some other news new york county - united states Journal by edmondsallan Owner Edit Favorite I am at present researching ancestral records in the New york county . If any member wants some...
in Early settlers in Ragland , Waikato .NZ
I researched again for this person during the the following work on the canadian research while we were there - Below is what we covered Journal by edmondsallan Owner Edit Favorite Hello to...
in ANTOINE YANDO - Canada - 1838
born where?
by Cor 5 years, 5 months ago
in Any information re: Alexaner John ROSS 1894-1972
I figured out the problem with the funny characters (no, not you Bob -- the typographical characters), so Jan, your posts should display properly now. Thanks to katmcghee1951 for unknowingly...
by Scott_J 5 years, 5 months ago
in Announcing: New User Profiles on FamilyTreeCircles
Don't feel badly. Everyone of us, if honest, will admit to being on the wrong path at some point or another. So, we retrace our steps and set out in another direction. Believe me, YOU are NOT the...
by lindsidelass 5 years, 5 months ago
in The Garnes Famiy: An Ammendment to Parts I and I I With Corrections.
on 30-11-2011 Elaine kindly wrote: ... I've just discovered your John Monk-Phoebe Owlett Family Tree... wow, all new information for me on my great, great, great grandparents! You listed Ellen...
in the children of John MONK & Phoebe OWLETT - UK to NZ
well, hello, it's nice to meet another family member!! Yes, my grandfather would talk about his time at his grandparents in Ridgetown. Do you have any family tree information?
by Cor 5 years, 5 months ago
in Wallaceburg,Ontario
Are you related? is this wall public? can I contact you off this wall?
by ecaftuobaesra 5 years, 5 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
Alice Pearl- birth not recorded until 1984- yes you read right. She was born dec 12th 1898- when her mother married Angus in 1899, the girls were put in an orphanage and Alice was adopted out.
by ecaftuobaesra 5 years, 5 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
hi there, Maud Ellen was also illegitimate. Born in 1896 to Ethel Oemcke what was your Nana's name ??
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
I just had a look at that census. It is Turk Street. Also this site is handy. The 1891 Census Transcription
in Looking for DAVIS William - born about 1813 in Aldgate, Middlesex, England
margaret ellen pugh married alfred clemson barber and her sister married his brother edward armadale barber
by glernda123 5 years, 5 months ago
in BARBER marriages 1840-1858 Victoria Australia
My Nana was an illegitimate Oemcke- her sister was Maud Ellen Melhuish- can you help me please?
by ecaftuobaesra 5 years, 5 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
good journal jan
by lola126 5 years, 5 months ago
in John SIMPSON KIRKPATRICK 1892-1915 - ANZAC
Hello Brian I am a grand daughter of Vera Emily LONDON I am just finding out information now through a cousin of mine on the Thompson line I am on facebook if you would like t6o converse with me...
by maruzza 5 years, 5 months ago
in Vera Emily London - Richmond NSW
Hi, Sarah's maiden name was McKeown. William was William Herbert Barnett. I don't know who her parents were or where Sarah was born. I have been told Kihi Kihi but that has not been confirmed.
by cherylhb 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for my family William and Sarah Barnett, New Zealand
my great grandfather was a cullen he was called james cullen he married margret dunne james cullen brother was called laurenc cullen we are not sure if he stayed in scotland there were 12 sibblings...
by amcevoy 5 years, 6 months ago
in looking to find any history of the cullen family in glasgow early 20th
hello rach I am still trying to get results on this pair . Have another " crash down the brickwalls " every now and then . regards allan
in " LOOKING FOR INFO' MARY MOONEY - IRELAND= ( LEER ) 19/5/2011
REFERENCE: The Eldridge-Bawden Families; The Ancestry and Descendants of Duncan Campbell Eldridge and Stephen Bawden of Scott County, Iowa; Author-Compiler Alice Richardson Sloane, C.G. (dec...
by Bawden4 5 years, 6 months ago
in ELDRIDGE - William's Will 1749-1823
I think it may have been Sarah McKeown who married William 'Willie' Herbert Barnett in 1896 Correct ??
in Looking for my family William and Sarah Barnett, New Zealand