Which country
in Information on William M Jackson, 1816-1902
Thanks Janilye, I'll have a look at that. My challenge now is to find out what happened to her after James' death and see if I can locate her travel dates between UK and Australia, between her...
by asheppard 5 years, 5 months ago
in "UPDATE" Boroondara General Cemetery, Kew
that's a good result; and so much easier to find than Simpson. The Argus, 29 May 1915 TIMPSON. -On the 26th May, James Thomas, beloved husband of Emily Timpson, formerly of Portsmouth, England.
in "UPDATE" Boroondara General Cemetery, Kew
Hi, I have searching for two weeks solid to try and find a connection and cannot find anything at the moment on my grandmother 5 gens ago. It is terribly frustrating, but will keep looking and...
by brianS 5 years, 5 months ago
in I'd like to request assistance for details re Isabelle Murray Shields and her arrival to Hobart Town, Tasmania in early 1800's
I have received information on my mysterious "James Simpson" it turns out his name is TIMPSON not Simpson, no wonder I couldn't find it. VIC BMD have sent me a copy of the Death...
by asheppard 5 years, 5 months ago
in "UPDATE" Boroondara General Cemetery, Kew
Mary Hehir Glynn of Kilmaley County Clare Ireland was my grandmother. Are we in your family tree?
by glynncutty 5 years, 5 months ago
in Surname HEHIR
Dear Juanita, What information do you require? Let me know, and I will see how i can help you. Regards, Bob
by BobEvans 5 years, 5 months ago
in HOLE family from Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
I dont know of him, but I'll check with others who might
by LDSMKG 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Martin's from Maryland/West Virginia/Ohio
great come across a conection to my fathers side,his grandmother hariata aperahama. my mothers side goes to eru patuone aperahama.
by honehoh 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Eru Patuone Aperahama Whanau
getting no responce from contact telephone nos or email.
by honehoh 5 years, 5 months ago
in eru patuone aperahama of mangataiore nz
My family genealogy has Absolem Randolph married to an Elizabeth Sutton on 15 Oct 1815, but I don't know where that originally came from. Where did you get the name Elizabeth Harrison Blair?
by KRChristensen 5 years, 5 months ago
in LOOKING FOR ELIZABETH HARRISON BLAIR
and when you do get on facebook my name is spelled Lesa Bailes from Akron ohio
by justme5 5 years, 5 months ago
in been looking for a long time
I would call you but I got all my bottom teeth pulled and I can't talk very good right now. Maybe we can skype too!
by justme5 5 years, 5 months ago
in been looking for a long time
Lisa don't have a Facebook account I'll be setting one up tonight with my son on his computer and I will send it to you as soon as I can it won't be until later this evening please feel free to...
by Mjbostick 5 years, 5 months ago
in been looking for a long time
do you have a facebook account? my facebook name is lesa bailes please ask me to be your friend request. thanks, i will be waiting.
by justme5 5 years, 5 months ago
in been looking for a long time
My Scanlan family emigrated from Dublin Ireland 1900-1905 to NY originally and then spread out all over the country. I have extensive info going back to the early 1800s. Give me some more details...
by KScanlon 5 years, 5 months ago
in Looking for Scanlan
Hi Sandy my name is George Taulealeausumai of Auckland a Schwenke decendant of Avao, my Mother is Viola her Mother is Feiloiga So'oialo (nee) Schwenke. My Grandma - Feiloiga Schwenke of Avao...
by GeorgeT 5 years, 5 months ago
in Descendant of Julius Schwencke
Looking for the DESCENDANTS OF JAMES WALKER & DINAH HOPWOOD WHO WERE MARRIED IN MAITLAND VICTORIA IN 1841. AND LOOKING FOR A DAUGHTER (NAME UNKNOWN) OF (BOB WALKER)OFFICIALLY KNOWN AS...
by Revisited 5 years, 5 months ago
in Walker & Adams & Shackley families
Eru Patuone Aperahama Whanau
in eru patuone aperahama of mangataiore nz
go to the family tree Te Whanau de Flavelle they have over 900 Flavell on the tree
in Looking for the origins of the Flavell family