I was born Brian Colin Salmon on 26th April 1956 Mother was Gladys Florence Salmon. I was adopted 3 days after birth. My adopted name is Bryan Colin Latter.
by blat 6 years ago
in Gladys/Brian Salmon E7 London
My Connolly's were from Belfast in 1819. Alexander & Jane Sinclair Connolly who moved to Canada in the early 1800's. Their daughter Matilda was the only child of 12, born in Ireland.
by mjexpress 6 years, 1 month ago
in im looking for connolly's from scotland and ireland
I may have also found some grandparents :a Baptism November 12 1809 for William Halmshaw son of Thomas & Sarah of Hightown, handwritten in the Parish Register
by SilverVixen 6 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Grandparents of CONCERT WILLIAM HALMSHAW - Huddersfield/Dewsbury/Batley area West Yorkshire
If you send me a private message with your email address i will try to send the document to you
by SilverVixen 6 years, 1 month ago
SilverVixen Nothing to be sorry about ! I did have the marriage date but you mentioned Charles Howarth - this could be her brother which I did not know !
by boxof9frogs 6 years, 1 month ago
Newth is the spelling used by the families who arrived in NZ in 1840.
by Peperikiwi 6 years, 1 month ago
in Papprill- Bates-Newth research
You might want to look at the name Newth spelt Nuth as I know people with teh surname Nuth
by SilverVixen 6 years, 1 month ago
in Papprill- Bates-Newth research
would love to know what you have found.... I believe that my William Downey came from Kilkenny.It seems that he came to America soon after his birth with parents, believed to be Michael Downey and...
by cheryls1 6 years, 1 month ago
in looking for William Downey in Ohio. b: 1793 Ireland, d: 1874 Marshall CO, IN, m: Mary ann amanda Mercer ca 1833-35 in Canton, OH. I need his burial place, as well as info as to how long in Ohio and where he lived prior to Ohio. Also, need info as to wher
Sorry just re-read you question and realised this was not the information you were looking for
by SilverVixen 6 years, 1 month ago
Searching on Ancestry I have found a marriage solemnized in the parish of Kirkheaton in the county of York in the year 1835 between William Halmshaw of this Parish a bachelor and Rachel Howarth of...
by SilverVixen 6 years, 1 month ago
I'm looking for information on an Ann (or Annie) Edmonds who married Patrick Joyce in Rangiora in 1877 (after residence of 1 month - whether this is parish or country I don't know). Can anyone...
by redguns 6 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Descendents of John Edmonds, Matilda Edmonds, Davis Strongman, Robert Strongman, Esther Robinson
I met him a few times and he certainly was a character
by SilverVixen 6 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for James SUTCH , 1790 Woolwich area , Kent
Boxof9frogs, yes we are related, grandma used to say we were related, but as we have not found him anywhere I do not think so.
by Crazymoona 6 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for James SUTCH , 1790 Woolwich area , Kent
thank so much, i feel like im getting some where now
by sexcmummy 6 years, 1 month ago
in looking for my great great grandparent
thank so much, i feel like im getting some where now
by sexcmummy 6 years, 1 month ago
in looking for my great great grandparent
Can you send me more info please, my dad was Major Les Lannan, I may be able to contribute something to the Lark Force group. I have my dad's diaries kept while he was in Zentsuji camp,etc. have...
by 888shelley 6 years, 1 month ago
in steve 75 who was looking for information re 2/22 Lark Force
give some names,places etc i may be able to help
by 888shelley 6 years, 1 month ago