by carol_55 4 years, 2 months ago
in How do I go about finding my relatives ?
Good work . Now you have got the hang of it all , you will progress further in to your unknown part of Your ancestry . Be Patient _ Be a hunter - never give in - keep coming back at it - have a...
in Bertha French/Styles/Slade? Brat-Retreat-Vt??
Many Thanks. My wife's grandfather, Edward Allen Jagoe, was born in Clifton New Brunswick, Canada in 1864. According to some info we have, his father, my wifes great grandfather, Arthur Baldwin...
by smerse1 4 years, 2 months ago
in where & when was Arthur Baldwin Jagoe born in Ireland?
thank you Robert, Would you like to attach that info here so others may benefit
in the 11 children of Stephen LANCASTER + Sarah Ann EAGLE - Karori, Wellington
THANKS TRIED THAT ...BUT STILL NO LUCK
by LIZZYGIL 4 years, 2 months ago
in looking for FRANK MORGAN born in belfast
Hi edmond
by nwachukwucc 4 years, 2 months ago
in MAWER marriages New Zealand 1867 - 1931
looking for descendant of James & Fanny Maria(West) Bell. Am especially looking for the West side of the family. I know that James & Frederick Bell (sons of James Sr. & Fanny Maria)...
by murphy 4 years, 2 months ago
in Do you have info on the descendants of James & Fanny Maria(West) Bell,, born in England and died in Sydney, Aust.
thanks Gerry
in Looking for William John Weston
Website - familysearch.org - all sources - - Full surnames - all countries - refer to index - south west pacific - australia James Bell - ( 192+ ) Fanny Bell - ( 10 ) for you to research...
Website --> familysearch.org --> all sources - (**Note - In ireland - Frank is Francis - ) put in Francis Morgan ( 89 ) for you to research - Regards
in looking for FRANK MORGAN born in belfast
Website --> familysearch.org < --> canada - just( Fullerton )( 254 ) for you to research . By the way Bentick is a suburb of Ontario - the TWP is a postal code- Regards
in looking for the fullertons of bentick twp
Your father was born in 1928 .nz Official info is not available under the 100 year time gap to the daily date - Your date will be - ( 2028 ) If you know the son's name you might find it on the...
in ?COX?Boy?Christchurch?Born1946-52
I have only found the same as you . It appears that he or she are not on this planet I did find one other that you may not know of - Be careful as it is unproven . on www.peoplefinders.com...
in SURNAME OF DATHNEY N C,GEORGIA,NY
Just out of curiosity was Sitting Bull and Chief Grey Eagle any relation to each other?
by sicagirl73 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for wifes and children of Sitting Bull
I have done a wee bit of research on the newcombes of karori if you are interested.
by Robertnewcombe 4 years, 2 months ago
in the 11 children of Stephen LANCASTER + Sarah Ann EAGLE - Karori, Wellington
He was born -25th July 1868 -at Drimoleague - Cork - Ireland -Regards
in where & when was Arthur Baldwin Jagoe born in Ireland?
where are you up to ? are you going back ( ancestors ) or forward ( Descendants ) Have you found out everything you can ( and noted it for future reference )everything about -- your parents and...
in how do i continue my family tree?
Website --> familysearch.org- all sources - Alfred Holman // Julia New York - ( 17 ) ( 29 ) Quebec Cana' ( nil )...
in HOLMANS of New York & Canada
RootsWeb WorldConnect Project - global search for SHAMBRON - 22 results Kansas Genealogy Forum Facebook - SCHAMBRON search results Pipl search SCHAMBRON
by allycat 4 years, 2 months ago
in Look for Birth Mother SCHAMBRON of Kansas
Beatrice was born in Ludlow Kentucky and I believe they came back to Hamilton Ohio were she married my grandfather Jacob Hollander.
by lradtke 4 years, 2 months ago
in I am looking for my great grandmothers family her name was Mamie Morley and married Martin Joyce. They had my grandmother Beatrice Joyce in 1891 but that is all the information I have.