERA's out there since the only ones that I knew are my first cousins since we grew up not very close to my paternal grandparents.
by Claudy 4 years ago
in Looking for Lapera
Thank you Janilye, it's given me more info and matched what I already have. Great. I think there was a spelling mistake it's SHERRY not SHERRIG, although I don't know where she or George SMITH...
by Kellym 4 years ago
in Ether SMITH married Francis KERR 1902
It is my understanding that the name Lapera or LaPera came from Italy. Monte Lapera on the island of Sardinia.
by janilye 4 years ago
in Looking for Lapera
Bootsy, Maybe start with your parents marriage then their births then work backwards from their. Are you after this sort of information? Regards Gerry
by Aussie1947 4 years ago
in I was born in England 1947,mother nee Heaney father Bernard Booth,is it possible to trace my family tree to the origin of the name Booth? Please advise.Sincerely ,Michael Bernard Booth.
Indeed you could Bootsy. All the way back to Adam De Boothes who went to England with William the Conquerer in 1066
by janilye 4 years ago
Here are two tribes that were in New Jersey. Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape, Powhatan Renape, Dawes Commission Index, 1896 http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3075 Dawes Commission...
by janilye 4 years ago
in How do I find the parents of a grandfather b 1840 in Somerset Co NJ?
Post a message on Heirlooms reunited http://heirloomsreunited.com
by janilye 4 years ago
in Is it possible to locate Photographers in the state of MICH in the 1800s?
Thank you kellym,I found this on a tree with very few details and no sources but may be related to your question. Francis Joseph KERR born in 1881 and died 1951. In 1902 he married Esther Lucy...
by janilye 4 years ago
in Ether SMITH married Francis KERR 1902
Thank you. There were several tribes & some still in NJ.
by Nelray 4 years ago
in How do I find the parents of a grandfather b 1840 in Somerset Co NJ?
Sorry, they were based in New Zealand. I'm guessing they were born here too.
by Kellym 4 years ago
in Ether SMITH married Francis KERR 1902
Hello Kellym, Could you tell us in which country or if you don't know, which country the children were born in.
by janilye 4 years ago
in Ether SMITH married Francis KERR 1902
There is an advertisement for the opening of the hotel in The Argus newspaper 16 October 1856 http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/7138437?searchTerm=Star of the West Port
by janilye 4 years ago
in John W Taylor from Nantucket to Port Fairy in Victoria
Yes! I agree! The best! Thank you ngairedith, you always come through with the most accurate and thorough research. Jan
by janilye 4 years ago
in SMITH burials - PORIRUA, Wellington, New Zealand
I'm new to this stuff but HEY! Have you all noticed how much research and countless hours ngairedith has put into this - it's mind boggling!! There are a cazillion Smiths out there - how does she...
by omee 4 years ago
in SMITH burials - PORIRUA, Wellington, New Zealand
Sorry Michael, I see you already have a family tree on that site so you know all this info anyway :) ... except for your mother's side which we may be able to help you with, will see what I can do
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in Can anyone tell my as to where to look for information in
Hello mmoran, plenty of info (about 21 pages) on the ancestry.com message board where others are also looking for Pomaville things like: ... "I think what happened is that in the 1860...
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in Can anyone tell my as to where to look for information in
Since my last post on November 10, 2007, I have discovered some additional information about my deceased Guerin ancestors in Templemore, Co. Tipperary, Ireland. My great, great grandfather Matthew...
by kenguerin 4 years ago
in Guerin family from Templemore, County Tipperary, Ireland
thank you very much to both of you I have added a little more info on the joural above for anyone researching this family
by ngairedith 4 years ago