Exactly sallee, memory loss is a genetic disease. As for the long stories. well....
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Tribal.com pages - ( 374 ) family trees with Mchale - Deaths register - ( 18 ) - Birth ( 3 ) Mchale in cluding " Peck of taita ") on this website Marriages - Flynn Or Mchale ( 65 ) Catherine...
in |Looking for FLYNN and McHALE of Massachusetts
Aboriginal Australians had to wait until as late as 1965 to be given the vote at both a federal and state level, and in 1967 a referendum was overwhelmingly passed supporting their inclusion in the...
in THE Telegram
No dates given - goes to general search - familysearch.org-- north america -- united states - New York - ( 141 + ) for you to research -Regards
in PIRTLE family of Graves County, KY
refer to your previous enquiry =- Regards
in hi there, looking for info on a rina or lena kitemate mcgregor daughter of james mcgregor
This was great! I always get the 'I don't remember' or long stories that I wonder are really true . . .
by sallee 4 years, 2 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
what dates- Try - Diellis on this website or go to ' Geneonz- Maori research - Regards
in looking for information, rina/lena kitemate mcgregor,
I don't know - one of our members might - They always amaze me what they find answers to -I haven't time this morning to do much research as I am about 3 hours behind - Regards
in Griffiths Valuation major PUZZLE
refer to " Peck of Taita " website - . May contain the info you are looking for - Regards
in Looking for Pecks of Georgia
Something isn't right - I searched Maryland USA From 1730 to 1850 no Lazarus Townsend where did you get that ? The only Lazarus I could find was in the death Index - - He was -b- 2nd april 1905...
in Looking for Lazarus Townsend born abt 1740 died abt 1800 Worcester County Maryland.
general search- no dates given Familysearch.org- all sources - united states- NC- William Hiley Harvey ( 233 ) Charles Dudley Harvey( 60 ) Tribalpages.com - ( 23,395 ) family trees...
in looking for any info on William Hiley Harvey or Charles Dudley Harvey from NC possibly..
Indeed! andrewsm, I feel your pain! I have a box just like that.
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
no . they are right as the european quite often change the surname with given names and then opposite Their is an example of this given to you on two previous enquiries less than a month ago . did...
in My family is from Europe, can you help me with the family tree
16. The box of family photographs, you found in uncle Edgar's house after he died, have no names or dates on them
by andrewsm 4 years, 2 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Put up the names and details you have in here 'withjc' and let us all have a try at finding your elusive ones.
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Sorry mowsehowse, mousehouse = transcription error- and we can all relate to those.
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
HOld the presses Scott_j! this list is getting longer.
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Thanks so much for trying. I always told my best friend I would do genealogy with "when that day comes when Jesus comes back and we meet our ancestor's, I am going to slap Abe and ask him why he...
by denakay 4 years, 2 months ago
in Abe PINKLEY b. Missouri
mowsehouse and Leemgee I am definitely adding those two. I think we can all relate to both of those.
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)