Dear Tikira How are you going with the Heffernan research. Is there a rift in the family? If so, do you have any info on it. I hope to talk to my dan (Ron Price) about the Heffernans when I get...
by ablack 4 years, 2 months ago
in Heffernan Henry and Catherine Gurrundah to Deepwater/Glen Innes NSW
Hi Tikira I am the great grand daughter of Wiliam O'Brien and Johanna Heffernan. I am trying to track ther O'Brien and Heffernan sides of the family ablack (nee Price)
by ablack 4 years, 2 months ago
in OBrien James and Hannah Jones, Lost River NSW
The GRANTER clan of Warrnambool, Victoria. James and Elizabeth had another seven children between 1854 and 1866. I'm starting to put the family together from the records and hope it may help you some.
by tonkin 4 years, 2 months ago
in The Granters- from Bristol to London, Australia and Coventry 1789 to 2010
thanks gerry...unfortunately only Butler Tanks of these places are on the eyre peninsula.
by jefferyg 4 years, 2 months ago
in Any info on the Ottens or Fauser families of the Eyre Peninsula, South Australia?
Welcome to familytreecircles Deborah. If you will supply a few more details someone may be able to assist you.
by tonkin 4 years, 2 months ago
in
Name: Artelia Mirabeau Johnston Birth: Oct 1867 - Texas, USA Death: 31 Mar 1944 - Kaufman, Texas, USA Marriage: Abt 1890 Parents: Mirabeau Johnston, Annie Laurie Craig Spouse:...
in I am trying to find a link to Artelia Mirabeau Johnston to Albert Sydney Johnston. Her father's name was supposedly Mirabeau Johnston. Her married name was Cooper
I just looked at Green Meadows death certificate. You're right they don't give children. But they do give spouse.
in Looking for RUNYON, Harrison of Tennessee, USA
What does it say on McKinley's draft card. Does that give his parent's names. We're lucky in Australia WW1 enlistments tell you just about everything. I can't even find a death for Sarah, nee...
in Looking for RUNYON, Harrison of Tennessee, USA
Hello LeFloren, So you need a complete list of children of William Harrison Runyon/Runion and Sarah Aldridge. Doesn't it give all the children's names on Harrison's death certificate. Jan
in Looking for RUNYON, Harrison of Tennessee, USA
Perhaps you could try the Merseyside Maritime Museum they may have P & O Archives in their library. Emily and the children probably went back to her family. Good Luck, huge task.
in I wonder whether anyone can help me track my great grandfather David...
Good story, well researched Jim. I can help you with the Australian part of your tree if you need.
in The Granters- from Bristol to London, Australia and Coventry 1789 to 2010
Hi amon007 - Yes indeed, Mark is my nephew Barbara86 - Contact me, I will give you the data I have. My ancesters were all from the Eastern Cape CMBoucher - I know there were Bouchers from...
by Laed 4 years, 2 months ago
in Bouchers in South Africa
by Laed 4 years, 2 months ago
in Bouchers in South Africa
Thanks for your reply diggit. There off my patch so unable to assist.
by tonkin 4 years, 2 months ago
in Does anyone know the name of the father of the 3 Mcbride brothers that came from Ireland (Jacob, Samuel and Matthew)?
Asheppard - refer to the reply above for emmett1947. and use this new site of Familysearch.org
in RE - MARIA McNAB & JOHN HOLDEN " Guildford Surrey ,Eng( emmet1957
If you are researching your property, I assume you have already gone to the library to look at their city dirrectories. you could put a posting on rootsweb, go under message boards, go to the...
by poorone 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for UNDERWOOD of Hesperia Michigan
Thank you for this support it has been very useful, Sx
by emmett1957 4 years, 2 months ago
in why can I not find Maria Mc NABB LAST KNOWN 1885
Hi Edmond, I will give this a try, Thank you S x
by emmett1957 4 years, 2 months ago
in RE - MARIA McNAB & JOHN HOLDEN " Guildford Surrey ,Eng( emmet1957
No, they originally came from Ireland, went to Pennsylvania, down to Virginia and back up to Meigs County, Ohio. I think Matthew's branch may have went to Utah and settled there.
by diggit 4 years, 2 months ago