Dear Jan, You are so good to people! As I travel through journals, I can't help but notice your response to subscribers. Many times, as the above responses indicate, you give census dates,...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Hiram Henry Smith for 45 years
That would be Hendrich Visser from South Africa. Jan
in I am searching for my Grand father's ancestors
familysearch.org-- all sources- Visser South Africa- ( 179+ ) = Henrik Visser - ( 28 ) Germany ( 30+ ) Netherlands - ( Many ) India - England - usa - Their is also a change in the spelling...
in I am seeking for my Visser ancestors. My Grandfather was Hendrik Gideon Visser, his sister was Joey Visser, my father was Hendrik Delport Visser
very good . do you want to share the details with us -Regards
in I am searching for my Grand father's ancestors
'lolasrosebud's' 45 year search for Hiram Henry Smith prompted me to post this journal.
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Thanks Jan. I have this info, but have never been able to find HH's parents. I have read lots of history books regarding this time period, both on line and in print, and find nothing. The CASH...
by lolasrosebud 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Hiram Henry Smith for 45 years
thanks ;-)
by martin32krdp 4 years, 2 months ago
in family bible
Hi, List of Registered Voters in the City of New York, For the Year 1880 West 43rd street. No 450 Marcus W Ware. Regards Gerry
by Aussie1947 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for WARSCHAPSKY/WARE of New York
Hi, There are records for many Brauchler family members coming to America, do you have any particular first names? Regards Gerry
by Aussie1947 4 years, 2 months ago
in When did Brauchlers come from Germany to the U.S.?
Hi Doreen, We have some information you are looking for.We are also interested to here any new info on this branch of the Granberg Family tree. Maisie & Marie.
by md55 4 years, 2 months ago
in granberg
Sorry Maewest, I can't find her parents either, She was born 1 July 1837 Cumberland, North Carolina and died on the 12 November 1905 at Johnston, North Carolina. Some references to Clarksey as well...
in I have not been able to find the parents of Clarkey/Clarkis Biggs, she is by all accounts that I have found, born in Cumberland,Hope Mills,N.C.1837, Marries Levi Ennis 4/1/1855,no parents, no census,where to from here ?
Levi Ennis Birth: Jan 1834 - Cumberland, Cumberland, North Carolina, United States Death: 14 May 1902 - Johnston, North Carolina, United States Marriage: 1 Apr 1855 - Johnston, North...
Hello how old was charles when he left england? I have a charles f aged 17 a plumber leaving 1908 going to halifax in canada.
by markav 4 years, 2 months ago
in I am looking for information on the English family of Charles Fedrick Davies who imigrated to Canada around 1905 from Liverpool. His family operated a shoe store in Liverpool.
WOW! This is great ThankYou so much. My grandmother Beverly Thorby,is daughter of Gwendolin and Walter. She married George Swan, had 4 children one of which is my dad Ian Swan. This answers a few...
by JulesBarr 4 years, 2 months ago
in TACON to TWEEDDALE Settlers Cemetery, Dannevirke
very good - humour is always good for Us . thanks jan -regards
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
josephs wife in 1841 down as ann children eliza(from joseph 1sr marriage) elizabeth joseph henry(this is our main person born 1833 and follwed to present day) george william james found a...
by puddin16 4 years, 2 months ago
in looking for joseph henry wilton born abt 1800 bristol area
Hmmmmmmmmm. Have you got another 45 years in you Rosemarie?
in Looking for Hiram Henry Smith for 45 years
thanks Jan -Regards
in Looking for Hiram Henry Smith for 45 years
thanks Gerry- Regards
in Carmont
I found 1 child who had the parents John Valentine and Lydia BEVERLEY in North Carolina. Nancy Joanna VALENTINE born 11 February 1829 in Anson North Carolina and died 3 May 1885 in Florida she...
in Looking for John Valentine