familysearch.org. all sources- United states - Jane Baird - birth- PA - ( 109 + ) OH ( 71 + )for you to research- regards
in Looking for JANE married to JAMES BAIRD of Guernsey Ohio
I made an error on my aunt's name....her married name was Helene Hache in Shipagan, New Brunswick, Canada. Her maiden name was Helen Duke. Her children still live in New Brunswick but I don't know...
by dukeronan 4 years, 3 months ago
in Wish to contact my aunt Helene Hache's children in New Brunswick.
that´s right, it´s fun - I still believe I find my ancestors Jan where you hide them?
by Alena 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Thank you for your response. Name I show is Richard Byrn, born 1675 jn Kilkenny Co. He had sons George, Thomas, Edmund, and Charles, and I believe immigrated to Virginia about 1720. His wife was...
by Malielani 4 years, 3 months ago
in Richard Byrne b. 1675 Ireland
Sorry this came out twice? I must have hit the button.?
by SierraLee 4 years, 3 months ago
in John Cobb of Taunton Line
mgc153, william G-8/23/1923-mar-Patricia Mueller-12/08/1922 =had =child= Living Ivers =mar=#1Living Webster-mar#2 Living Stewart,they had child-Living LNU.? I have NO dates.?Yes, I have Gilbert...
by SierraLee 4 years, 3 months ago
in John Cobb of Taunton Line
by SierraLee 4 years, 3 months ago
in John Cobb of Taunton Line
I know of Storey from Dublin/Ireland,any help?
by jseddon 4 years, 3 months ago
in LOOKING FOR FAMILIES STOREY & FIELD
What a joy Jan, it says it all. I'm printing a copy out and hanging it on my wall. If you ever read an obit that says she was found dead at her computer with the name Smith in the google search,...
by lolasrosebud 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Hi hayleyd, Just to let you know I was born in Jersey Channel Islands,if you go to Jersey Heritage/Archives you may find what your looking for.It's free . Good luck.
by jseddon 4 years, 3 months ago
in looking for parents of Mildred Jane Sturmey born Jesresy,Channel Islands 1862
hi there, have you found the pictures you were requesting, if not have a look on geni.com i found pics on their and alot of people have pictures of decendants
by tr888z 4 years, 3 months ago
in benjamin boscawen savage
Whoops! I mean I can't find that name.
by withjc 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Everyone that shares your last name but is not related is listed in great detail, your ancestor has nothing. Your given a name and can find it located no where. I have ancestors in Scotland....
by withjc 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
The elderly great- aunt who could help you fill in the missing pieces says, "I don't believe in dredging up the past" and changes the subject - again.
by JanetCrombie 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Thanks for reminding us to laugh Jan. I've just featured this post on the homepage and in the FamilyTreeCircles newsletter today. :)
by Scott_J 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
That's just Incredible. Most shocking of all is that it happened only 100 years ago. I guess we can only hope that Mr. Morgan and his counterparts somehow got their due. I must admit total...
by Scott_J 4 years, 3 months ago
in THE Telegram
Wow Jan. That is just beyond words.
by samjacobs 4 years, 3 months ago
in THE Telegram
I am also a descendant of James and Jane and have in my possession a copy of the Climo Chronicle full of photos and genealogy plus a lot of history..I am the grand daughter of Alice Maud Cotton and...
by Dindos 4 years, 3 months ago
in Cotton Family of Nelson NZ & Phillips (Climo) Family of Bodmin, Cornwall (and New Plymouth, NZ)
in Colonial New England