by Obolor 5 years, 1 month ago
Looking for Lewis of Monaghan county
by raymck 5 years, 1 month ago
in looking for McKnights from Mulgoa, Australia
Looking for McKnight/McNight of Monaghan county
by raymck 5 years, 1 month ago
in looking for McKnights from Mulgoa, Australia
Looking for infromation on andrew Mcknight Parentage. Believes to be JAmes and Margaret who died prior to 1841
by raymck 5 years, 1 month ago
in looking for McKnights from Mulgoa, Australia
Thanks for that allycat. Im very new at this.
by Darlow 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for the Darlow family Auckland
A perusal of the deaths at Birth, Death & Marriage - Historical Records of New Zealand reveals:- Frederick Eric Lindsay DARLOW died in 1979 registration no.43523, date of birth is 22...
by allycat 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for the Darlow family Auckland
A bit of help here ... found your family tree ... [url=http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi]RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project Global Search[/url] Type in Surname field: McCluskey...
by allycat 5 years, 1 month ago
in Clara Halstead
Amen to being SOL. I've tried & tried to get in have been a member for yrs but recently I'm not me.
by strn56 5 years, 1 month ago
in GenCircles merges with My Heritage - Louisiana Resources
I am in Utah - I would be interested to see the information you have to see if they are connected. I don't know much about my grandfather's family...
by slarrabee 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Denmark Petersons
Hey there Glynne. Welcome to my family.... will contact you via email asap.P.
by peakae 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Agnes Brotherwood
My grandmother, Sophie Prohera, came to the US from Austria with several siblings and settled in Berwick, PA. I don't know the names of her parents.
by vgelety 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for the family of Procopio Prochera of Austria
Hi slarrabee, Where abouts are you? I have information on Petersens from Denmark emigrating to New Zealand ..
by ngairedith 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Denmark Petersons
thank you once again, i am new with pcs but have been recearching for 20+ years via micro fish. So forgive me if i sound a little muddled. Not sure of sites, etc.... Cheers dide
by dide 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for decendants of william & lila Knight.
Thank you so much for your help, the Hurtle albert victor rowe is my grandfathers brother.The family of his still remains in New Zealand. thank you Dide
by dide 5 years, 1 month ago
in Waterreus kathleen & kenneth New Zealand.
My email address has changed to jessie.ruth@hotmail.com Contact me after Sep. 1, 2009, as I am out of state. Thank you.
by 207rcdr 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Doby/Dobie family of Arkansas. John Berry Doby, John Bell...
I am interested, too. And looking for Archibald Gray who moved from Lancaster to KY, then Ohio... Born in KY but living most of his life in Ohio was Henry Gray, married to Patsy Lytle. They ended...
by jgordongray 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for info on Matthew Gray 1752 Paxton, Lancaster, PA
Hi,Thurstonboy, I (Leona Price) am writing for a Robert Shave which is the brother of Micheal Shave, they & we live in Michigan of the United States. They have names in their family: Shave,...
by leonarice 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for SHAVE family
Dearest Sharon, woman walks alone. My name is Leona Price. I live in Michigan. Where are you from? Yes, the name Mary Fredonia Annabell Child is my Great Grandmother on my mother's father side of...
by leonarice 5 years, 1 month ago
in Shave Family
I have a Margaret W. Wallace b 1931...33, Scotland, that lived in Goderich, Ontario, Canada. She married James Patton b 1817 Fermanagh, Ireland. Ann Steware
by annstewart 5 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Wallace of MI and Ontario,Canada
Hi dide, There is a family tree site with your George Binns marrying Rosetta Caroline Rowe in Mountain Hut Ampitheatre, Victoria in 1893. WILLIAM ROWE at TribalPages (this isn't your...
by ngairedith 5 years, 1 month ago
in Binns familys Victoria Australia.