I tried to find out a bit more information for you I have a fair bit on Lucy HEEPS, you might have to buy the marriage certificate to find the parents names. Richard Marr SCOTT born in 1825 in USA...
by suegraham 4 years, 4 months ago
in I want to find the parents of Richard Marr Scott ?born 1823 or 1825 in the U.S.A. he arrived in Adelaide, Australia c. 1850, married Lucy Heeps in Adelaide 1851 and died 1898.
by DebAnne 4 years, 4 months ago
in William Turner descendants
Thanks!
in Anyone can be a Genealogist !!!
Thank you both. John Simpson was mentioned in dispatches, Simpson was never decorated. I doubt he'd mind. The country remembers him.
in John SIMPSON KIRKPATRICK 1892-1915 - ANZAC
I don't have much but what I have found I'll post in a journal for you
in Info on Richard Palmer 1767, Flamstead, Hertfordshire.
aunty Willimine married stanley van wyk and they had 12 children. Aunty Perry ( Magaret) married Isak van Rooi. They were raised by Tantie Pop after their parents died.
by lbotha 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Strong/Cloete Surtie/Chapman of Upington
Was just wondering if u have found who ur looking for yet, also is it kratz or krantz because im from owasso, ok and Im friends with a jennifer krantz.
by mcolvin 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Patricia Kratz, mother of Jennifer Kratz born on July 22, ...
Hello to the Edmonds tribe. My name is Mark Edmonds.I am (I believe) 6th generation. son of Peter Stanley Edmonds and Wilma Nagio Edmonds (Watson). my Grandfather was Stanly Edmonds. He was a...
by Bedmonds 4 years, 4 months ago
in Update of Edmonds Family, Kerikeri, New Zealand.
Which William Turner? What year was he born and where. There are many William Turner's.
by jimmar 4 years, 4 months ago
in William Turner descendants
Richard was grand larceny the old bailey feb 15th 1791, in london sentenced to 7 years and transportation. transported/arrived feb 14th 1792 ship Pitt I Elizabeth was convicted march 18th 1800,...
by marscus 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for any info on Richard PALMER
I don't have these names in my list, but my Tanner / Wilkins family from Saline/Williamson Co., Ill. and my wife's Abney family are both married to some Holderfields. *** rtanner55@yahoo.com
by RTANNER55 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Catherine Malinda Holderfield
Paul Stone is my great grandfather - I have been researching the tree and know that he died in 1886. His daughters, Fanny & Alice were sent to Canada as domestics at a very early age. They...
by murphy 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Paul Stone of Oxford England
Sorry, forgot to add the family name, DEMPSTER!!
by Emerson 4 years, 4 months ago
in have a very complete DEMPSTER tree, back to the middle 1700, will share if asked.
My 3X great grandparents were Robert Tarbet/ Helen Dougall. A "John McInnes" witnessed the birth registration of several of their children in Glasgow between 1835-1840. I have not been able to find...
by weemac 4 years, 4 months ago
in DOUGALL + McINNES + TARBET, Renfrew Scotland to Geelong Australia to Kaikoura New Zealand
NO NO - I tried to say, Good morning, What is the weather forecast Ackland? How ia the weather today? Good night. Seems I did get the goodnight right. Will practice some more. Thanks.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 4 months ago
in " DE JANCHA EN ALLEMAGNE " FRANCE -1476 --- 1853
Combien de temps allez-vous le lait??
by spysitup 4 years, 4 months ago
in " DE JANCHA EN ALLEMAGNE " FRANCE -1476 --- 1853
hello bob . this what you wrote . " Will you ? what time milk it today ? how is meleo auckland - I am sorry (e ) but I esp goodnight " Is this what you meant to write ? only you can tell '...
in " DE JANCHA EN ALLEMAGNE " FRANCE -1476 --- 1853
i am a descendant of Richard Burnett &Sarah Ann Ironmonger, Alice Hannah Burnett & John William Harvey, Emily Emma Harvey & Alfred Loveday
by gayerdoc 4 years, 4 months ago
in Burnett/Ironmonger England to Dovedale,Nelson,New Zealand
Are these names all you have?
by hsram 4 years, 4 months ago