Margaret, I would have had to post if for no other reason than our sharing the same name but in addition I think we may be related. Our family believes we are descended from Edward Smalley by...
by MargaretSmalleyBurch 4 years, 1 month ago
in I am looking for the parents of Edward Small/Smalley born in 1600 in...
Are you an adopted,orphaned, or a foster child? If so I will gladly help you with any research you want done. Samantha
by marysam 4 years, 1 month ago
in who is my father my name is byron brooks my mom is theresa brooks
by ngairedith 4 years, 1 month ago
in the SMART family in Southland New Zealand cemeteries
I beleive James Smart a sea captian died in 1877 in a ship wreak of the Clan Alpine he would have been 45 years old. he was the husband of Christina (Grant) father of George James Cruickshank...
by nicholasusa 4 years, 1 month ago
in the SMART family in Southland New Zealand cemeteries
Thomas Chauncey was my great grandfather- There was a set of twins-I believe they were the oldest. Armen and "Gertrude?" Armen was my Grandfather. He married Josephine A House and had 4 children....
by gramawolfe 4 years, 1 month ago
in Anybody who knows anything about these Pattengale's of Attica, IN
I am Nicholas Smart, son of G Oliver Smart ONZM dob 1920, Wyndham NZ and great grand son of Capt. James Smart,Auckland
by nicholasusa 4 years, 1 month ago
in Information on JAMES SMART senior,born 10th October 1832 ,St Andrews Scoltand
Is the family surname WOODCOCK? If so, search top right hand corner for WOODCOCK then click on the surname, to goto the surname wiki page which is full of links.
by allycat 4 years, 1 month ago
in how do I research my my family that lived in england in the 14 and 15oo's
Jodie, register as a new user of Rootschat , free site, then scroll down to their Australia childboard and post a lookup request (no living searches - deceased only). Best wishes from QLD.
by allycat 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Mascotte Dickenson of oatlands Tasmainia Australia
Im looking for any information that anyone may have i have some but very little Jodie Morris
by jodiemascottemorris 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Mascotte Dickenson of oatlands Tasmainia Australia
by KatJab 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Guilio Bergamaschi
Dear KatJab, Please ignore previous post as User has been deactivated because they were an obvious Spammer.
by allycat 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Guilio Bergamaschi
Priscilla 2325 i did not get your message could you please write to me again this is a new website for me. thank you KatJab
by KatJab 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Guilio Bergamaschi
Yes we know that now, we have found several references to Johanna Stevens nee Rollings or (Rawlings) in newspaper articles and other sources. Johanna was the sister of our great great...
by jackdog1 4 years, 1 month ago
in looking for stevens of pallamallawa nsw.aus.
Perhaps if you register as a new user of Genealogy Wise then join their 'Italian Genealogy' group you might find more details. Also there are genforums for just about every surname and most...
by allycat 4 years, 1 month ago
in Looking for Yannuzzi family of New York and New Jersey
Hi Is your James Jackson Stevenson descended from Jackson Stevenson who married Susan Bruce Ferguson 1833 in Belfast, Ireland. I am researching the Ferguson family. Happy to make contact. Judith
by judithdally 4 years, 1 month ago
in James Jackson STEVENSON & Mary LIVINGSTONE - New Zealand
Hi I do not understand your question. I have just joined the site. What sort of information do you want? George was my Great Uncle, Do you think you may have a link with this person? Pauline
by PaulineT 4 years, 1 month ago
in George Prest, CHEETHAM, born Bradford 1856
Are u related to Thomas and Mary Hicks from lautoka fiji? My grand parents. Or Basil hicks my cousin also from lautoka fiji?.. send me and email fijiuntouched64@yahoo.com. Lautoks hicks...
by fijiuntouched64 4 years, 1 month ago
in HICKS in FIJI, SAMOA.
Do you have a Nellie Gunderson in the family please, as have a photograph of her in a family album belonging to Sullivan/Rains family of Carterton. There was a family of similar name here in...
by neich 4 years, 1 month ago
in lookin for STUART GUNDERSON HOCKLEY familys new zealand north island
Hi neich, You will find each and every soldier and his background on my journal the FEATHERSTON cemetery SOLDIERS
by ngairedith 4 years, 1 month ago
in Featherston Military Cemetery. WW1. Wairarapa. NZ/ Carterton History Researcher
I am not sure what you mean. This is who I am looking for information on. What information are you seeking?
by westfall61 4 years, 1 month ago
in John T Haynes, born 1817, in New York.