Thanks Allycat, Don't think this 1911 marriage is the George Upward I'm looking for! It's 40 years after he was in Cairns. I find it quite amazing that there is a street named after someone of...
by samkeith1 4 years ago
in Looking for George UPWARD of Cairns 1876
Hello Phill and Ngaireedith, I was the data entry person for the Cox Family Reunion held Labour Weekend 1991 in Christchurch. Although a book was not published, I try to keep the family tree up...
by jmp 4 years ago
in William SMART & Sarah WILLSON had 14 children - Moulten Northamptonshire - New Zealand
Its been a long time visiting here. Want to ask Julius. Did you find all your answers after being here since we did not see the continuation of the conversation. To Ina, Thankyou for adding...
by Georgeling 4 years ago
in Descendant of Julius Schwencke
my nan was wharenui horne of pukehina, her father was timi waata horne. can anyone fill in the gaps or send me a photo of her?
by CHASHA 4 years ago
in Horne
Thank you, I have just found your reply. I will try that.
by Nanetracer 4 years ago
in Patrick Carroll born 1810 Bun, County Cavan, Ireland Looking for his parents and siblings
I also found robert trawick b.1700 est. died in 1788 onslow co , n.c. is there any info before robard traweek b. 1668. cornwall co. england ?
by patricialee 4 years ago
in Robard Traweek: where was he born?
Thanks for that I found her death on Historical Records online. I think I may have got the wrong info about her birth though it may be 1895 not 1897.
by megsmum 4 years ago
in WALTON of Taihape/Whakatane New Zealand
Google - genealogy new zealand Kuehnast. Other possible variations: Kenast, Keehnast, Keenas, Kienast. Bebo has 4 search results for Kuehnast. Pipl.com has some search results for...
by allycat 4 years ago
in the KEENASTs buried in Clareville, Carterton
Oh good, that must be the reason then ... thanks allycat - looked up a couple of other spellings but certainly not that one I will see how I get on with that spelling
by ngairedith 4 years ago
in the KEENASTs buried in Clareville, Carterton
Weird - I cannot find anything either. Perhaps the surname is a typo or anglicized? Found an old Prussia Roots-L Archives posting from 1999 in which someone is looking for Kuehnast (pronounced...
by allycat 4 years ago
in the KEENASTs buried in Clareville, Carterton
Maybe rootchatters can help you find them as they have Digger on cd-rom. Rootschat . Register as a new user, free site, then scroll down to their Australia childboard and post a lookup...
by allycat 4 years ago
in What happened to John and Ann Turnbull after they arrived in 1859?
I couldn't find a birth in 1897 in NSW for your Beatrice Martha JONES, but it is likely that she was born late 1897 and the birth registered 1898 with parents Henry and Susan, at Windsor. SOURCE:...
by allycat 4 years ago
in WALTON of Taihape/Whakatane New Zealand
When I read the journal entry, apparently Bengta's father Nils was killed in 1865, so is the Nils in the Ogden Cemetery related?
by Carcox65 4 years ago
in Life history of Nils Johan Christian Flygare (son of Johan Lourens Flygare 4 May1792 Malmohus Sweden)
I am related to Bengta Flygare. I was at the Ogden UT cemetery yesterday. There was a headstone for Nils C. Flygare. Is this Bengta's father?
by Carcox65 4 years ago
Our Hoolahan, Holohan family came from Ballycallen Kilkenny Ireland, Edward and Patrick's father was John born 1820
by dhoolie 4 years ago
in Hoolahan/Holahan/Holohan/ Holehen/ Ireland and Australia
I think that Ted RAGGATT was the pharmacist at Largs North
by phill 4 years ago
in The RAGGATT family of South Australia (late of U.K.)
Warm greetings sharntarn. When your private message arrived I decided to follow up on your site to see whether the content of my message would make any real sense to you. I can now see that your...
by phill 4 years ago
in looking for Beers in cornwall england
I am related to Leopold Horowitz's wife, Rose.
by bioplate 4 years ago
in Looking for the family of George, Pat, Fia and Peter Hampton, UK
One of my Currys married a Holohan: Mary Ellen married Michael Joseph Holohan on 13 Feb 1888 in Sydney. See details at my website http://www.geniaus.net
by Geniaus 4 years ago
in Hoolahan/Holahan/Holohan/ Holehen/ Ireland and Australia
I have info on his decendents cidgseeker@yahoo.com
by lrw 4 years ago