Looks great
by villa 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Donnie Tiswell
Do you have more information about Ruth Rutledge, wife of Benjamin Granger? We believe that my husband is descended from a brother of Ruth's. janerutledge
by janerutledge 4 years, 7 months ago
in Granger Family of Mercer Co., PA
Hello - dya know anything about Durcans (or Durkins - both names in my family) who migrated to St Asaph In North Wales in the C19... thanx
by shobdon 4 years, 7 months ago
in Durcan of sligo, ireland
Wow Jacob! Thomas Garlick was a Doctor, didn't they sometimes rob graves so they could practice surgical procedures?? Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you or if you...
by liesl 4 years, 7 months ago
in
Looking for info on Thomas edwards and wife Priscilla. Lived in Sumner County Tennessee 1700-1800's. any info would be appreciated. Tammie Little Bourgeois
by Tammie_Bourgeois 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Edwards
by Tammie_Bourgeois 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Edwards
I am looking for ancestors going back from Pablo Mora. If you can help, please email me...see above. Fred W. Nigro of Lee Summit, Missouri
by Federico 4 years, 7 months ago
in Pablo Mora of Santa Fe, New Mexico
by mariedanny2 4 years, 7 months ago
in
I am a decendant of Dominic Watters born around c1840 He had a son called Alexander born c1874 who is my grandfather I am looking for ties for this family
by mariedanny2 4 years, 7 months ago
in
I am a descendant of Elias Sanders who lived in Elbert County prior to his home being part of Hart County. If I can help, let me know; denny1506101@knology.net
by dennysanders 4 years, 7 months ago
in looking for "Elias SANDERS" line from Elbert Co
i forgot fanny had another son george holmes (b) 1873 lambeth and they lived in princess street then 6 coin street lambeth yours vic
by victoryoung07 4 years, 7 months ago
in The Descendants of John Henry Leer and Mary Ann Box
hi shauna i dont know if we are related could you back up a little bit and tell me about the leer famley was fanney leer any part of yr tree she was born 1842 walworth (m) james holmes...
by victoryoung07 4 years, 7 months ago
in The Descendants of John Henry Leer and Mary Ann Box
Hi Totarav and Alison In my grandmother album which I have, there is a photograph of a young man in uniform , WW1, and the inscription on the back reads: "To Emma with love Tom". There is...
by Carolbea 4 years, 7 months ago
in List of all Surnames in my family tree at TribalPages ... LYONS and HUGHES Family Tree - Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Scotland
There lived a Ray Parker who was born around 1920ish that lived and raised his family in Dyer, Indiana. He had one son that died young and a handful of daughters. You might try census records...
by dianemc714 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Parker family beyond 1868 from Indiana
Is the names suppose to be two different names?
by KarenG 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Bennetts In Quebec Canada
Hi Schwencke descendants, There is wealth of meaningful infomations in the above correspondence. I like that Tess
by Georgeling 4 years, 7 months ago
in Descendant of Julius Schwencke
Read your email. If you like you could email sandytevaga@yahoo.com She is from the same line of Charles and Tamara. She will be able to help you Tess
by Georgeling 4 years, 7 months ago
in Want to know where in Samoa is the Schwenke's from
Thanks for the info, I will check this out. Charles D Riley is my great grand father, Alice is my Grandmother. Where do I look for Ninian Riley's family.
by foss1 4 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for information on Charles D Riley Athens County, Ohio (Jacksonville Area)
Hello. I am the granddaughter of Elias Queen. My grandfather was John Samual Queen. I am looking for other family members of this line! I will be happy to share any information!
by irenejane 4 years, 7 months ago