some descemdants of George Enos Holloway
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in Holliday Holloway
Yes, the Orotava only dropped off 42 passengers in Sydney and 30 of those were from Fremantle. The ship resumed sailing at 4:00 that afternoon. There's a lot of kiwi's in here that may be able to...
by janilye 4 years ago
in Looking for Alfred HAWKES
His wife and girls all died in England. Did he leave them to come out here?
by janilye 4 years ago
in Looking for Alfred HAWKES
Maybe 'WETMORE' that's the surname registered.
by janilye 4 years ago
in I am looking for my great great grandfathers' parents.They
thanks Ngrairdith - regards (hehe)
by janilye 4 years ago
in Profile of Sir PATRICK HOGAN - Cambridge Stud, New Zealand
One day, when you get time you might find them interesting , especially Lousia Makepeace who married my great grandfather'and the lifes of the sons when they lived in that stone house....
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in The Life of John Samuel EDMONDS 1799-1865
Thomas Stieren was from Fliessen, Rhineland, Prussia. He was born 27 May 1835. Thanks for answering so quickly. Colleen
by cbell 4 years ago
in Does anyone know what port Thomas Stieren, b. 1835 in Prussia, left from to come to America about 1858?
I still have my survival kit issued in NZ at the beginning of the war 11 -up in the cupboard . Perhaps a descendant one day will say " what the blazes is that "
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Keeping the Kids Safe (Australia)
I find the replys fascinating . Many of us have experienced the same sort of things . no 16 is my wife's problem. And keeps going at me to find out as if it is my fault - - i put up with it cause...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Hi, my ancestors came from Prussia and most left from Hamburg or Bremen, but do you have any further details? Where he was from, anyone traveling with him, etc Had a quick look for passenger lists...
by margarms 4 years ago
Thank you! Regards!
by withjc 4 years ago
in Thomas Austin
total noob. grateful for any help and advice. thanks.
by limeypam 4 years ago
in brown,morris,davis,edney surnames.of birmingham.uk
-familysearch.org - IGI - british Isles -- england -= Warwick - ( is county for birmingham - ) - put in just surname - if you get a good hit put in given name as well - do each in turn - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in brown,morris,davis,edney surnames.of birmingham.uk
Try website - NZ Bound - freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry .com /~ NZ bound /index - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for Alfred HAWKES
refer to your other query that was answered -Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Betsy Lackey married Samuel Steele came to PA USA
I could not find a thomas or a john -In newfoundland = canada Loda - ( 19 )-regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for LODA in Newfoundland Canada
How about you find information on a webpage listing your Grandfather's wife as someone you have never heard of and one of their children your father's sister.. Mind you there were a lot of...
by Sarajane 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Familysearch.org - IGI - Yorkshire Liverpool ( lancashire )Birmingham Levi Henry ( 13 ) - Caroline - Martha - (...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for LEVI in Yorkshire,England.
I loved reading this-Thank you Jan. My mother told me that during the war, in 1942 my father worked night shift at Pt Kembla and her neighbour, the local baker and a warden always told her that...
by Sarajane 4 years ago
in Keeping the Kids Safe (Australia)