I have just found 2 of my Sullivan in Southsea nursery 1891. Camber Alley also feature in my tree - bailey sullivan. Let me know if still on this site. I need to explore further
by triron 5 years, 2 months ago
in My brick wall - James ELLIS or ELLISS of Sussex and Hampshire UK
Dear Ngaire, I saw your ADEANE family from NZ on the family tree circles and I have more information for you. My mother's sister married John Stacey (Stace) ADEANE born 23 Jan 1927 Crocker...
by brendamacculloch 5 years, 2 months ago
in John ADEANE + Eleanor Justin LEE - Auckland New Zealand
I am searching forJohn stoddart McLeod, oof Nelson/Dunedin . Born app 1924, married June Mary Breslin in Cleckheaton ENgland in 1950 .
by lindysharpe 5 years, 2 months ago
in the McLEODs of New Zealand on PECK of TAITA
thank you for the above census edmondsallan
by poppygerry10 5 years, 2 months ago
in RE- JOHN B C HAGEMEYER ( Netherlands 1837-(poppygerry10)25/6/2011
still cant find john b c hagemeyer's death.
by poppygerry10 5 years, 2 months ago
in RE- JOHN B C HAGEMEYER ( Netherlands 1837-(poppygerry10)25/6/2011
MORE KIDS LETTERS TO GOD Dear God: Do you throw the lightening down at us? It scares me a lot when it goes BOOM. Please stop it. Dear God: I have a spelling test on Tuesday. I never get...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 2 months ago
in Off Topic (1)
henry butler dowie was my g.g. grandmother,s brother
by lj1943 5 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Dowie ancestors
Wow thanks so much - It will take me a little time to work through all of that! To answer your question S.J.Adams Marriage Cert. shows his father's occupation as 'Printer' it does not show him as...
by cgus 5 years, 2 months ago
in Does anyone have information on Stephen James Adams 1824-1899 born Bristol, England?
What sort of information are you looking for regarding the WARD family?
by tonkin 5 years, 2 months ago
in Abraham D'Athe Ward b c1810 Suffolk d 1886 Orbost Vic Aust. M Harriet Ridley 1840 Vic Aust.
I'm not having much luck with your Edward MILLER and Bridget SHERIDAN. I can confirm Edward and Bridget were married in 1851. The only extra I can give you regarding Bridget's death in 1863...
by tonkin 5 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Edward Miller + Biddy Sheridan [Sherden] of Moonee Ponds
Your Thomas (6) might also be my ancestor. Was he born Feb 8, 1709 in South Kingstown, Rhode Island? If so then according to sheldonfamily.org his line goes (following your numbering): Isaac (7),...
by zippity 5 years, 2 months ago
in Willing to share information SHELDON of Massachusetts, Vermont and Iowa
Justus, if you are related to Sitting Bull's sister, you would not be his grandson; you would be his grand-nephew. I've noticed others in this thread saying similar things. You can only be a...
by maywrite 5 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for wifes and children of Sitting Bull
Thank you Sandie. I had a feeling the Ann Jane BALDOCK born in Sydney in 1849 was the daughter of Thomas BALDOCK and Ann CHAMBERS married in Sydney in 1846, but I could not locate any other...
by tonkin 5 years, 2 months ago
in BALDOCK Thomas and Ann CHAMBERS
GVS is my great, great, great grandad. Do you know much about the family tree? I don't know too much about this side of my family. My email is [email protected]
by callumstewart 5 years, 2 months ago
in George Vesey STEWART + Margaret Torrens MILLER - UK to NZ
Thank you so much for your help and information.
by poorone 5 years, 2 months ago
in Where did this carnival animal trainer go????
hi BCA, could you please provide a little more info, like at least the towns in New Zealand, first names, any children etc so we know who to try and link
in can anyone link the white and christian families [ australia, england and new zealand ]
Erana is in my family tree :)
by Sarah_McIntosh 5 years, 2 months ago
in children of Chief Te Ururoa of Whangaroa
by lexandsandy 5 years, 2 months ago
in
I am looking for any family or information on Bulliff or Bullock.
by lexandsandy 5 years, 2 months ago
in
I am interested in looking for BREEDEN'S because I am one myself. I would like to get to know as much as I can. My father Norman Breeden died in 1984 he served in WWII I dont know much about the...
by boogy123 5 years, 2 months ago
in Is anyone looking for Breedens?