For more information on Aylward family to to airgale.com.au/aylward and it gives you list of descendants of Michael Aylward.
by Dimaree 5 years, 7 months ago
in AYLWARD John married Isabella MARTIN 1862
I'm not related I just like to help where I can. I think your best option would be to purchase a few certificates. The marriage certificate for John Pennington & Sarah Adams (below)...
by asheppard 5 years, 7 months ago
in Samual Pennington born in Cheshire England
John and Isabella married 20/6/1862 Benalla. Isabella died 27/11/1913 Rutherglen. John died 27/12/1901 Rutherglen. I am granddaughter of child no 15 Annie.
by Dimaree 5 years, 7 months ago
in AYLWARD John married Isabella MARTIN 1862
hi itellya, write it as 'Post a Journal' as you susually do BUT save it REGULARLY by scrolling to end of that page and tick 'Draft': Publish Status * Public (viewable by all, recommended.) *...
in THE IMPORTANCE OF RAILWAYS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA and the magic of TROVE. DR HEARN'S LAND IN FINGAL.
20976
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Wallace Gordon ALLEN 1918 to 1961
It started out as a comment but I thought it was worth drawing attention to it and listing the surnames involved. I've been having trouble submitting because of DNS something or the other and I...
by itellya 5 years, 7 months ago
what was his service number please tonkin
in Wallace Gordon ALLEN 1918 to 1961
Thanks for this info, it helps to know where to steer my efforts into looking. I will pm you for the photo.
by cbvsad 5 years, 7 months ago
in McMahons from Ireland settled in NSW
A few more details. Wally served with the Royal Australian Navy from 13 January 1936 to 07 May 1946. His last posting was on the HMAS "Torrens" with the rank of Stoker. His next of...
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Wallace Gordon ALLEN 1918 to 1961
by Cliffdnz 5 years, 7 months ago
in Sandhurst
hi Nene, hope the following info will help to jog some memories of your readers the Allen buried in Perth cemeteries
in Wallace Gordon ALLEN 1918 to 1961
Wallace Gordon Allen 1918 - 1961
in ALLEN buried in KARRAKATTA Cemetery West Australia
The key factor in taking advantage of the agricultural possibilities was the provision of railways. Many small farmers such as the Cairns of Boneo and Maroolaba at Fingal operated their farms only...
by itellya 5 years, 7 months ago
in GRANTEES NEAR RED HILL, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA (and Alfred Downward.)
Sandhurst is now called Bendigo, located in central Victoria.
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Sandhurst
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Sandhurst
I know exactly how you feel. I gave up on writing a couple of good stories because it happened to me. Now I type everything out in 'word' first then copy and paste it into here. To cheer you up...
in GRANTEES NEAR RED HILL, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA (and Alfred Downward.)
yes I have that thanks but can't find any birth record for him or any info on his parents. It is likely that his surname was Kendrick or Mckendrick. Regard Pat
by tricia1952 5 years, 7 months ago
in Kendrick from Northumberland 1796
This Pyrenees Pioneers Newsletter from The Avoca and District Historical Society, although not about the McMahon's does have something about Lexton and Doctors Creek. Perhaps if you contact this...
in McMahons from Ireland settled in NSW