When you look at the death record log line #12, it shows that John W. Duty and Victoria Johnson were his parents and that Victoria and a person by the last name of Vaughn reported that he died from...
by claudelene1 5 years, 12 months ago
in Children of John Wesley Duty and Martha Victoria Johnson
Hey Kevin, I am also from the Cape Breton Kelly's. If you have dates for the people you mentioned in your post or, great grandparents, I may be able to connect you to my own research, and then I...
by kristiepits 5 years, 12 months ago
in Looking for Kelly Family history.. Cape Breton , Nova Scotia
In 1871 census Henry Halford lived at 10 Windsor Place, Leamington Priors, Warwickshire. He was 45 years old and a "Chimney Sweep. He lived with his wife Mary aged 47 and children George 19,...
by SilverVixen 5 years, 12 months ago
in Seeking info about Henry Halford, Leamington Spa, b about 1826
Pennsylvania , USA. He father IS NOT Abraham. Thank you for your time and effort
by rkjackson65 5 years, 12 months ago
in Information on William M Jackson, 1816-1902
United States
by AngelEyez314 5 years, 12 months ago
in Looking for Descendants of Thomas Cook
Have a look at Henry Thomas Edmund Timson 1843-1894 married Catherine Caroline Smith 1827-1894 on the HORWOOD tree in ancestry.com.au I looked at all the census records and this family seems to...
in "UPDATE" Boroondara General Cemetery, Kew
Which country
in I am looking for members of Dixon family and Rhodes family
Which country
in Looking for Descendants of Thomas Cook
Which country
in Information on William M Jackson, 1816-1902
Thanks Janilye, I'll have a look at that. My challenge now is to find out what happened to her after James' death and see if I can locate her travel dates between UK and Australia, between her...
by asheppard 5 years, 12 months ago
in "UPDATE" Boroondara General Cemetery, Kew
that's a good result; and so much easier to find than Simpson. The Argus, 29 May 1915 TIMPSON. -On the 26th May, James Thomas, beloved husband of Emily Timpson, formerly of Portsmouth, England.
in "UPDATE" Boroondara General Cemetery, Kew
Hi, I have searching for two weeks solid to try and find a connection and cannot find anything at the moment on my grandmother 5 gens ago. It is terribly frustrating, but will keep looking and...
by brianS 5 years, 12 months ago
in I'd like to request assistance for details re Isabelle Murray Shields and her arrival to Hobart Town, Tasmania in early 1800's
I have received information on my mysterious "James Simpson" it turns out his name is TIMPSON not Simpson, no wonder I couldn't find it. VIC BMD have sent me a copy of the Death...
by asheppard 5 years, 12 months ago
in "UPDATE" Boroondara General Cemetery, Kew
Mary Hehir Glynn of Kilmaley County Clare Ireland was my grandmother. Are we in your family tree?
by glynncutty 5 years, 12 months ago
in Surname HEHIR
Dear Juanita, What information do you require? Let me know, and I will see how i can help you. Regards, Bob
by BobEvans 5 years, 12 months ago
in HOLE family from Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
I dont know of him, but I'll check with others who might
by LDSMKG 5 years, 12 months ago
in Looking for Martin's from Maryland/West Virginia/Ohio
great come across a conection to my fathers side,his grandmother hariata aperahama. my mothers side goes to eru patuone aperahama.
by honehoh 5 years, 12 months ago
in Looking for Eru Patuone Aperahama Whanau
getting no responce from contact telephone nos or email.
by honehoh 5 years, 12 months ago
in eru patuone aperahama of mangataiore nz
My family genealogy has Absolem Randolph married to an Elizabeth Sutton on 15 Oct 1815, but I don't know where that originally came from. Where did you get the name Elizabeth Harrison Blair?
by KRChristensen 5 years, 12 months ago