I like the woman on the left who is probably standing on the rim of the tire...........that has to be his wife as she looks like she is supervising his work. I just love those old photos!...
by poorone 5 years, 6 months ago
in No words needed
John is a common name, and so is Cooper. I suggest that you talk to your family and relatives and ask them what they know. If you can narrow down to the place he was born or died, this will help...
by poorone 5 years, 6 months ago
in I am trying to locate information on my grandmother's father John Thomas Cooper. The only information I have is that he lived in Arkansas in 1911 to 1923. How do I gather more information without date of birth?
Scott, You might have a spammer - Journal, Are you jobless and free at home? (ID 464)
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Announcing: Favorites - More new features on Family Tree Circles
Sorry - William Filmer/Catherine Rehill - William was not the fencible - His father William (1800-1878) was. So I should have said; Most of us are descendants of William Filmer and Louisa Parr
by DennisJones 5 years, 6 months ago
in I am looking for descendants of Charlotte Hannah Aldridge of Hill St, Onehunga who apparently married John Wilson Filmer 1917
John Wilson Filmer was a descendant of John Andrew Filmer and Agnes Mary Rathbone. John Wilson in fact is my 1st Cousin 2x removed. Basically most of us "filmer cuzzys" are descendants...
by DennisJones 5 years, 6 months ago
My grandfather was a coleman from pike county tennessee. his father Daniel isia coleman was from tn also but his mother was a jones from the eastern band of cherokee in north carolina. What info do...
by mandisma 5 years, 6 months ago
in Colemans from Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana
Emily's father's name William Ackland Yonkins mother Jane Yonkins .Handwritten, and the "Y" doesn't look like a "T"
by lynda1 5 years, 6 months ago
in GEORGE FLETCHER m EMILY JANE TONKIN
Updated
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in SHUTTLEWORTH Edward married Ellen WHITE 1858
Updated
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in CARWARDINE Benjamin married Elizabeth DUFFY 1859
Thanks for the comments. Fascinating times and good to hear of success stories. I suspect I need a holiday in Ireland to dig up more info. Good luck and best wishes Ian Jarvis
by ianjarvis 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Garden West of Dublin
Very good question - I have her Bible presented to her dated 1907 from Rongotea Gospel Hall just a year prior to her death in 3/7/1908 when they shifted from Oroua Downs to Utiku. They moved north...
by malcolm_lind 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Mary Ann Eliza Green and her ancestor family.
Have you seen the marvellous exhibition of old photos upstairs in the State Library? We loved it, especially the policeman "arresting" the snowman!!
by mowsehowse 5 years, 6 months ago
in No words needed
UPDATE ... the 6th child above, daughter of John Cutler & Mary Ann Buckland, was on the ships passenger list as May J. Cutler It has been DNA verified that she was Mary Lees Cutler and data...
in John CUTLER & Mary Ann BUCKLAND - Christchurch
The VDI records Emily's father as YONKINS. I expect this may be a typo error when the indexes were being prepared. I'm interested to know the spelling on the certificate.
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in GEORGE FLETCHER m EMILY JANE TONKIN
Thank you LizzyBee. Corrections and extra details are always welcome. It's good to get the details correct the first time - but errors appearing in the records don't always make this possible....
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in CROCKETT Andrew married Catherine MCINTOSH 1851
no I haven't kiwi, perhaps you could help us with that
in SMITH burials - GORE, New Zealand
Have you done the births from this area too please
by kiwi58 5 years, 6 months ago
in SMITH burials - GORE, New Zealand
I can understand your cheekiness. Spammers are like leaches. You can burn them off, but they have a way of attaching themselves to you again? They feed off others.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Announcing: Favorites - More new features on Family Tree Circles
Hi Rosalie, my name is Tammy Lavell Holloman. I do not doubt that we are related in some type of way. I am researching my genealogy right now and my ancestors originated from England some time ago...
by n2dafamily 5 years, 6 months ago
in Holleman
Yep, we've got it worked out 1bobbylee. I was being cheeky with my email address to keep the spammers from grabbing it.
by Scott_J 5 years, 6 months ago