thanks - yes thats them! I'm just learning all this appreciate the help
by veejay2012 6 years ago
in James Street born in FIFE Scotland 1840
I have some to. Any info would be appriecated
by peyton85 6 years ago
in Edmonds Family
I am also looking for the Edmonds Family. I may have sme information to help you.
by Edmondsfamilysearcher 6 years ago
in Edmonds Family
hi, some hintons go back to Plymouth (Plimouth) Plantation, Mass. (near Plymouth rock).do a search for "jesse hinton family tree" that will take you to N.C. Ms. and La. (Texan, Deputy...
by bobbil 6 years ago
in hinton's of ny state
Welcome to familytreecircles Ida. If you can fill in any blanks to assist other members researching this family line it would be appreciated. Every little bit helps. Thank you.
by tonkin 6 years ago
in DILLON John and Sabina CONLIN
You may have these details. George SARA and Hester PAUL were married in Perranarworthal, Cornwall, on the 19 May 1836. George's occupation given as Mason. Their son, George SARA, was...
by tonkin 6 years ago
in I am researching George Sara, Stonemason, of Willunga South Australia (formerly of Cornwall)
There are no "Direct Descendants" from Wm. T. Sherman with the last name Sherman. The Sherman name stopped with his sons. Only two of his sons lived into adulthood and neither got...
by Bzoe82 6 years ago
in Looking for informastion on siblings / relatives of William Tecumseh Sherman
just a quick question what are the Q1 etc at the end of their names and date of birth. Plus the number 8C350 what do they mean ?
by LJ1970 6 years ago
in Looking for any connection for Albert Johnson winwick married to Edith Bibby
yes silver vixen this is the couple i was refereing to and you have got all my aunts and uncles listed correctly thank you do you happen to have any info going further back
by LJ1970 6 years ago
in Looking for any connection for Albert Johnson winwick married to Edith Bibby
This is a surname of some controversy. Recorded in several spellings including Reid, generally held to be Scottish, Read, Reade, Reed, Red and Redd, it has at least three possible origins. Firstly,...
by tracewashington 6 years ago
in looking for REID family history.
http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/40227229/family Forgot to put in the link to the tree Im working on
by tracewashington 6 years ago
in Hector Reid Higginbottom and Jean May Robinson
My name is Tracey Reid-Washington , Nathanial Higginbottom was the father of my great grandmother Jessie Hanniver, anmd Im the grand daughter of Lillian Hanniver (Jessie Higginbottom and John...
by tracewashington 6 years ago
in Hector Reid Higginbottom and Jean May Robinson
Thanks for this additional information. I think the George Sara who married Mary Norman in 1860 is the son of the George that came out to SA from Cornwall in the 1840s with his first wife and...
by DMorgan 6 years ago
I am the grandaughter of George McMellon Morgan 1891-1983 of Texas...not sure this is of any help to you.
by jdb 6 years ago
in Looking for any connection to George Morgan 1894 - 1896
Children of Albert & Edith William 1923 Warrington, Q1 Albert 1925 Warrington Q3 Arthur J 1928 Warrington Q1 Oswald 1930 Warrington Q4 Edith 1934 Newton le Willows Q3 Roy 1934 Newton le...
by SilverVixen 6 years ago
in Looking for any connection for Albert Johnson winwick married to Edith Bibby
SilverVixen, My Mary Anne Anthony married Joseph Owens in Oct-Dec 1878 in Clun Montgomeryshire, Shropshire, England so the marriage to William Simmons is not her.
by wingersmum 6 years ago
in Looking for Joseph Owens/ Owen of Ludlow, England
Wow, thanks SilverVixen for all your info on Mary Ann Anthony and her family.
by wingersmum 6 years ago
in Looking for Joseph Owens/ Owen of Ludlow, England
I have Daniel John Jolly's service records from Ancestry. I found the marriage on the freebmd.org.uk site and it is the only one that fits. Thanks.
by wingersmum 6 years ago
in Looking for daniel john jolly of Perth, Perthshire
You have not stated which era, can I assume this is the couple you are referring to? Edit Bibby married Albert Johnson, Warrington, Lancashire, England. 1922 Q3 8C350
by SilverVixen 6 years ago
in Looking for any connection for Albert Johnson winwick married to Edith Bibby
Hi I am Ida Dillon, Grand Daughter of John Reginald Dillon. I have further information to add. Just starting out on this site and finding my way about.
by idadillon 6 years ago