The above image is that of Jane Pope (nee Climo, formerly Radley) (18 February 1855 - 22 May 1944)
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in Jane CLIMO and Frank Wilson POPE
The above image is that of Samuel Samson Climo (31 March 1854 - 19 November 1914).
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in Samuel Samson CLIMO and Johanna GALLAGHER
The above image is that of Emily Climo (11 June 1852 - 05 April 1902) and Roger Whiting Pope (24 December 1841 - 03 September 1930)
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in Emily CLIMO and Roger Whiting POPE
The above image is that of George Climo (12 August 1850 - 25 September 1903)
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in George CLIMO and Alice Martha HOLLYMAN
The above image is that of Richard Climo (12 Feb 1849 - 12 July 1918)
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in Richard CLIMO, Marianne CAMPLIN & Fanny Ellen LUXFORD
The above image is that of John Climo (10 April 1846 - 21 April 1895)
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in John CLIMO and Katherine (Kate) HARRINGTON
The above image is that of my 3rd great-grandfather, William Whiting Pope (06 September 1833 - 18 August 1907)
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in Elizabeth Catherine CLIMO & George Whiting POPE
Hector Norman Suisted married Sigrid Dorothy Clausen Set 7th 1921
by marolynn1 4 years, 3 months ago
in The SUISTED family - Rongatea New Zealand
My apologies "niccihart" in not seeing your comments earlier. Some of the Christian/first names are well used - whether that is a popularity vote for the age, or particular in the family probably...
by pebbles1 4 years, 3 months ago
in Looking for ancestors of Lewis Flint (1700-1766)
HI, I pretty sure that we are related. My great-grandparents were Elver and Mary (Usher) Hinton. My grandfather was Frederick Hinton.
by lee72 4 years, 3 months ago
in HINTON/USHER DESCENDANTS
The picture above is that of my great-great-great-grandparents, Elizabeth Catherine and George Whiting Pope, with their first-born son, William. I am descended from them, through their second-born...
by amber27 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Climo's of Taranaki - Tataraimaka
Hi, these people are my Grandmothers(Emma Nathan Perry) cousins. In my Grandmothers birthday book she has noted interestingly, Charles, Arthur being 1 set of the twins and Laurence sharing the...
by SharonR 4 years, 3 months ago
in 3 sets of twins of Charles NATHAN + Emily SUTTON New Zealand
Hi becairns, Thank you for that information which I can now add to the tree - any further info, stories and photos would be gladly added to give a 'bigger picture' of this branch of the family
in George AVERY + Charlotte TANDY - Taita New Zealand - had 17 children
Hello ngairedith My name is Barbara Cairns ( nee Burt)...I live in Hawke's Bay New Zealand. My great great grandparents were George and Charlotte(Tandy)Avery. Their eldest daughter Elizabeth...
by becairns 4 years, 3 months ago
in George AVERY + Charlotte TANDY - Taita New Zealand - had 17 children
I am my researching family history. I have a great grandfather named Eric Charles Trenkner born at Turakina 18/07/1911. Eric Charles' (or Charles Carl - depending on which source I use)father...
by er1975 4 years, 3 months ago
in Looking for lost family Trenkner
Hi my name is Darlene Tottie (nee Milham) and I live in Hamilton New Zealand. I have been doing a Milham Family tree for a while now. My family came from Ewhurst Sussex. My 2nd Great Grandfather...
by darlenetottie 4 years, 3 months ago
in Milham Family
Hello my name is Amy Wolter...a few years back I learned from my Mother -n- law...that her daughters Amy,Amber,Wendy Day are kin to Sitting Bull...Their dad is Bob Day. And just tonight my sons...
by AmyRW 4 years, 3 months ago
in sitting bull
Well Sometime around 4:30 would be best but if you are calling then call my house phone at 1-406-322-5110 Ask for Mark and i should be able to talk for a while.
by epicnightmare 4 years, 3 months ago
in Looking for wifes and children of Sitting Bull
Congrats Amber27, this post was featured in the FamilyTreeCircles newsletter and you win a $20 gift certificate. See your private messages for more info.
by Scott_J 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Climo's of Taranaki, NZ - The Journey To New Zealand
i am a decendent of mr stanaway also. my surname is marriner. in reply to CG Stanaway revising the book tides of time i would be interested in getting a copy. cheers steffinie
by steffinie 4 years, 3 months ago
in Looking for descendants of Captain John James STANAWAY born c1813 England, died 17 Aug 1874 Tokatoka, Auckland, New Zealand