Patricia Mably She is the owner of the site at the Ashburton Cemetery, it is a memorial to her Mother and Father who were cremated in Christchurch and ashes spread on Lyttelton harbour....
by spreader70 5 years, 6 months ago
in MABLY family in Canterbury New Zealand
If you purchase the Death for Maria Holden in Croydon it may give you further details - it may not be your Maria but at least you have ruled it out. The other option is to purchase Robert's...
by asheppard 5 years, 6 months ago
in why can I not find Maria Mc NABB LAST KNOWN 1885
There were lots of CROCKETTs in the Mansfield area LizzyBee. If you can give us a few names you are interested in we will try and find them for you.
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for CROCKETT families of Mansfield Victoria Australia
Not sure about that one, but if I find a link will let you know.
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in EMMETT Frank married Agnes KNIGHT 1905
Welcome. I'm from QLD but my mother's family and friends lived in Inverell NSW. How can I help?
by allycat 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Naylor Inverell NSW
Hi, i have some Penmans from Wishaw in the 1920s. They were miners and bakers, living in Belhaven Terrace.
by jay1 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for PENMAN'S from WISHAW, Scotland
PS Old bad link from 2006 updated with new one thanks to member valrevive's enquiry.
by allycat 5 years, 6 months ago
in ENGLAND: West Somerset Parish Register Transcriptions (UPDATED)
I have an Emmett Knight link in London, do we have a link matbe
by emmett1957 5 years, 6 months ago
in EMMETT Frank married Agnes KNIGHT 1905
Thank you I have never been able to trace Maria Mc Nabbs birth and do not know her death all I ever had was her husband and thats John Holden colour sargent, son William John Holden born 19th Jan...
by emmett1957 5 years, 6 months ago
in RE - MARIA McNAB & JOHN HOLDEN " Guildford Surrey ,Eng( emmet1957
Thank you I will do that.
by Overstre6 5 years, 6 months ago
in Cole Family in Louisiana
Have tried to visit West Somerset Parish Register Transcriptions via the above link - unfortunately it doesn't connect. Have you the full site name? Many thanks, Valrevive
by valrevive 5 years, 6 months ago
in ENGLAND: West Somerset Parish Register Transcriptions (UPDATED)
I suggest looking at familysearch.org When you get to this site you will see a spot for civil ward records, plus they have other Louisiana records. Best wishes in your research.
by poorone 5 years, 6 months ago
in Cole Family in Louisiana
Thank you Leanne. Will be in contact.
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in MCGOWAN Alexander married Elizabeth HUGILL 1852
I think you might find some of Henry Bodley's ancestors at www.sepiasleuth.com This contains photographs of the Bodley family who emigrated to New Zealand in the 1860s
by SepiaSleuth 5 years, 6 months ago
in some ANGOVE marriages New Zealand 1886 - 1928
Thank you very much for your help. Unfortunatly so far I have not found any further information on the passenger list but I hav'nt checked all sources yet. susan
by suegraham 5 years, 6 months ago
in Hi I need help finding a marriage in England
John Holden on my grand fathers details I have is a colour sargent with the Royal west surrey regiment at stoughton barricks Guildford this is 1885 Maria is claimed to be my grandfathers mother...
by emmett1957 5 years, 6 months ago
in why can I not find Maria Mc NABB LAST KNOWN 1885
Hello again 24 August 1897 Alfred Edward Lacovay 'Alf' Wensor - Alfred married Ellen Annie PUMPHRY in 1924 - he died in 1989 aged 92 This was my Grandfather so we have common people in our...
by RossTauranga 5 years, 6 months ago
in William Henry WENSOR + Louisa Pauline La COVAY Devonshire England to New Zealand
My g-g-grandfather, Charles Read was born 1820.. but in Wicken, Northamptonshire
by egread 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for info on Charles Reed/Reid/Read
1901 Census Name: John Holden Age: 50 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1851 Relation: Head Gender: Male Where born: Staverton, Northamptonshire, England Civil parish: Hemel Hempstead...
by asheppard 5 years, 6 months ago