There he is!
by janilye 5 years ago
in BARDOC Cemetery, Western Australia
The only thing missing from this journal was a bag of pop corn to go with the movie. Well done Janilye.
by tonkin 5 years ago
in John Francis Fitzgerald aka Honey Fitz 1863-1950
emeraldsprings The convict record of Henry Gomm is fascinating. Many thanks. What is the source of this information?
by whitg1 5 years ago
in The GOMMS of St Kilda, Brighton, Mentone, Cheltenham, Somerville and Rosebud.
Very interesting ng. You never know it may get busy again Phoenix Gold are sniffing around there and just south of Ora Banda at Grant's Patch, and finding some very interesting prospects.
by janilye 5 years ago
in ORA BANDA, Western Australa
Culliford Surname Origin: (English) Belonging to Culliford or Collyford = the Black Ford [Old English colig, from col, coal/coalblack + ford] CULLIFORD NAME HISTORY
by ngairedith 5 years ago
in What is the origin of the name Culliford?
I believe its English ...
by Boru 5 years ago
in What is the origin of the name Culliford?
click 'View' at the top left of your page click 'Zoom' Click 125% If you click 150% I guarantee you'll see it from the clothesline out the back.
by janilye 5 years ago
in All users: Please don't write subject headings or journals in uppercase
If that's your grandfather in the photograph the resemblance to Honey Fitz is certainly there.
by janilye 5 years ago
in JFK
Hi I found this inhttp://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mcneillyandco/wetherell.htmformation...this is where my grandmother came from..this is her family(Wetherell)
by DIANNEM46 5 years ago
in where was the first wetherell born?
ITS NOT HARD ON THE EYES FOR THOSE WHO DONT SEE WELL. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
by treelover 5 years ago
in All users: Please don't write subject headings or journals in uppercase
Thanks so much! I have been using the PEI Provincial Archives for my Mom's family, but hadn't stumbled across the other provinces yet. I will check the familysearch.org dite too - I haven't had...
by PPantelakos 5 years ago
in Currie Family Halifax Nova Scotia
My line is Samuel R MILLER and wife Catherine Metzger REPLOGLE. Catherine was born 1813 Clark County, Ohio, the daughter of Adam and Laviana Braumbaugh (METZGER) REPLOGLE.
by Bobfletch 5 years ago
in Who is looking for data on Replogle family
A search at www.NovaScotiaGenealogy.com finds 2 James McLean births and a marriage that may or may not be your family. You may also have some luck at the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick...
by pwile 5 years ago
in Currie Family Halifax Nova Scotia
I suggest looking at rootsweb......go under family tree. There are about four people that have Riley Love in their family tree. One person put. birth 18 Dec.1827, Monroe, VA died 13...
by poorone 5 years ago
in Looking for LOVE family of Virginia to South Carolina
Hello janilye! Thankyou so much for the very quick reply. The info on Andrew and Margarets' arrival is exactly what I was hoping for. I am descended from their son James (whom I know most about) so...
by Juanita2311 5 years ago