In response to my dear member's question, This adventure happened in the Spring of 1973.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in "Uncle Clyde, Please! Drive the Boat!"
A dear member wanted to know the date of these adventures. The years were 1950/1951
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in The Red Eyed Demonic Rooster
I prefer a gin or a whisky .
in " Fly in the Pint " Humour
A dear member reminded me that I had not put in a date or dates for the above journal. The year was June, 1958
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in Keep Singing Uncle
Uh Oh.. Hit the submit response button twice.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in "Pass The Taters Please"
In response to a dear member, this adventure was in June 1958. I was fourteen years old.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in "Pass The Taters Please"
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in "Pass The Taters Please"
You are right Poorone. I have just recently removed two of my journals because they really did not relate to History or Genealogy. I meant no harm to the site at all. I have noticed some members...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in What to do about a member who is upsetting the community?
I agree James and poorone. Thank you Janilye for all your help, and for giving me the confidence to keep trying to put the family history together.
by lisabelle 4 years, 10 months ago
in I publicly thank Janilye
(*blushing) That's very kind of you to say. Thank you very much.
in I publicly thank Janilye
Is this the Daniel who arrived on the 'Asia'?
in Daniel Baker born UK 20th December 1804
Hello In my tree, there is a Jonathan Curnow christened 1750 who possibly had married 'Ann Venson' who had son Nicholas in 1782. Nicholas married Sarah Wills who had daughter Sarah (Sally) in...
by KitKat 4 years, 10 months ago
in CURNOW / CURNOE / CORNOW from St Gluvias Cornwall
Hi I have in my tree a Jonathon Curnow, born 1742 and died 1829. Married Ann. Does any of this fit for you?
by pbarratt 4 years, 10 months ago
in CURNOW / CURNOE / CORNOW from St Gluvias Cornwall
Hey there, my names is Charles Fowler. I'm a descendent of Irvin Fowler (my great grandfather) who is buried in Dedan Cemetery. According to Irvin's daughter Edith (who still lives in Brooker), all...
by CharlesFowler 4 years, 10 months ago
in Looking for info for a Frank Fowler
I was really just teasing you Mr. Edmondsallan. Not anyone or anything should take the liberty of sharing a Scotsman pint.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 10 months ago
in " Fly in the Pint " Humour
I have been on this site for 5 months now, and I enjoy seeing help given to those that are seeking answers on their family names. I also like to offer help if I can give it. I have noticed some...
by poorone 4 years, 10 months ago
in What to do about a member who is upsetting the community?
May I suggest that you give more information with names, places, etc. The more information that you can supply will help others to try and help you.
by poorone 4 years, 10 months ago
in I am doing some research, to find my Ancestors on my Adopted father's side. [RATUHOEHOE (RAARA) HAUNUI]
It is possible to give one more information on your Grandfather. What is your Grandfather's last name, where was he born, his parents name, any brothers or sisters??? Where did he go in the...
by poorone 4 years, 10 months ago
in Trying to find out about my grandfather who came to usa from outside of rome 1915 -1920
Hello again Wileli The note on the photo I have looked at in some depth and decided it was possibly written by a Lil McBarron, nee Ethel James. She was not, in fact, descended from William and...
by jillaust 4 years, 10 months ago
in Searching for STAFFORD from Mount Kembla, Australia
I am a descendant of John Cook as well through my Grandfather and my mother and have some info; although I couldn't find so far any info that takes John to NZ. John had a son called John Cook he...
by Barry1943 4 years, 10 months ago
in Searching for the Decendants of Henry William or William Henry Cook born 1800's