The McKinnon's are related to President Dwight David EISENHOWER (one of my personal favorites). You are related through the Daniel BOONE family. I am starting this journey with George BOONE III,...
by Harney 4 years, 7 months ago
in McKinnon Relation to President Dwight David Eisenhower
thank you darianzam, please refer my private message
in AITCHESON marriages New Zealand 1860-1930
Teward-Aitcheson connection: Eileen Maisie Aitcheson - married Matthew Teward in 1923 Matthew Teward was my great uncle, half if you want to pick bones. My great-grandmother married John...
by darianzam 4 years, 7 months ago
in AITCHESON marriages New Zealand 1860-1930
This reference is indeed the Richard Stetson I was looking for and is my Great Grandfather. This source allowed me to trace back to the mid 1700's. Now looking for Cornet Robert Stetson and...
by asunbear 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Richard Welch Stetson from Adams Massachusetts
Interesting! Somehow I gathered you would.
in WAIKAWA LODGE -- East Coast -North- Island- NZ
update
in CASTLEPOINT, Wairarapa - early settlers
hi jan, do you know which hotel Joshua Mulcock had please, I have a query from jacko who is looking for someone with that name over in your part of thw world thanx
in Liquor Licenses Sydney 1809
I had a business relationship with the motu co- orperation , head office in Gisborne . Made fiends with some of them and their Mokapunas sometimes drop in for a cupp a tea and yak to this day
in WAIKAWA LODGE -- East Coast -North- Island- NZ
I spent a Year going back and forth to this area under a special contract at the time . Wonderful place and People
in NEW ZEALANDS WILD EAST COAST
this is an 'each person' searchable tree on site for Edward WALMSLEY which has his birth year as 1793-1885 ... I am sure you have seen it but I take an extract and post it here for your readers....
in Edward WALMSLEY C1772-1885. Son of James WALMSLEY and Elinor SHARPE.
be sure to read through his scrapbook - link above
in Arthur 'Rex' Dugard FAIRBURN - (1904-1957) New Zealand POET, SATIRIST, CRITIC
Hi have also found a HANNAH GARWOOD born March 1798 Married ABRAHAM BANHAM 18th June 1817 Children ISAAC and JACOB 1819 and 1821.I do not have any further information.and cannot remember the source...
by Margy1935 4 years, 7 months ago
in RE - BANHAM - Wales / England - ( mary 1935 ) 10/7/2011
Unfortunately my information on her before she emigrated to Australia is very limited, and I have therefore long hesitated to try. Her name was Ellen Besa Catherine O'Sullivan She was born in...
by joann731 4 years, 7 months ago
in Hello, I am trying to research something of my gr.gr.g'mothers origins in Ireland.
Weeks ... more like years. I take my hat off to you ngairedith on a job well done.
by tonkin 4 years, 7 months ago
in IRISH PASSENGER LISTS - with links to passengers
I second that. Well done ngairedith.
by tonkin 4 years, 7 months ago
in the first HAURAKI TRIBES of New Zealand
You can also check on this site ... https://www.familysearch.org/
by Boru 4 years, 7 months ago
The cherry surname is of English origin ...
by Boru 4 years, 7 months ago
in Where does the family name Cherry come from, I was told it came from Spanish origin.
you have to give some info ... her name, birthdate, place of birth, Spouses name, siblings or parents names etc ... maybe someone here will know and help you ...
by Boru 4 years, 7 months ago
I have a grate grandfather from east Tenn. b.1826 m.Martha Reaves? name: William Talbert Shaw
by myrlewayne 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Shaws and Rodgers Family of Tennessee and Kentucky
WOW! this is fantastic! How many weeks did this take you? I've never seen anything like this before.
in IRISH PASSENGER LISTS - with links to passengers