Website --> familysearch.org < --> record pilot search --> click up top on the red then down to advance -- > click on advance until the you get the place for name etc and has the...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for Capt. William HARGRAVE born between 1800-1818 in England
Thank you this helps alot. Djrusfam
by Djrusfam 4 years ago
in family of ALEXANDER JARDEN (1865-1949) - Christchurch
Fabulous Thank you ngairedith
by Djrusfam 4 years ago
in Looking for Jarden Christchurch New Zealand
could you assist with Country ( is it Nz ) area if known - dates etc . -Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Hi, my adoptive mother was Merilyn Williams nee Somervell
I think she was married to Henry Johnson ( Not proven ) you could try the website -->www.ngaitai .maori.nz Some body their may know more. or one of our members may be related and answer your...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Ani Patene was born in helensville aprrox 1837 and lived in the Kaipara region. She was buries in Rotorua when she passed away. I am looking for any link, at this stage.
Thank you for your help. But no luck. There doesn't seem to be a Clara Clifton anywhere. Yet on her marriage certificate to John McCormick, she states her name as Clara Clifton, not Sutton, so I...
by marianparkins 4 years ago
in Looking for the Clifton who married Clara Sutton
Hi Penny, Just curious about David Ralph Firlotte (went by Ralph)(have seen it Furlotte) I have him born June 3 1902, to Patrick Firlotte (first wife Mary Duplessie) and Abigail Firlotte. I...
by BybelM 4 years ago
in Looking for Furlotte/ Firlotte/ Ferlotte/ Ferlatte/ Furloughts anywhere
Hi, did any future Jacksons settle in NZ pl?
by bl0ndie 4 years ago
in JACKSONS in Australia
Hi, did any future Jacksons settle in NZ pl?
by bl0ndie 4 years ago
in JACKSONS in Australia
Hello Djrusfam, hope some of this might help: JARDEN of Christchurch
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in Looking for Jarden Christchurch New Zealand
Mr. Edmondsallen, I've been reading your journals. Many of them are so funny!! Keep it up! As we search through the age of years gone by, we need some good "ole fashioned" laughter! Thank you.
by 1bobbylee 4 years ago
in searching for john waters possibly my great great great grandfather. my question is: Is john waters my great great great grandfather? John Waters home in 1850 was in Spartanburg, SC. From 1850 federal census. his estimated birth abt 1805. cenus no.
Mr. Edmondsallan, Thank you. I need to get father and grandfathers in better order. I'll get a journal and do my best to get it all together correctly. Thanks a lot! Regards. Yes, John Waters...
by 1bobbylee 4 years ago
Mr. Edmondsallan, I just checked your profile. I am sincerely impressed. What an educator you are! Congratulations!
by 1bobbylee 4 years ago
in Looking for anything on my GGGG Granfather Waters - Southern Spartanburg County SC
Help!! What other query? Was answered? I just purchased a PC. How do I look for query? How do I bring up answer? I told you I was a rookie! Sorry the delay in getting back to you. Thanks....
by 1bobbylee 4 years ago
Refer to your other query that was answered -regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
Refer to your last Query - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in I am looking for decendants of James and Mary Snell
can you assist by giving us a date , a place , a country - regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in I am looking for decendants of James and Mary Snell
Come back to us with some or a name , a place , a country , and a date and we will all pitch in and get you under way - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in How do I go about finding my relatives ?
hello - I think this how your ancestry is . Unfortuneately I cannot prove it 100% . some pieces are missing . From John Calvin forward is the tricky bit - He had two sons - Thomas Allen who went to...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
Thanks from downunder (Oz).
by allycat 4 years ago