Hi Have you found out any information regarding the Murrell family which started in Glemsford, then Southend, Prittlewell and Grimsby? I have some information that may be of use to you. I am...
by SuMurr 4 years, 1 month ago
in Murrell and Styles family Photos
Thanks for contributing to my growing knowledge bank regarding finding the correct relatives. So many things to consider when reading records and discovering the possible "why" of same name usage.
by jfleener4 4 years, 1 month ago
in How can you sort out what appears to be the same husband with two different wives but some of the same children listed in both marriages. There is not always a designation of more than one spouse.
UHHHHHHHHHH? Run that by me again please!
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 1 month ago
in Do You Need Spell Check ??
Have a look at the NSW BDM site it has a few more children for Joseph and Annie, searching is free. http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au
by asheppard 4 years, 1 month ago
in i have been searching for a long time and i only have my great grandfathers name which is cecil cox and i found his mother as annie but i can't find anymore can someone please help me?
1891 Scotland Census Name: Agnes Mooney [Agnes Ross] Age: 38 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1853 Relationship: Wife Spouse's name : Owen Mooney Father's name: James Ross Gender: Female Where...
by asheppard 4 years, 1 month ago
in MOONEY family Glasglow Scotland
Hi, My Great Great Uncle is Edgar Jack Brunton born Sept 1888 in Silverdale.He was married to Ethel May Jacob moved to Matamata. His Parents are Robert and Harriet Allingham. Sister Florence H...
by angcoutts 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for the Brunton family from the Wade, Silverdale Auckland New Zealand in 1880s
It wasn't uncommon for the same name to appear twice, it often happened if the elder child died and the new babe given his name, another alternative is if after the death of the first wife some of...
by Elainehee 4 years, 1 month ago
click on journals up the top. at the moment you are 1 and 2 Or click your profile then click research and down the page see published journals.click
by janilye 4 years, 1 month ago
in My Messages
Elizabeth Legg was the cousin of my Great Grandmother Ellen Cole (nee Legg) of Hamworthy, Pool, Dorset.
by ChrisWheeler 4 years, 1 month ago
in Eli CRABB + Elizabeth LEGG emigrated to New Zealand
Yes, it was amazing. Thanks edmondsallan in pointing this out to us.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 1 month ago
in " CAPT' ROBERT BROWN " OTAGO . NZ
I am also looking for William Mooney of Glasgow, I beleive to be the son of Owen Mooney of St. Mungo street Glasgow.
by Matwick 4 years, 1 month ago
in MOONEY family Glasglow Scotland
Hi Bonnie, Yes I know about William and Johnny. I have found them in several records. William was the one that they apparently needed the court order to get married. John does not appear to have...
by mom510707 4 years, 1 month ago
in Anna Eliza Pigg
Hi Ramona. I am your mom's cousin, Bonnie. I have info about AnnEliza that shows she had more children, born before Cordilla, but they died or disappeared. We are planning to hold a family...
by Bonc 4 years, 1 month ago
in Anna Eliza Pigg
Hokianga in those days was aplacxe wher things wer built and sent on thro the north
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in " FRANK ABEL " HOKIANGA - NORTHLAND - NZ
they could turn their hand to anything our earlier settlers
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in " LEWIS ACKER " FAMILY OTAGO .NZ
> It makes one think how small the world is , even back then .
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in " KIWI'S " IN THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR
I have been in dusky sound . very cold in the winter . how did they live ?
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in " DUSKY SOUND " SOUTH ISLAND NZ
And they survived to spread out in NZ
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in " JOHN BELL " OF MANA ISLAND NZ
Hokianga is full of Nz history
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago
in " RICHARD & JOHANNA MATHEWS " OF HOKIANGA NZ
It is amazing how some familiesin NZ got going
by edmondsallan 4 years, 1 month ago