very good I like journals on Ireland - regards
in David FITZGERALD and Johanna COUGHLAN of Kilbehenny Parish Co Limerick
Malta Genealogy Forum Join the Malta Mailing List at RootsWeb Rootschat - Europe Family History, Local History
by allycat 3 years, 11 months ago
in Where do I find FREE information on ancestors who once llived in the island of Malta that is on the internet?
http://www.maltagenealogy.com/ and http://www.cousinconnect.com/p/a/110
My maternal grandfather Sidney Herbert Amyes was born in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, in 1857 and died in Chistchurch in 1935. Is he possibly a younger brother of Robert Henry? His father was Edmund...
by bachlover 3 years, 11 months ago
in Robert Henry AMYES - Kirwee, Christchurch, NZ - 1849
Yes it does, fortunately I'm not bound by any family agreement, I just make it a rule not to write about people who were living less than 30 years ago unless of course their biographies have...
in CLAYTON - ARTHUR-ROSS- AUSTRALIA -1876 --- 1963 -- ( 222 )
familysearch.org - all sources - united states - Rhode island- _ Joanna Andrews ( 55 ) for you to research- Regards
in Can anyone help me find more information for Joanna Andrews?
Familysearch.org -- All sources - country - Malta - surname - Regards
great research - thanks for letting our members peruse it -Regards
in the COUGHLAN's of coolnamahogue townland co. linerick, ireland
familysearch.org - all sources - united states - Tennesse- David Campbell -- ( 223+ ) for you to research - Regards
in My grand(s)father was WILLIAM H.CAMPBELL (B IL June 1845, D 1/10/1894 IL)...
familysearch.org - all sources - united states - all counties - Leroux -- ( 283 + ) for you to research --tribalpages.com - ( 718 ) family trees with the name Leroux in them for you to...
in Leroux of Ohio
What a mean spirited cousin!! Here are a few records for you to start and if you would like more info on any, please just mail. Robert L Taylor Age: 71 Date of Birth: 1858 Date of Death: 21...
by margarms 3 years, 11 months ago
in what link would you use to find a person name that is nowhere to be found?
I couldn't break him out seperately - Arthur ( surname only was a different matter ) - -Familysearch.org -all sources -united states - all counties - ( 286 + ) -tribalpages.com - ( 7,083 )...
in ARTHUR in Clearfield Pennsylvania late 1875-1885
I too have Steel relatives that I am finding elusive. Where in Ireland did yours come from? Mine were from Co Antrim. I have photos of graves that may be relevant. Abbysmum
by abbysmum 3 years, 11 months ago
in I have reached a dead stop in my search for Samuel Steele
thats well put together - thank you for letting us share it with you - Regards
in The Etherton side of my family~
sorry -- I hope a member may be able to asist you - Regards
in Unknown Aunt
familysearch.org - all resources - James Hampton MO - (2 ) AR ( 21 ) Arkansas ( 115 ) - for you to research -regards
in Looking for James C.HAMPTON,MO,AR
- familysearch,org - all sources - canada - Kingyens ( 34 ) for you to research -- Regards
in Connections to Canadian KINGYENS families
-familysearch.org-- all sources - _ James Jenkins NY - ( 172 ) MO ( 22 ) TX ( 199 ) for you to research -Regards
in James JENKINS,NY,MO,TX
Thank for that. Have been searching the familysearch.org for sometime now. There are quite a few records i have found, then i hit a brick wall so finding the family has come at a great time for all...
by groovygranny 3 years, 11 months ago
in "HIND" family in India records
familysearch.org - all sources - united states - kentucky - Malinda Towsend -- ( 14 ) for you to research - Regards
in Looking for Townsend of Kentucky