hi historyhead, I believe they lived in Milton, Otago so they probably disembarked at Dunedin
in O'Grady/Grady Family in New Zealand
THE DARNEST THINGS KIDS SAY ABOUT PERSONALITIES IN THE BIBLE JOSHUA (Moses successor) Moses' best helper was Joshua. He was the first person to use spies. He fought the Battle of Geritol....
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 8 months ago
in Laugh, Smile, Cry, or Ponder
I suggest giving some more information in your posting....like full names, dates, etc. This will help others to assist you in your research.
by poorone 4 years, 8 months ago
in Sparks of Vermont/ New Hampshire
Hello Ngaire I have as follows, working from the NZBDM Index of identifiable records. There are clashes with other children born to a contemporaneous "John & Elizabeth" which makes...
by rip1944 4 years, 8 months ago
in John DICK + Elizabeth Wilson CLARK - New Zealand
have a photograph of the grave at Bolton Street, came on email this morning! and found some graves at Clareville for Hare, so listed them. Friend said, she can remember someone in the family saying...
by neich 4 years, 8 months ago
in HARE. Walter Maldon and Frances Jane nee Clap, but family said to me its Clapcott, they may be wrong!
Sorry andrewsm, I forgot all about you. I did check and Ronan Timothy O'Haire b: 1907 in Victoria was not buried at Campbell's Creek, instead I found him buried at Muckleford Cemetery, which is...
in Off Topic (2)
Hello Tonkin, I have John Daly's birthdate, but I have been unable to find anything at all about his wife, was hoping someone here might have been able to help. I have searched everything I can...
by midget156 4 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for Daphne Daly nee Cado
Are you searching for Boothe and also Haire/O'Haire?
by charlesboothe 4 years, 8 months ago
in Off Topic (2)
Hi Jan, Yes I like Geelong too. When you were in Castlemaine did you get a chance to look up Ronan O'Haire for me. Don't worry if you didn't I'm in no rush.
by andrewsm 4 years, 8 months ago
in Off Topic (2)
3 slabs for $90 at Woolies, tonkin. I'm all set, I bought 6 and my money's on the cats.
in Off Topic (2)
If you go to familysearch.org you can see the marriage of Bertha Guse and her husband. They were married in Cuyahoga, Ohio on the date you mentioned.
by poorone 4 years, 8 months ago
in Guse Family of Ohio
I am LDS (Mormon) and work on this website all the time....Thanks for the suggestion - I just don't know where else to look. Susan
by susandon 4 years, 8 months ago
in WARNER/WERNER/VERNER from Germany
by Zombie 4 years, 8 months ago
in SWAYZE family ORIGIN
Hello janilye, and very many thanks for your message in reply to my Post.I did in fact join the Dumfries and Galloway Family History Society, which until I check it out, will asume it is the same...
by bruros 4 years, 8 months ago
in Having exhausted my efforts with Ancestry.Com; Family Search.Org, The Genealogist and Scotland's People, how can I find proof of the Birth of my 4X Gr.Grandfather , William Graham, b.1740 in Middlebie , Dumfriesshire, Scotland, and how can I get to share
try this website https://www.familysearch.org/
by WWarner 4 years, 8 months ago
in WARNER/WERNER/VERNER from Germany
my dad was an Edgerton from West Wyalong. Edgar 1915-2002.
by valcra 4 years, 8 months ago
in looking for Edgerton of West Wyalong and Hay
my dad was an Edgerton from West Wyalong. Edgar 1915-2002.
by valcra 4 years, 8 months ago
in looking for Edgerton of West Wyalong and Hay
Hi neich, I am in the process of writing a journal on him and will let you know as soon it is finished I can tell you that he was born in London, married in Ballarat, Australia had at least 6...