Sorry I put john instead of Patrick, John was his sons name. I have all their information I was looking for anyone who has them in their tree or a relatives. Their daughter married my Gt Gt....
by kaye96 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Rileys of St George Hanover Square London
I have found a Patrick riley married to a flavilla Lenter 27th Jan 1807 Newport. on the 1851 census Flavilla is a widow bn Plymouth Devon and has her two daughters living with her Anne Mc Vicker...
by markav 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Rileys of St George Hanover Square London
Hi Chris I have some certificates as well, I am looking for burial places and if possible any newspaper items available as well. Photos would be of interest as well.
by kaye96 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for the cancellor family of middlesex england
Hi Chris I posted this a long time ago. Getrude Marion Cooke is my grandmothers mother. Florence Marian Cooke is my fathers mother. I actually live in Western Australia where Florence came to.
by kaye96 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for the cancellor family of middlesex england
I have some information about the Cancellor family and links with the Parslows and Willmotts. I would be pleased to share this.
by ChrisWard 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for the cancellor family of middlesex england
I see you have been searching since 2001. Any luck? I would be glad to share what I have on my Ganas family members.
by Beth_McLaughlin 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for information on the Ganas family tree and any records on th...
Unfortunately I do not know of a middle name for my grandfather John nor for his father of the same name. I did find ona website for Griffith's Valuations Results 41 to 60 of 82 the name john...
by Nivens 4 years, 1 month ago
in How do I find information of my grandfather. His name was John Halpin
Yes, that's what I suspected, a needle in a haystack. Thanks for the suggestions though, I will pursue them. All the best - Susan
by sragan49 4 years, 1 month ago
in Fanny Foster Caton (Cayton) Howe
This is my line of sweets. My link is nancy ann sweet. She married william Roberts
by nana59 4 years, 1 month ago
in Descendants of John & Alpha Lewis
Thanks for your journal - It can help others - regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in John WHARTON of Yorkshire
They could be -Father -William Hensley - M- Mary ( no other detailsa given ) regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Charles Hensley
well put together - not always easy - well done - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in James RUTTER 1709 Kingston Cambridgeshire England UK
hello - website - familysearch.org - IGI - north america - united states - -Kentucky - 3 listed for William Kennedy showing parents - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Hello, I'm looking for the parents, grandparents etc. for William KENNEDY...
you may not be able to because of the official 100 year time gap to daily date - I'll have a look tho - I am back - yes their are ( 25 ) of them all before 1900 in waterford _ Ireland - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in i have been trying to trace mary condon robinsons lane waterford ireland from around 1922 and i have had no luck with this any help would be really appreciated on what my next step should be ,thanks olga fraher
well put together - are you wanting any asistance ? Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for TRAMMELL
My Thanks to Edmondsallan and tonkin for the help with the item number etc, It is only available in reading room, ( no use to me as I am in NZ ) ,. etc.so I will try to order a copy. Thanks...
by jacanja 4 years, 1 month ago
in Alfred John Jackson bankruptcy record in Tasmania.1900 .How do I access this record?
Website --> familysearch.org. All sources - united states - ( 200+ ) entries for you to sort thro - regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for descendants of Simeon Swartz of Kansas then Oklahoma
their are ( 12 ) in indiana -- (4 ) Kansas usae LDS websites for your search or the previous website given to you with your other enquiry regards
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for descendants of Fanny Foster Caton (Cayton) Howe of Indiana and Kansas
arkward one to find - I think you may have to searc h the likes of --> Familysearch.org -- all sources put in the name - Howe - ( 300+ ) sort them out . suggestions - search Kansas - tribal...
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago