If you are searching for Tennessee records you can find births, marriages, and deaths, etc. on familysearch.org Best wishes in your research.
by poorone 5 years, 7 months ago
in PERKINS ESCAR WILLIE from Tennesse or any other relatives.
Hi, I will apply for the transcripts this week. Thanks for the useful information re parents of Hilda. Morris
by decco 5 years, 7 months ago
in Mobbs in Australia and England
School Inspector reports would probably be in archives
in Schools from the 1900s
Thanks I found what I needed the HMS Simoom arrived in New Zealand on the 4 January 1862 sailing from Glasgow.
by mcgregor 5 years, 7 months ago
in Ship "Simoon"
all that info is from the site:James AVERY another large tree with lots of photos is: The AVERY FAMILY
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
James AVERY b.1769/70 was the son of John and Mary (Morris) AVERY. 1 m. Elizabeth Butcher 7 October 1795 2. m. Ann Kite 23 JUNE 1799(baptised as Nanny Kite. Staplehurst 1776) James and Ann's...
by becairns 5 years, 7 months ago
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
My source of informationis as follows: James AVERY BORN BETWEEN 1769/1770
by becairns 5 years, 7 months ago
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
My source of informationis as follows: James AVERY BORN BETWEEN 1769/1770
by becairns 5 years, 7 months ago
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
My source of informationis as follows: James AVERY BORN BETWEEN 1769/1770
by becairns 5 years, 7 months ago
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
hanks if you look at my ancestry site i do have them thank . im in australia in south qld . my ex lives in wellington still and most of our children two live in melbourn . yours adam
by spider01 5 years, 7 months ago
in looing for roil family n.z.
yes, his sister Eliza Roil, married James Hayter JACKSON, early New Zealand Whaler & Mariner - if you click that link you will find photos and a list of their children
in looing for roil family n.z.
thank you for your info . my daughter got to books for me one the roots of clover , and our pillgram pioners by L.E.J.Bush 1966 this one is in christchurch librairy . i also got more info on the...
by spider01 5 years, 7 months ago
in looing for roil family n.z.
Gosh, very sorry to know you have had such a rough time. We have family involved in restoring order in ChCh. I found this while wondering about the derivation of "Galmpton":...
by mowsehowse 5 years, 7 months ago
in GEMPTON - Brixham Devon England
Elizabeth and Thomas Avery's fifth child Ann died in 1906. My source states her married name as HUME. ??
by becairns 5 years, 7 months ago
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
by becairns 5 years, 7 months ago
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
in Elizabeth Ann DAPSON + Thomas AVERY - Taita New Zealand
Thank you hobnobs. I'm sure this will be of interest to other members researching these family lines. Funny how one thing leads to another. I was also wondering if Thomas and Patrick were...
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in ASHBY marriages 1841-1890 Victoria Australia
RE: Elizabeth, ELDEST DAUGHTER OF ELIZABETH AVERY ( nee Dabson) I quote from my information source: 'Elizabeth Dabson was the eldest daughter of Elizabeth and is assumed to be from an earlier...
by becairns 5 years, 7 months ago