Born around 1776 not 1876 and found census 1841, 1851, getting my centuries wrong.
by scotsgal58 6 years ago
in Inverness - Chisholm family
Hi, John Chisholm was born around 1876 approx. in Inverness, Scotland. I think I have found census 1891 for him in Kiltarlity, Inverness with wife Janet and children. He was a tinsmith and...
by scotsgal58 6 years ago
in Inverness - Chisholm family
I am looking for informaion tying the machie's and the messier's. I am also trying to link a possible link to the ojibwa ojibwe indians. I'm reashing for a friend name Howard F. Machie. Son of...
by allieycat45 6 years ago
in George Messier/Machie/Macha/Macey & Philomene Brousseau Lines
Hi Don, Thanks for that. I think it was my brother John who sent the English info to the John Roil in St John's. My brother was an engineer and had very good details on who was who. My interest is...
by DavidER 6 years ago
in Ryall/Rahill/Royall
Kia ora Di..thanks for starting this. My mum was Ella Georgina Edmonds, better known as Bobbie. She was born about 1940 and died 2002. Her birth mother was Tim (proper name unknown), but she was...
by Stu_H 6 years ago
in Update of Edmonds Family, Kerikeri, New Zealand.
Thanks - I knew some of that, but where you say "William's father is .. shown as a Yeoman. Fanny's father is ... recorded as a Shipowner.", which source are you referring to? Can we...
by johnbibby42 6 years ago
in Thomas Smith (1782-1863) and other Smiths from Hull, England
Hi there: I am searching and have been search the Chisholm for a long time now. It is a "hard nut to crack" so to say. I don't mean one thing disrespectful. How much information do...
by maxine06 6 years ago
in Inverness - Chisholm family
SilverVixen Alas, I do not think so. I would be delighted if my Sutch relations were related to SLS as it would add a bit of colour !! I cannot rule it out 100% but I think it unlikey.
by boxof9frogs 6 years ago
in Looking for James SUTCH , 1790 Woolwich area , Kent
a Dan Thomas married Maria Williams in Llandilofawr, in 1883 : ref Q4 11a 1355
by SilverVixen 6 years ago
in Family of Daniel Thomas & Maria Williams, Wales, UK
Thank you SilverVixen. The era Before my Grt Grandfather Richard Shelliker 1862 to 1910 i do have family tree after my Grand Mother Elizabeth ann Cartmell 1886 to 1948 Nee( Shelliker )
by ejm 6 years ago
in Looking for Shellikers of Preston Lancs.
Try Scotlands People a Scottish Government sit at the following address http://scotlandspeople.gov.uk/
by SilverVixen 6 years ago
in Assistance
Relation's of Screaming Lord Sutch?
by SilverVixen 6 years ago
in Looking for James SUTCH , 1790 Woolwich area , Kent
Which country and rough year of birth would be helpful in helping you trace her
by SilverVixen 6 years ago
in Looking for my sister
thank you for the info.
by dawgEstyle14 6 years ago
in Looking for birthmother
Today is ANZAC day; and now, all the original Anzacs, the men of Gallipoli, are now all gone.
by janilye 6 years ago
in John SIMPSON KIRKPATRICK 1892-1915 - ANZAC
Have you got any dates Hooch? If he's part of the Burns' family from Bundaberg I may be able to help.
by janilye 6 years ago
in Looking for info about Thomas Burns from Queensland Australia
Ask your library if they can get a copy. The book was republished in 1971, I believe as part of a series called Australians at war, so there are probably quite a few copies around. Or request a...
by janilye 6 years ago
in 2/22 Battalion Lark Force, Rabaul 1942
hi there, my Great Grandmother was Harley Monica Bransden married Laurence James Wright. Harley was born 1917 and died 2001, please help if u know anything
by sexcmummy 6 years ago