Looking for the DESCENDANTS OF JAMES WALKER & DINAH HOPWOOD WHO WERE MARRIED IN MAITLAND VICTORIA IN 1841. AND LOOKING FOR A DAUGHTER (NAME UNKNOWN) OF (BOB WALKER)OFFICIALLY KNOWN AS...
by Revisited 5 years, 5 months ago
in Walker & Adams & Shackley families
Eru Patuone Aperahama Whanau
in eru patuone aperahama of mangataiore nz
go to the family tree Te Whanau de Flavelle they have over 900 Flavell on the tree
in Looking for the origins of the Flavell family
Hi there,Rosenia Mabel Schwartfeger was my Grandmother and lived with us in Gore until she died in 1966, aged 76 years. We have her birth date as October 26,1890. She was my Mothers Mum. tilileave
by tilileave 5 years, 5 months ago
in 18 children of Franz Gottlieb SCHWARTFEGER + Anges Martha BURNETT
I was born May 26, 1961 Akron Ohio mother's maiden name Alice Waters fathers name is Jay Eldon Bostick
by Mjbostick 5 years, 5 months ago
in been looking for a long time
I am that Michael Jay Bostick. My phone number is 714-420-8489 would love to hear from you very soon.
by Mjbostick 5 years, 5 months ago
in been looking for a long time
No. My Longs were William and Jane and arrived in 1860 with an Eliza, Arthur, Humphry and then added Hubert, Rosa, Edwin, Martha and Fanny. Some are still there!!
by fitzopen 5 years, 5 months ago
in FRANKLINFORD, VIC., AUST. EDWARD STONE PARKER, PIONEERS , STATE SCHOOL 257 & YANDOIT. (Molloy/ Horseman.)
Many thanks for that additional information
by Chrisssy 5 years, 5 months ago
in Ethal Grace DIGBY Born 03 march 1891, Swamp Gully NSW Australia
by Robynz 5 years, 5 months ago
in *MARY JANE LOVELL + Frank LAWTON
There is information and contacts on these message boards. These MILLER's are probably the brothers you are looking for. I know they owned trawlers at some time. Miller Brothers
in does any miller know any history about the miller brothers that sailed to fiji and were shipwrecked of an island?
Would like to see your photo.
by MeganHertz 5 years, 5 months ago
in Kerepeti, Gilbert, Macki
Eric Alfred Bastings Arbuckle married twice more after Jean Nelson Ogilvie. Second wife was Florence Ellen May Hughes. Maiden name of third wife - unknown, but her first name was Anne
by brenj 5 years, 5 months ago
in John Carse ARBUCKE + Charlotte Anne BASTINGS - New Zealand
John Carre Arbuckle should be John Carse Arbuckle
by brenj 5 years, 5 months ago
in female BASTINGS marriages New Zealand 1871 - 1926
THANKS TONKIN, THAT WAS THE ONE. NOW I AM AFTER WILLIAMS PARENTS - IF YOU HAVE ANY CLUES. MANY THANKS, AMLAV
by Amlav 5 years, 5 months ago
in ELSOM William married Elizabeth MCDONALD 1865
Hi Chelle, So nice to hear from you. My main interest is knowing if Robert and Dorothy had any children, and when they passed away. Especially what happened to Robert Cook. Robert cook's mother...
by dide 5 years, 5 months ago
in Keck Family Victoria. Australia
I'm tracing a Hart family in Australia if you could help, am looking for the ancestors of John Montague Hart b. about 1850-60 married Mary Williams in Queanbeyan.
by mbahHARTclan 5 years, 5 months ago
in looking for the families Hart, Lay,Webb,Hedge,Shirar,McDaniel
The Harmon family is who I'm researching now. My husband is a gt grandson of King Emanuel Harmon b 11 Aug 1841 in Marysville, Union Co., Ohio d 19 Dec 1912 in Fairview, Major Co., Okla. Married to...
by maxine06 5 years, 5 months ago
in Are there any descendants from John Harmon on here?
Hello! I see the Drake's got their family on! LOL As a child, I was told we were descendants of the SFD Family. Yes, we all know SFD didn't produce a child with either marriage. However, I find it...
by loosie 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for female descendents of Sir Francis Drake
Yes thank you. That is him. I have the information you have provided down to present day .As I.m in the U.K. in May I,m trying to go back from his parents. Deborah
by deborahjevans 5 years, 5 months ago