in Australian EXECUTIONS 1880 - 1967
Some ICK/Icke families of Shropshire http://www.pacefamilyhistory.info/uk/icke.htm
in the children of Edmund AMYES 1852-1900 and Elizabeth nee ICK 1820-1892 NZ
Thanks for sharing your info. I have information that says Gabriel MUFFETT (1709-1758) owned plantation on Cedar Run and surrounding area which encompassed 201 acres. It says he left 8 children...
by Evelynn 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Gabiel MOFFETT born in VA and died in GA
Do you mean Charlie Tutange Tamarapa?
by stamarapa 4 years, 2 months ago
in tamarapa family tree from ohangai taranaki n z
IRWELL is about 40km south of Christchurch A list of AMYES Birth Death Marriages in Christchurch to accompany the above journal some residents of IRWELL, Canterbury about 1900 - in that...
in the children of Edmund AMYES 1852-1900 and Elizabeth nee ICK 1820-1892 NZ
Your very welcome!
by withjc 4 years, 2 months ago
in The Etherton side of my family~
This is interesting. Is there an aussie list like this anywhere. Jan
in New Zealand EXECUTIONS 1842 - 1957
Thank you Anastasia..You are welcome..Hopefully now you can share your work with me..I have been searching for a long time and have recieved very few responses..Please reply..
by venusmoon37 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Galaspie/Gillespie in eastern Kentucky
I have Martha dying in 2006 with 10 children - three of them deceased as infants. Any info that you can provide on Charlie??
by PhoneCardLady 4 years, 2 months ago
in Gadd's of KY, OH & WV
Hopefully. I uploaded a photo of Mary but cannot see it. Where can I find it in the message?
by Olavi 4 years, 2 months ago
in Unknown Aunt
Wow this is great! Thank you so much for this. My name is Anastasia Gillispie. I'm working on my family tree. You have helped me tremendously! Lots of love and hope for the future of our family
by stacygillispie09 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Galaspie/Gillespie in eastern Kentucky
Robert & Sarah had another daughter affectionately called Polly she married a Newton Abbot man called Perkins.Sadly she died two years later in childbirth around the time most of the family...
by rattler 4 years, 2 months ago
in TANCOCK family - Devon UK-Australia-Canada
way to go janilye, thanks for that ...
in Robert Henry AMYES - Kirwee, Christchurch, NZ - 1849
Trying to get in touch with this person. My family are the same family Lynda
by lynda1 4 years, 2 months ago
in FLETCHER George married Emily TOMKINS 1866
australian national BDM records may have it or the Native of Australia authorities may have the name registered or a reference you can look up - Regards
in how does one find out if ancestor was aboriginal?
Hi Georgina I've sent you a private message as we have a match! Shellyb
by shellyb 4 years, 2 months ago
in TANCOCK family - Devon UK-Australia-Canada
Thanks for this information. Unfortunately, all the records are for people born in th UK. I know, from census information, that her place of birth is recorded as "East Indies (British...
by MikeUK 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for ancestors of Mary Ann Ludwick, born about 1806 in East Indies as a British Citizen.
Hello there, Stiil looking for the above but to no avail. Does anyone know of any good sites in the where I might find them in the U.S. I have tried various sites such as Ancestry, IGI, Castle...
by OssieLass 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for WOODHEAD of Lancashire, England
--tribalpages.com-( 2,967 ) family trees with a relative named " Carrier" recommend " OUR CARRIER ANCESTORS " ( 442 ) free viewing -1674 -- 1985 -Regards
in Loooking for the family tree for the Canadian Carrier family. As I understand it this family was initally named Lebrun and later changed to Lebrun dit Carrier. They later droped the Lebrun andcalled themselves Carriers. I would appreciate any information