Sorry Andrew, I made a couple of errors I don't know where Phoebe Ann was born but around 1887 he headstone at Wee Waa says she was 64 when she died. Also Albert John died at St.Luke's Hospital in...
by janilye 4 years ago
in Reginald Victor EATHER 1873-1946
i am researching browns from birmingham,i thought that you might have browns in you tree
by paulinasb 4 years ago
in have you got a fam tree,can i have a look at your tree please,
Hello Andrew, James born 29 January 1912 at Narrabri, NSW was the son of Albert John Barton born at Deep Creek, NSW and died at Wee Waa on 23 September 1964 and Phoebe nee Andeson born 1 January...
by janilye 4 years ago
in Reginald Victor EATHER 1873-1946
Heather Jean married James Barton. Can you tell me who his parents were and when he was born
by andrewsm 4 years ago
in Reginald Victor EATHER 1873-1946
Frederick Murrell and Mary Ramage were my great great grandparents do you have any other info on them
by diwayne 4 years ago
in MURRELL marriages 1853-1885 Victoria Australia
thankyou Elizabeth Perrin and John Humphrey are my Great grandparents
by diwayne 4 years ago
in PERRIN marriages (females) 1856-1900 Victoria Australia
Which name are you researching?
by elsiemary 4 years ago
in have you got a fam tree,can i have a look at your tree please,
by ChLiRiJo 4 years ago
in BANGO, Janos
by ChLiRiJo 4 years ago
in BANGO, Janos
by ChLiRiJo 4 years ago
in BANGO, Janos
I've also been told that I'm related to William T. Sherman through my fathers mother. Her maiden name was Ruth Belvedere (my last name is Lally). I'm not sure of her mothers maiden name though...
by ravenfairie0205 4 years ago
in Looking for informastion on siblings / relatives of William Tecumseh Sherman
Hello Edmond,My son has just married a Clayton from Brisbane Australia.Just wondering if there may be a connection.Regards Dorothy
by marbra 4 years ago
in CLAYTON ; Ancestral line ( another 4 found )
Sorry Jan. Just found your reply, so please ignore my last email (14/4). Get a bit confused with both his father & son being named Walter Young Cousins. Wendie
by wendie 4 years ago
in Although I have the marriage certificate for Walter Cousins & Harriet Munro I am unable to find a record for either the birth or death of Walter Munro? Wendie.
You've got me thinking about a human interest short story Jan.
by 1bobbylee 4 years ago
in I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK !!
This is the 1871 for John Teal Name: John Teale Age: 63 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1808 Relation: Stepfather Gender: Male Where born: Austria [Australia] Civil parish: Skipton...
by asheppard 4 years ago
in Looking for John TEAL of Skipton, Yorkshire who married Frances TATHAM in Liverpool Oct, 1844 and came to Ballarat, Australia after 1851 but before 1857.
There seems to be a few possibilities for this family. I found a death for Martha Teal might be that she died and John married Frances. Deaths Sep 1852 (>99%) TEAL Martha Skipton...
by asheppard 4 years ago
very good advice thank you janilye
by spysitup 4 years ago
in I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK !!
Hi Vanessa, I wish I could. I don't know who Mamie's parents were. She was born in 1862 in Oswego, NY according to her death certificate. Her marriage certificate has been lost by the Canadian...
by NVDiana 4 years ago
in Looking for family of 3rd Great grandmother Mary (MCGREGOR) HAYNES
Thank you, that is a big help as I have found a death certifcate for a Thomas Phillips who died in 1866 in Singleton. He had been married three times & 3 children (2 girls & 1 boy) were...
by wendie 4 years ago
in Although I have located the convict records & marriage certificate for Thomas Phillips & Catherine Phillips (nee Kent) I can't find any record for the death of either? Any clues. Wendie