What a joy Jan, it says it all. I'm printing a copy out and hanging it on my wall. If you ever read an obit that says she was found dead at her computer with the name Smith in the google search,...
by lolasrosebud 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Hi hayleyd, Just to let you know I was born in Jersey Channel Islands,if you go to Jersey Heritage/Archives you may find what your looking for.It's free . Good luck.
by jseddon 4 years, 3 months ago
in looking for parents of Mildred Jane Sturmey born Jesresy,Channel Islands 1862
hi there, have you found the pictures you were requesting, if not have a look on geni.com i found pics on their and alot of people have pictures of decendants
by tr888z 4 years, 3 months ago
in benjamin boscawen savage
Whoops! I mean I can't find that name.
by withjc 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Everyone that shares your last name but is not related is listed in great detail, your ancestor has nothing. Your given a name and can find it located no where. I have ancestors in Scotland....
by withjc 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
The elderly great- aunt who could help you fill in the missing pieces says, "I don't believe in dredging up the past" and changes the subject - again.
by JanetCrombie 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Thanks for reminding us to laugh Jan. I've just featured this post on the homepage and in the FamilyTreeCircles newsletter today. :)
by Scott_J 4 years, 3 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
That's just Incredible. Most shocking of all is that it happened only 100 years ago. I guess we can only hope that Mr. Morgan and his counterparts somehow got their due. I must admit total...
by Scott_J 4 years, 3 months ago
in THE Telegram
Wow Jan. That is just beyond words.
by samjacobs 4 years, 3 months ago
in THE Telegram
I am also a descendant of James and Jane and have in my possession a copy of the Climo Chronicle full of photos and genealogy plus a lot of history..I am the grand daughter of Alice Maud Cotton and...
by Dindos 4 years, 3 months ago
in Cotton Family of Nelson NZ & Phillips (Climo) Family of Bodmin, Cornwall (and New Plymouth, NZ)
in Colonial New England
omg that's horrendous.
by andrewsm 4 years, 3 months ago
in THE Telegram
Thank you Jan, I am sending my email to you now and am looking forward to hearing from you. I am in regular contact with Metta Upham a cousin of my late grandmother, Eleanor Upham and I am sure...
by Upham 4 years, 3 months ago
in Ann Nix Born about 1801, Silverton, Devon, England, Family Members
Yep what do ya know...they must have lived on both side's of the street to LOL!
by JulesBarr 4 years, 3 months ago
in Looking for Welsh SWAN decendants
Okay, yes I know that tree. First thing I wanted to tell you, and I've been meaning to contact the Upham family for years but just filed it away and forgot it till just now. I have in my possession...
in Ann Nix Born about 1801, Silverton, Devon, England, Family Members
Thanks for the head's up, I didn't know that, it does cross-over in some information. I have a few other welsh town names also, but I've yet to google their location. Thanks very much for the...
by JulesBarr 4 years, 3 months ago
in Looking for Welsh SWAN decendants
Greetings, I was born in Ararat Victoria, Australia, my grandmother was Eleanor Frances Blake nee Upham (1895-1967) her father was William Upham and her mother was Maria Neill Barr (1868-1927)....
by Upham 4 years, 3 months ago
in Ann Nix Born about 1801, Silverton, Devon, England, Family Members
thanks jan -regards
in Can you help me find Sackrider family ancestry?
thanks Jan -regards
in looking for info on wife of Phillippe Gingras, Sarah Lemay
If they are american citizens - not vistors -the 1800 census was not very accurate and Many were missed - This may be the problem you are experiencing- Regards
in Are the Pennsylvania Dutch included in the census (1800)?