Years would help Also region they were in.
by ancestryfinder 5 years, 8 months ago
in Alexander research for family
there used to be some people by the last name of cupp that lived in wilder, idaho. Their son's are still alive and live in caldwell, idaho.
by trapper 5 years, 8 months ago
in The generation of cupp's
If you would like to add your Louisiana Surname click on the link below. Louisiana Surnames and Researchers Submit your Louisiana surnames here
by louisianagenealogyblogs 5 years, 8 months ago
in Louisiana Surnames
Larry, My maternal grandmother was a Fragola from possibly Ciminna, Sicily. No known relatives here or there with the last name. She married Guglielmo Sesto. I have found one Fragola...
by abernice 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for DelliColli
Hi Kerry My Hushand is a descendant of James Noakes, His Son Silas is Great Grandfather Married Julia Moore,their son Silas john married to Lydia Edgerton, their son Alister Noakes is my...
by rknoakes 5 years, 8 months ago
in Noakes of Udimore, Sussex
Did you check the Ellis Island site. You should see info that goes back before him. If you are going to the present and need more information let me know quinoaqueen1@yahoo
by msdiem 5 years, 8 months ago
in Diem's from New Jersey and West Virgina
Hi, My ggfather on my mothers side was Edward Lucas of Alton Illinois, His father John Lucas B.somewhere in Virginia(thats where I'm stuck.)
by ElderBey 5 years, 8 months ago
in my name is amy lucas i am looking for all family new and old under coc...
If you have any information more up to date, please feel free to add your comments at any time. Or contact me at: canlac22@aol.com
by CANLAC22 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for Canafax's from Olive Hill, Ky.
I have found my ggfather John Lucas was born in virginia, so far no clue as to where all the other lucas' are in and around madison county Illinois.
by ElderBey 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for Lucas Family of Va & WV
I have detailed information on this family connection. On the early death of Alice, Hugh Donnelly then married her sister Johanna who brought up Alice's son John (Jack) Donnelly. Both sisters,...
by sexelby 5 years, 8 months ago
in DONNELLY marriages in Queensland, Australia between 1829 and 1929
Dear Matthew, Welcome to FamilyTreeCircles. Sometimes stories are just that ... stories. But sometimes they have a grain of truth to them. As we research our family trees, it is up to us to...
by allycat 5 years, 8 months ago
in Researching the LIVINGSTON's of Oregon, Florida, Canada, and ?
You might have more luck posting a message at the LEMON Family Genforum Editor.
by allycat 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for Descendents of Lola Lemon who did her Lemon tree
We have downloaded a copy of Rev. Richard Johnson's last Will and Testament dated 21 Sep 1826, from the UK National Archives Public Record Office. The only family members noted are his wife, Mary...
by sommerled 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for descendents of Rev. Richard Johnson, first fleet Australia
Hello ngairedith WHAKAPAPA MAORI-Kani Wairama Riwhi Yes, he is my Brother.and thank you for ANCESTORS AT ALL RESOURCES,
by riwhitepahi 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for Riwhi family
is your last name actually doe? mine is, im darrius doe former liberian president samuel doe's brother is my grandfather
by darrius1 5 years, 8 months ago
in Doe in Tucson, Arizona
Hello Em, I can give you a little information on this family. Pierre Firlotte & Marie Allain are my partner's [Barry Furlotte] great grandparents. For Marguerite Firlotte: She was born...
by Pennie 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for Furlotte/ Firlotte/ Ferlotte/ Ferlatte/ Furloughts anywhere
Dear Holly, Welcome. Please edit this journal to change subject heading from: "My Info On Family" to "Looking for SHIRES family from town, city, country". Without supplying more information...
by allycat 5 years, 8 months ago
in My Info On Family
I Am New To This And I Don't Know How To Work This Tammy Wud You Be Able To Send Me Tips On How To Contol This Website Thank You Holly United Kingdom
by HollyStevenson 5 years, 8 months ago
in looking for Charles Wilfred Randy Jones, B: Manitoba, Canada
Thanks for still looking Al - that's just what I'm doing at the moment too. He is 1 of the 2 I have in the above journal
in Looking for West Walmsley, West Australia
WA-BUR-INDEX-2000-S-Z Found birth 1 Jan 1865, no location, no parents listed, death 1940 Victoria Park, burial Cemetery, Karrakatta, Western Australia, Australia at ancestry.com.
by allycat 5 years, 8 months ago