Found this guy from Garies may be related no other information. Name: Solomon Gerhardus Maritz Visser Birth: 30 July 1919 (30 Jul 1919) - Garies, Northern Cape, South Africa Death: 31...
in Looking for VISSER ancestors South Africa
familysearch.org. - pilot search - advance search - yorkshire - england - - Full name ( 564 ) of the " Ernest " name for you to research in yorkshire england - Regards
in Looking for John William HART
familysearch-org.- all sources -all countries - ( 42 + ) for you to research - Regards
in Looking for PENCEK of Polland
Hi Vallie I am also descended frojm John hodge & elizabeth parker should i be able to help my email address is: betknight@y7mail.com. bet
by bak 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for decendents of John Hodge & Elizabeth Parker
familysearch.org -- all sources - virginia - all ( 286 ) for the name Ernest - 1765-- 2004 - tribalpages.com ( 286 ) families with the Ernest Name for you to research -Regards
in I need help with my 5th Grandmother
I have a John Brady but maybe not the one u r looking for. My John b1832 Dublin Ireland came to Australia. His father was John, Mother Ann Darcy.My John m Ellen/Helen Penrose.
by Lynbar 3 years, 11 months ago
in Researching John Brady, born about 1832 in Ireland, cannot find anything before arriving in America. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
hello mormon - regards
in mormon
I know of ancestry researchers who have been searching over 50 years . As for failures I can only say my own . At the beginning to I/2 way- aapproximately 70% failure to connect - 3/4 -------At...
in How long have you been researching?
familysearch.org -all sources - full name - ireland - (157 ) for you to research-regards
Oh my God Joan I love graveyards. I began in 1977 just after they removed the censorship on convict records. I wrote everything down in exercise books. Then it all went up in smoke in 1983 and I...
in How long have you been researching?
Start with some first names and places
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in how do you find the smith family scotland
birth: 19 Nov 1779 christening: 21 Nov 1779 , SOUTH LEITH, MIDLOTHIAN, SCOTLAND residence: 1779 South Leith, Midlothian, Scotland parents: Robert Hunter, Mary Scott record title:...
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for CRAIG of Scotland
I know what you mean about knowing when to stop. My tree has over 16,000 people on it, with 2500 photographs and close to 400 stories. It's like a country. I'm thinking of striking a coin or maybe...
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Hi, Ive been doing this for 10 years, started off with no wrinkles or grey hairs now ive got both. Like Kathleen one of my favourite places is graveyards can sniff them out at 50 paces. It can be...
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in How long have you been researching?
Go to Scotlands People if you have the area Joan
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in How on earth do I research the Surname "Scott" in Scotland?
Any possibility that these two children are siblings of James?
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in looking for Ancesters of James Sutherland born abt 1831, Edinburgh
will do thanks
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in where has it gone
Yera did you check the 1871 census, he could have been away when it was taken. I cant think of any cemetries around the Gorbals then again the council have been busy bulldozing everything even the...
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for death of Ebenezer Muir from Glasgow.
I've got Ireland and Scotland when I open it!! If you have your's in favourites delete and search and save again. See if that works.
in where has it gone
Hi, Where are you? I have a Beveridge family tree online which is accessible. You will find a lot of conflicting info with them so if I can be of any help just mail me Joan
by joany53 3 years, 11 months ago
in Let's get started... DILGER, EDMONDS, MORAN, BEVERIDGE......