same Research steps as your enquiry on flannery
in Looking for COLE, Martin James, in Kentucky.
go to website - familysearch.org - north america - -USA -- kentucky their is over 200 + entries
in Looking for FLANNERY, Singleton
It sounds as if you have his family records already . why not do more research in Ohio ?
in Looking for Wesley John COX
use the same research steps - different names
in Coffee Of Ohio
use the same research steps as suggested with your other enquiries
in Bortkiewicz of Indiana and Illinois
great . brillant. I may be wrong here but I always thought you had to put something in to get something out. I know its asking a lot--- may I suggest you putting in your name -- just a start of...
in Id also very keen on knowing about my family history too
ALSO MY FAMILY ARE ABORIGINAL SO ITS VERY HARD TO FIND RECORDS AS THEY WERE NOT KEPT PROPERLY AND A LT OF THE CHILDREN WERE FROM STOLEN GENERATION INCLUDING MY GRANDMOTHER.. THANKS FOR HELP...
by CCX16 3 years, 10 months ago
in Elmer Talbert of West Virginia
OK THANK YOU
by CCX16 3 years, 10 months ago
in Elmer Talbert of West Virginia
my heritage an a few aboriginal sites i have been trying to get on to AIATSIS i have my grandmothers birth certificate mabel grace BORN 02 APR 1905 FATHER AMOS FIELD AGE 32 COW HAT NSW...
by CCX16 3 years, 10 months ago
in AMOS FIELD bn 1830's cow flats nsw CLARA ANN STOREY bn 1830 caloola nsw ...
refer to your other enquiry answer
in "Looking for Elmer Tolbert of West Virginia
website - -> familysearch.org < has over 1000 + entries for Talbott'. No " elmer Talbott " If you know the name of his father /dates etc why don't you take a look . Although their doesn't...
in Elmer Talbert of West Virginia
Hi Niki, I had done extensive research for 'someone' on this Barnes family about 6 years ago. I can't remember her name but, someone just contacted me thru ancestry.com who is also seeking info on...
by blondegranny 3 years, 10 months ago
in looking 4 anyone who knows relatives of brothers Ralph joseph & Victor spencer Barnes, two brothers whos parents died approx 1925-1929
What Australian websites have you been researching
in AMOS FIELD bn 1830's cow flats nsw CLARA ANN STOREY bn 1830 caloola nsw ...
Have you tried the NSW BDM national records ? what research websites have you tried ?
in LOOKING FOR FAMILIES STOREY & FIELD
Do you think your enquiry has anything missing. If not we will just start going thro' 5.5 billion people in the world to try and assist you
in I cannot find past details of my greatgrandfather.
Is it possible to give us a journal on them with dates and places so other members might be ableto use the info
in mohler, galloway, angus, tecumseh sheppard,pucksinekau,kennedy
HI STOREY'S R FROM CALOOLA NSW AND FIELD'S FROM COW FLATS NSW AUSTRALIA 1700-1900'S LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM U REGARDS CHELANN
by CCX16 3 years, 10 months ago
in LOOKING FOR FAMILIES STOREY & FIELD
Thank you Lynniegirl for the extra info. I will have a look at the Tasmanian records and update this post.
by tonkin 3 years, 10 months ago
in GOLDING George married Bridget OBRIEN 1856
Sorry my mistake Thomas Hall would have been dead two years in 1925.
by jshall8 3 years, 10 months ago
in Hit a Wall
Wow guys this is an overwhelming response Thankyou all. Ngiaredith. We had already tracked him down to said cemetary and found that his plot had been tacken out and replaced. And yes I was just...
by jshall8 3 years, 10 months ago