Hi BGaybba. Interesting story! I give a lot of credence to the McCabe -> Gaybba theory. Consider what happened to my own name which went from Gingras to Jangro. At a glance it is hard...
by Scott_J 4 years, 6 months ago
in Gaybba genealogy: introducing myself and some general views on our name.
That's Virginia to Kentucky, I'm assuming the family this person is after moved from VA to KY.
by Scott_J 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for the family of the Meredith family from Va to Ky.
sorry. where or what is Va to Ky?
by modales 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for the family of the Meredith family from Va to Ky.
My Grandmother was Dora Penley Freeman from Spruce Pine North Carolina. She married William Jesse Freeman from Bakersfield North Carolina. You may contact me at mindemoyen@yahoo.com
by minda 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for family of David Freeman of Mecklenburg County, North Carol...
Hi Reba, Do you have any of the spouses names of these Gingras siblings? It is actually easiest to identify them by the non-Gingras spouse's name.
by Scott_J 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking my information on my Aunt Rose Gingras
Hello Thomas, Thanks for this information. I will add it to our records. I have the book for St Gabriel's Cemetery as well as church records for Jacquet River, Nash Creek & Belledune....
by Pennie 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Furlotte/ Firlotte/ Ferlotte/ Ferlatte/ Furloughts anywhere
I think you may be looking for my grandfather on my dads side. If he lived in WV please contact me.
by Henderson56 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for my real father named Orland Wayne Henderson.
I am Nona Lightner, nee Fortune. I was born and raised in Illinois and now live in Renton WA USA. My dad is Russell Kenneth Fortune; he was born, adopted, and raised in Portland ME. My mother,...
by marienona 4 years, 6 months ago
in Introduce Yourself
Allycat, Thank you very much for the information regarding McLARDY / FAULDS families that you have posted. The BDM and cemetery information I already have. Thanks for the tip re RootsChat....
by lzmaag 4 years, 6 months ago
in Seeking information on Alexander McLardy and Ann Faulds of Glasgow, Scotland and Australia
I am searching for info. on the Geo. Washington McComas who came from Kentucky and settled first in Butterfield and then in Canada. This is my family
by sandim 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for McComas family of Butterfield, Missouri and surrounding ar...
I overlooked that site...I'm going to check it out! Thanks, Sandy
by SandyW 4 years, 6 months ago
in Frederick and Kate Stockley
ThanK YoU! That is helpul. Sandy
by SandyW 4 years, 6 months ago
in Laurenson of Tingwall, Shetland, Scotland
Thanks! You are a tremendous help! Regards, Sandy
by SandyW 4 years, 6 months ago
in Thomas Augustine Malone of England
hey mitzy i am a descendant of the gafoi family and the schwenke family. my grandfathers name was Gafoi Tupu. im trying to find out which one of Julius Schwenke's kid was his...
by mal009 4 years, 6 months ago
in Descendant of Julius Schwencke
by mal009 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Peleise Schwenkes parents
Gafo'i of fagamalo is Peleise Schwenke's father? does anyone have any information on Peleise's family?
by mal009 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Peleise Schwenkes parents
My granny is Era jewell Hall married to steven O worsham of texas and alabama looking for indian roots too.
by Butters 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Hall of alabama
Hi that was really touching and most moving. Very fitting for all. Thanks for sharing. From greselda
by greselda 4 years, 6 months ago
in Genealogists visiting graves in search of their ancestors
Hi i would like to say hi to everyone and hope you all have good luck in your research, and hope we can all help each other. Regards Jenny
by greselda 4 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for SWALES ancestors
Try these sites to continue your research:- RootsChat register as a new user, free site, post lookup requests in childboard 'Research in other countries' read their immigrants and emigrants...
by allycat 4 years, 6 months ago