Thanks, Ngaire, The Biscoe/Avery story is quite interesting. If you are interested I'll send you a resume of their journey - it has Australian connections. Please don't spend too much time on...
by barrysmith1 4 years, 4 months ago
in George AVERY + Charlotte TANDY - Taita New Zealand - had 17 children
Welcome. Click on KEULDER at the bottom of your journal to see new surname wiki page that I've created. I didn't happen to see any trees online that had your Evert KEULDER though. EDITOR.
by allycat 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for KEULDER family tree
Where is Alfred from?
by nicolekathryn 4 years, 4 months ago
in Searching for Alfred William Miller
Dear CrystalEng: Please contact me. I was part of an excavation team that accidentally disinterred "Daniel Noe" a soldier of the 46the Ohio Infantry at Greenbriar Mound, Reynoldsburg, OH. We...
by buckycoffman38 4 years, 4 months ago
in Daniel Noe born 1831 son of George Noe and Mary Akin
I was interested in information about the Pool family. I have never heard that name but my father is Alfred Victor Swift and my aunts are Grace and Gwen Swift.
by lknox 4 years, 4 months ago
in Researching
My grandmother was originally from Lexington (Nellie Louise Boyd) and married Samuel Russell Martin, Sr from Carthage,MS. His father Dr.Sam Martin was married to Dollie Russell whose parents I...
by eagleheart 4 years, 4 months ago
in looking for martin of mississippi
Would you happen to know the names of the Stout family they married into? Also - do you know if those particular Stouts originated in New Jersey?
by markies 4 years, 4 months ago
in STOUT and an Indian connection
I have Thomas Dixon & Susannah Horgan's marriage certificate. He is listed as being 20 & his father is John Dixon a brush maker of North Main Street. They had a son John Edward Dixon born...
by latefortea 4 years, 4 months ago
in IRE-AUS: Thomas DIXON and Susannah Hutchinson HORGAN
They were both young. I believe he came back to get her when she was about three, but things were not good with her mum having a new partner. With much sadness he left to not interfere with her...
by justwal 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Daniel WARD (Danny Ward), Australia
Wow, that wat quick! Is there story?
by Scott_J 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Daniel WARD (Danny Ward), Australia
Found!
by justwal 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Daniel WARD (Danny Ward), Australia
Allycat, thank you so much. I have been searching and hit a big brick wall. Thanks, Diana B
by dlb0526 4 years, 4 months ago
in I have been searching for years for the parents of John Clarke Monk,born 25Feb1760 in gloucestershire, England. How can I find this information?
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your taking the time to contact me...Are you aware of which one? I don't know where to look for info.
by shellypotter 4 years, 4 months ago
in searching for potters from NC/TN to MO (?) OK
I have Potter family that married into the Stout family of Johnson, & Carter County Tn. I know there was at least 1 Potter that married an Cherokee Indian.
by counts76 4 years, 4 months ago
in STOUT and an Indian connection
1 of the John Potters married Alice Goodall, Cherokee Indian.
by counts76 4 years, 4 months ago
in searching for potters from NC/TN to MO (?) OK
See Potter info from Shelly Potter. I have more info if anything looks familiar... Regards Shelly in NC
by shellypotter 4 years, 4 months ago
in I am working on Potter & Brewer families of Carter Co. Tn
Great story, Diana. That's something about the chains in the tomb, that must have been a creepy job to get that photo. What are the words to the song?
by Scott_J 4 years, 4 months ago
in The Swinging Sailor ofPerryman
I have the following children for Casper and Elizabeth: Elizabeth, 1866; Lillie (my great grandmother),1868;Henry, 1870; Anna, 1872; Katherine, 1874; Emma, 1876;Fred, 1878, Alvin, 1881; William,...
by smcole 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for Casper Henrich MOELLER of St. Louis and Prussia
Hi Sharron, My half-brother is the son of Jerry Pearrow (born 1925) and I have forwarded your information to him. (I was doing genealogy research for him.) He actually lives in Boston,...
by MeltingPot77 4 years, 4 months ago
in Herbert and Myrtle Pearrow of Bald Knob, AR
Register as a new user of Rootschat - free site. Read 'Beginners' and 'How to use rootschat'. Then request a lookup at their Gloucestershire Lookup Requests childboard. Please be careful...
by allycat 4 years, 4 months ago