hehe sorry ng.
in ship "COUNTESS of KINTORE" into HAWKES BAY 1875
It meant that the person's passage was 'nominated' by someone already living in New Zealand Normally, to qualify for assistance from the provincial govts of NZ as a migrant, you had to fill...
in ship "COUNTESS of KINTORE" into HAWKES BAY 1875
they were nominated for immigration by people already living in New Zealand.
in ship "COUNTESS of KINTORE" into HAWKES BAY 1875
What does Colonial Nominated mean? Did I miss it in journal?
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 6 months ago
in ship "COUNTESS of KINTORE" into HAWKES BAY 1875
I've discovered that from NOW and for the next 5 hours, is the best time to post a query or a journal, which will be seen on the front page.
in Off Topic (1)
Thank you so much, Kawhio for your help, but I did research most of the Maori Canoes and the Royals/Kingitanga, and it still leaves me lost, as there really isn't any names that connects with my...
by Googie 4 years, 6 months ago
in I am trying to find some connection or lineage, from my adopted dads side to the Maori Royal Family or Kingitanga. My dad's name is Ratuhoehoe (Raara) Haunui, and my mum's name is, Ani Te Wharemahauhau Haunui (nee Hetekia) My grandfather's name is, Wiremu
Please EdmondSallan, Do not put 30 journals on one page again. I would rather have another joke. But, be carefull. As you know, this is a genealogical and Historic site. I had to HEE HEE to the...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 6 months ago
in PEARLY GATES - Humorous
Hee Hee
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 6 months ago
in PEARLY GATES - Humorous
We have been praising Janilye. And, rightfully so! But, Let's not forget Ngaiedith! She is brilliant. What a valuable asset she is to FamilyTreeCircles. So dependable and thorough in her...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 6 months ago
in Off Topic (1)
Hi Elizabeth this was taken from L.G.Kelly's book Tainui. I hope this Whakapapa may help you to put your puzzle together. Horouta Waka. Paikea...
by Kawhio 4 years, 6 months ago
Can I give a clean but civilized joke ever once in awhile on your Off Topic journal. I hope this journal does not get pushed so far ahead that I may find trouble finding it. I will go into your...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 6 months ago
in Off Topic (1)
May I suggest giving more information on Levron. The more information that you can give will help others to help find information for you.
by poorone 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for LEVRON of Louisiana
that 87 up there isn't an age it's the reg#
in Looking for Doyle of Kilkenny, Ire to South Australia
This may be him in WA DOYLE PATRICK J Male WELLINGTON 87 1909 This is the son DOYLE PATRICK JOSEPH Male 75 PATRICK AMELIA MT MARGARET 5 1959
in Looking for Doyle of Kilkenny, Ire to South Australia
Thank you for all this information you've really outdone yourself.
in DAVID RASMUSSEN - Ireland - 1777
I did. I really can't answer that. What you say makes sense. I didn't need the journal and the responses. DAAAAA. That's why we need members like you to help keep me straight. Anybody else?
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 6 months ago
in "Uncle Clyde, Please! Drive the Boat!"
Why didn't you just edit the journal and add the date.
in "Uncle Clyde, Please! Drive the Boat!"
This part's a classic! "I hope that I can have your support in getting through this bump in the road."
in What to do about a member who is upsetting the community?
In response to my dear member's question, This adventure happened in the Spring of 1973.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 6 months ago
in "Uncle Clyde, Please! Drive the Boat!"