This was great! I always get the 'I don't remember' or long stories that I wonder are really true . . .
by sallee 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
what dates- Try - Diellis on this website or go to ' Geneonz- Maori research - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in looking for information, rina/lena kitemate mcgregor,
I don't know - one of our members might - They always amaze me what they find answers to -I haven't time this morning to do much research as I am about 3 hours behind - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Griffiths Valuation major PUZZLE
refer to " Peck of Taita " website - . May contain the info you are looking for - Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for Pecks of Georgia
Something isn't right - I searched Maryland USA From 1730 to 1850 no Lazarus Townsend where did you get that ? The only Lazarus I could find was in the death Index - - He was -b- 2nd april 1905...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in Looking for Lazarus Townsend born abt 1740 died abt 1800 Worcester County Maryland.
general search- no dates given Familysearch.org- all sources - united states- NC- William Hiley Harvey ( 233 ) Charles Dudley Harvey( 60 ) Tribalpages.com - ( 23,395 ) family trees...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in looking for any info on William Hiley Harvey or Charles Dudley Harvey from NC possibly..
Indeed! andrewsm, I feel your pain! I have a box just like that.
by janilye 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
no . they are right as the european quite often change the surname with given names and then opposite Their is an example of this given to you on two previous enquiries less than a month ago . did...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in My family is from Europe, can you help me with the family tree
16. The box of family photographs, you found in uncle Edgar's house after he died, have no names or dates on them
by andrewsm 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Put up the names and details you have in here 'withjc' and let us all have a try at finding your elusive ones.
by janilye 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Sorry mowsehowse, mousehouse = transcription error- and we can all relate to those.
by janilye 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
HOld the presses Scott_j! this list is getting longer.
by janilye 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Thanks so much for trying. I always told my best friend I would do genealogy with "when that day comes when Jesus comes back and we meet our ancestor's, I am going to slap Abe and ask him why he...
by denakay 4 years ago
in Abe PINKLEY b. Missouri
mowsehouse and Leemgee I am definitely adding those two. I think we can all relate to both of those.
by janilye 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
hello soutvissie for a small fee you can obtain photos of DNs. Try ancestor.co.za - most helpful with issue and marriages.
by helenreynolds 4 years ago
in I am searching for my Grand father's ancestors
Thank you Scott, I'm sure your readers could add to those laws. Oh janetcrombie, I know exactly what you mean. I asked my cousins wife for some photographs and some information about her family...
by janilye 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
you have made this enquiry before and we gave you ancestry to follow . please tell us if you researched with the info we provided- Regards
by edmondsallan 4 years ago
in RUCKA, Ruckova Family from Czech Republic, Opava
15. You finally send away for that necessary certificate, and your aunt tells you she's had the original under her bed for years.
by leemgee 4 years ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)
Continue - then I came to your Querie - I wish I had never seen it - I usually only get time to allow approximately ( 10 min Per enquiry ) other wise the work load from 25 to over 40 a day can...
by edmondsallan 4 years ago