Name: Augusta P Porcheron Birth Date: 1857 Father's name: Eugene Porcheron Mother's name: Maria L B Birth Place: New South Wales Registration Year: 1857 Registration Place: Sydney, New...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in Augusta Pauline Poreshaw
Nothing wrong with posting sources. Give credit where credit's due.
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in QUIN - QUINN genealogy resources
Thank you ngairedith.
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in QUIN - QUINN genealogy resources
I'm aware of that Mr.luvdoctor. I've looked at the site. All I'm saying is if you are going to copy and paste a journal we would all like to be aware of the source so we may all view it.
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in history of quinn
Last name: McGifford This is an English and sometimes Scottish surname of considerable antiquity. It was introduced into England after the Norman Conquest of 1066. It has two possible origins. The...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in McGiffords of County Down, Northern Ireland.
its not just abt clan quinn its a history of quinns and may form a good basis on a lot of things questions and answers that most people arent aware of
by luvdoctor 4 years, 1 month ago
in history of quinn
For those interested in the source of the above journal. Clan Quinn of Ireland is the web site of Patty Quinn and is years old, her last update seems to be about 2006
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in history of quinn
Gerry's right in regards to Samuel Charles, he enlisted at Lismore on 7 Feb. 1916 his mother was living at Coraki, NSW at the time. He was wounded in France in March 1917 then again in August...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in PEARSON from Casino area in NSW
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in history of quinn
Their is other research can be carried on here , Inlaws - and children
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in " AGNEW " ANCESTRY OF SCOTLAND .UK
Indeed! we're all red hot and rearing to go. Welcome to Family Tree Circles lyniepoo
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in thank you
For William ROWLAND 1806 I have another source which gives his birth as 6 June 1807 at Holborn, London and baptism 5 July 1807.
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in William ROWLAND 1836-1918
Perhaps, Not so much linked to the masons as to the Easterling people. When Henry 111 was building Westminster abbey the master masons imported a very fine timber from forests around the Baltic Sea...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
My great grandfather, Patrick O'Hara arrived in the USA between 1872 to 1878 and settled in Youngstown,Ohio. All I have on him is a birth date Oct.1857 Kilglass Cullens Ireland and his mother's...
by jockoruthbutkus 4 years, 1 month ago
in O'Hara belfast
I have a friend whose last name is Easter and another friend of mine was wondering if that family name was at all linked or connected with the free masons?
by mlwaddill83 4 years, 1 month ago
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
are you talking about the Easterling boards
by andrewsm 4 years, 1 month ago
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
how do you mean
by andrewsm 4 years, 1 month ago
in Is the last name easter associated with the free masons?
When I started my first research over 25 years ago, I had only my fathers name, my mothers name, my grandmother (on fathers side) and my step-grandfather's name (on fathers side); also had my...
by mdwarner 4 years, 1 month ago
in how do i go about finding my ancesters as I have very little information on them
glad i can help others with the research am doing myself re quinn and u found this useful am on facebook too look up quinn you will get my page
by luvdoctor 4 years, 1 month ago
in the clan quinn of ireland interesting