so rewarding when you see it all together - Regards
in WHITMORE from England to Victoria
all I could find was Joseph Wilton -b-1799-Bristol -somerset - Eng Mary Wilton - spouse -children = John / anne / charles ( no other details at all and his middle name not their ) Hope it...
in looking for joseph henry wilton born abt 1800 bristol area
Hi alcolm, thanks very much for that this is what I have at the moment on Eliza Roil
in Thomas ROIL + Sarah SEWERY - Alton Hampshire to Nelson New Zealand
Hi Ngaire, I have considerable information on this line and with some different spellings of their surname - Royall, Ryall, Riall, Ryal. The Thomas Roil spelt his name ROYALL. James RYALL,...
by malcolm_lind 3 years, 11 months ago
in Thomas ROIL + Sarah SEWERY - Alton Hampshire to Nelson New Zealand
in Australian EXECUTIONS 1880 - 1967
Some ICK/Icke families of Shropshire http://www.pacefamilyhistory.info/uk/icke.htm
in the children of Edmund AMYES 1852-1900 and Elizabeth nee ICK 1820-1892 NZ
Thanks for sharing your info. I have information that says Gabriel MUFFETT (1709-1758) owned plantation on Cedar Run and surrounding area which encompassed 201 acres. It says he left 8 children...
by Evelynn 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Gabiel MOFFETT born in VA and died in GA
Do you mean Charlie Tutange Tamarapa?
by stamarapa 3 years, 11 months ago
in tamarapa family tree from ohangai taranaki n z
IRWELL is about 40km south of Christchurch A list of AMYES Birth Death Marriages in Christchurch to accompany the above journal some residents of IRWELL, Canterbury about 1900 - in that...
in the children of Edmund AMYES 1852-1900 and Elizabeth nee ICK 1820-1892 NZ
Your very welcome!
by withjc 3 years, 11 months ago
in The Etherton side of my family~
This is interesting. Is there an aussie list like this anywhere. Jan
in New Zealand EXECUTIONS 1842 - 1957
Thank you Anastasia..You are welcome..Hopefully now you can share your work with me..I have been searching for a long time and have recieved very few responses..Please reply..
by venusmoon37 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Galaspie/Gillespie in eastern Kentucky
I have Martha dying in 2006 with 10 children - three of them deceased as infants. Any info that you can provide on Charlie??
by PhoneCardLady 3 years, 11 months ago
in Gadd's of KY, OH & WV
Hopefully. I uploaded a photo of Mary but cannot see it. Where can I find it in the message?
by Olavi 3 years, 11 months ago
in Unknown Aunt
Wow this is great! Thank you so much for this. My name is Anastasia Gillispie. I'm working on my family tree. You have helped me tremendously! Lots of love and hope for the future of our family
by stacygillispie09 3 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Galaspie/Gillespie in eastern Kentucky
Robert & Sarah had another daughter affectionately called Polly she married a Newton Abbot man called Perkins.Sadly she died two years later in childbirth around the time most of the family...
by rattler 3 years, 11 months ago
in TANCOCK family - Devon UK-Australia-Canada
way to go janilye, thanks for that ...
in Robert Henry AMYES - Kirwee, Christchurch, NZ - 1849
Trying to get in touch with this person. My family are the same family Lynda
by lynda1 3 years, 11 months ago
in FLETCHER George married Emily TOMKINS 1866
australian national BDM records may have it or the Native of Australia authorities may have the name registered or a reference you can look up - Regards
in how does one find out if ancestor was aboriginal?
Hi Georgina I've sent you a private message as we have a match! Shellyb