Check if your surname is in the family tree selected by researching them - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Who are my ancestors in the Crisp Family Tree?
you could try - but it may not work -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in is it possible to combine surnames to seek a family tree
ihave had a good search . Very difficult to get back to thar dateof 1600 - are you sur the given name is "Ruchard "and not Richard- Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Richard Byrne b. 1675 Ireland
Many thanks. I'm also interested to find records of him emigrating to New Zealand. I know he married in New Zealand in 1882, but can't find his name on any passenger lists.
by urzua 4 years, 1 month ago
in John Francis Smith of Worcester born 1839?
Please excuse my error no = Know (embarrassed now). Sara and Phillipe were married on the 7 January 1878. I know nothing about her and Phillipe after that.
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
Hi shillios, that makes us cousins! ;-) My last name Jangro was mutated from Gingras. My paternal line goes back to the Gingras family of Quebec. Unfortunately, I can't elaborate any more...
by Scott_J 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
Familysearch.org -- IGI - british Isles - england -- worcester- John francis Smith - ( 83 )for you to research- regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in John Francis Smith of Worcester born 1839?
I did a count Bernard was an 8th generation Quebecois so what does that make you? about 12th generation.
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
Her family dates back to Francis LEMAY b:1600 and his wife Marie GASCHET b:1610 they went from Chenehutte, Angers, Maine Et Loire, France to Trois Rivieres, Quebec in the 1850s. Going down...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
ok start researching in Canada- use Familysearch.org wewbsite - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
Country is Canada. The info I have is that Phillippe Gingras and Sara (Sarah) Lemay were married on 1/07/1878 at St Patrice de Magog, Quebec. Thank you!
by shillios 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
craig does your family have any information on william powell logans father james logan or his mother abigail phillips. i know that abigail was a pauper in 1860 and was living with the family of...
by den0107 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for james logan and abigail phillips
http://www.telusplanet.net/public/mtoll/bdm.htm http://www.ancestorhunt.com/vital-records.htm
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in I have been doing this for about 6 months. Started with census' and that was a 'breeze'. How do you find out the woman's maiden name???
According to this 1861 census of Scotland record and subsequent census records I would put his birth around 1823. Name: Robert Dobbie Age: 38 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1823 Relationship:...
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in searching for information on Robert Dobbie, born Cathcart, Renthrew, Scotland in 1820. Married Helen Rose on Jan. 16, 1842 in Bothwell, Lanark, Scotland. Died Oct. 10, 1903 in Cambusland, Lanark, Scotland. 16 children include Margaret Rose Dobbie
Gotta tell ya, googled "National BDM center of America" and got nothing. What does BDM stand for? I guessed Birth, Death, Marriage? only because I saw those three options on WVA vital records...
by alra 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate your sharing tribalpages.com. I was unfamiliar with the site. I am having problems following your suggestion. Sorry! Can you tell me why you used...
by rcraftlady 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for info on James Larder born in England in ~ 1861, emigrated to US, lived in Lackawanna, PA late 18-early 1900s, maybe married to Margret Wood, with whom he had a son John Larder, here is the second gap he seems to have married Selena Cooper