lol you are not going to believe this...lol, my William john Keelings mother was Alice Mary, not the same one as above..but curiosity got the better of me the other day and i ordered her probate!!!...
by angelbaby69nz 4 years, 4 months ago
in Emma Jane AMES + Levi BUCK - 1869 Wellington
excellent --problem solved .of that bit ,which I had nothing to do with . I researched J W Walker ancestors ( backward to 1760) Which was over a 180 years before 1940 to assist his ancestry...
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
Hello ngairedith, while looking for information on Knights of Lower Hutt I came upon your posting for Ransomes. Are you aware of a small publication "William and Mary Ann Knight,Lower Hutt...
by Knight 4 years, 4 months ago
in Ethelbert Alfred RANSOM + Antonette Katinka SONDERGAARD, Dannevirke NZ
Very pleased to hear from you, I tried to email you earlier as I was aware you were researching the Carmonts. The death certificate I have of John Carmont is I think the John from Dalbeatie in...
by Bren7004 4 years, 4 months ago
in Carmont
Hello Ngaire, where did this other information come from for John Smith please?? I'm very interested. Thanks Margaret
by Margaret65 4 years, 4 months ago
in SMITH marriages in New Zealand - 1851 to 1860 the GROOMS
by Margaret65 4 years, 4 months ago
in SMITH marriages in New Zealand - 1851 to 1860 the GROOMS
spot on janilye. just having a bit of fun. thought you'd get it straight awat mr allan didnt mean for it to be dragged out. texas ranger fan.
by avagoyamug 4 years, 4 months ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
AVAGOYAMUG asked "I'm looking for the family of Cordell Walker born in 1940 in Oklahoma. He worked in law enforcement in Texas his fathers name was Carlos Ray." Carlos Ray Norris = 'Chuck'...
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
It would probably be best to order Jean Evelyn's birth certificate to check on the details it will give the exact date of birth, her mothers maiden name, fathers name and occupation if any. You...
by asheppard 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for family information on Jean Evelyn Hale of England
Monica, email your details with your connection and I send you an invitation.
in Thomas Eather 1800-1886
The person who does the lookups won't be able to look for the obit for about a month. Hope this will be okay. Diana
by NVDiana 4 years, 4 months ago
in Searching for the first wife of Harold Muncy Gregory, her first name Ruth
Quite right Janilye. The research was not about " Cordell Walker " re TV etc The journal I researched was on " J W Walker " ancestry and family . I think someone may have made a mistake in...
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
I don't know . I am hoping ngairedith can tell us bob
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
who's kidding who here. Cordell Walker is an imaginary character--made for tv starring Chuck Norris. If you take the time to read ngairedith's post you would know that.
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
No. I am still learning something new. Good thing to know. Tell me how I can edit my own comments. Important to know... Thanks.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 4 months ago
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
Thanks Edmondsallan. You are a nice person to feel that way. You have got the right spirit. It seems you defintely put our members first. Good man! Keep those journals rolling out! G'nite.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 4 months ago
in " NOLE COLE WALKER -JR " ANCESTRY - TEXAS
I appreciate it every time ngairedith adds additional info .to my or any journal of anybody . I wish I could do the same Bob . G'nite
in " CAPTAIN MOONLITE " BUSHRANGER - AUSTRALIA
Sorry about the repeated journal . what date was it done before ? . to bobby lee - was going to add some other material . do you know how to edit your own comments ? . be handy to know
in " AUSTRALIAN CEMETERY INDEX "
That's okay edmondsallan. I am not puzzled anymore.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 4 months ago
in RE - KRAMERS OF RUDEN - GERMANY - 1400 AD
sorry. just a change of mind .I tried to edit them out but it didn't work
in RE - KRAMERS OF RUDEN - GERMANY - 1400 AD