I would be very grateful to hear from anyone with information on the above families.
by rusticated 4 years, 11 months ago
in Ellen Moroney fifth child of James & Margaret Moroney of Bansha, Tipperary, Ireland
Margzet. My Tulloch family from Northmavine Shetland went to New Zealand and settled in Wanganui. In my travells around NZ in the 1950s and 60s i met several Tullochs mostly young ladies. At that...
by jmt2009 4 years, 11 months ago
in Searching for history of Shetland Tulloch's
by shaweb 4 years, 11 months ago
in Shaw families of Kilsyth Scotland
William married Ann Miller from Chaffcombe. Ann was born in 1842. James was from Dowlish Wake and Ann Stower from Puckington. These are all little towns in Somerset in southe western England, near...
by lynnmacey 4 years, 11 months ago
in William Macey of England and New York
Dear 'dide', I don't have either of those names (Cecil Lambert & Julia Rowe) in my tree sorry.
by allycat 4 years, 11 months ago
in List of all Surnames in my family tree at TribalPages ... LYONS and HUGHES Family Tree - Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Scotland
Hi Alison, Yes several names actually, but your lambert, wouldn't be a cecil lambert born 1892 married Julia Rowe in 1917?
by dide 4 years, 11 months ago
hello jennyhanna don,t know what information you had for me ,but as far as I know my Lloyds came from England.Apparently George Lloyd came here from Bristol England and married Mary Singleton in...
by chrismon 4 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Lloyd of Australia
George McKinney (Also Spelled McKenney) deceased 1900 in a duel in McCormick County, South Carolina. He was my father's Grandfather. My father was Henry Napoleon McKinney and his father was...
by skybird564 4 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for McKinney - South Carolina/McCormick County/Bordeaux
any one have any information on them
by cajunqueen4u 4 years, 11 months ago
in looking for bowers of louisiana
George Gardner left Liverpool on 29th July 1852 on the ship "Thorwaldsen" bound for the gold rush in Victoria, Australia, arriving at Port Phillip, Melbourne on 11th November. Along with many...
by Ricksil26 4 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Richard Whitlow of Manchester.
Thank you too Allycat for your information. Much appreciated regards Chrismon
by chrismon 4 years, 11 months ago
in trying to find the lloyd &kenna families from Walgett
hello Alison thank you for replying to my journal.My grandmother Nora-Norah Kenna lived in Walgett,N.S.W.Iwould be pleased to hear if you know anything about her.regards Chrismon
by chrismon 4 years, 11 months ago
in trying to find the lloyd &kenna families from Walgett
back again,have just learnt message lost so we are back to square one regards C
by chrismon 4 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Lloyd of Australia
hello jennyhanna I haven,t been able to read your message yet as I,m not sure how to get there .I,ll contact you as soon as I do regards chris
by chrismon 4 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Lloyd of Australia
Do you know of Timothy Alphin, born in IL. in 1970's, mother Jean Alphin? I think she was going to nursing school in Sagamon County, IL. I am looking for him or his mother.
by woman40 4 years, 11 months ago
in Hastings of Butler Co., Alabama
Does anyone know of a John Hancy born abt 1837 in Switzerland? He served in the American Civil War. He is my great great grandfather, and I am trying to discover the connection between him and...
by dhancy 4 years, 11 months ago
in WILLIAM A. HANCY of Ireland whose sons emigrated to Australia
Researching these names connected to this family: Hascroft/Hoscroft/Horscroft Evans Taylor Rowland
by abigail2 4 years, 11 months ago
in WILLIAM JOHN PARKER MARRIED ISABEL CRAIG - GLEN INNES NSW AUSTRALIA
[urlhttp://www.naa.gov.au/]The National Archives of Australia[/url] has more than 2,000 records for the surname REILLY. Roll your mouse over to the word COLLECTION, then scroll down to RECORD...
by allycat 4 years, 11 months ago
in ww2 reillys who went to war
hey hello people i just said giday thats all
by waterats 4 years, 11 months ago
in looking for REILLY in queensland australia 1890
i think garit may not be the correct spelling
by waterats 4 years, 11 months ago