U have 45-Knight s in ur name??WOW!Im searching for WHERE they werefrom?I think Maine but not sure.
by SierraLee 4 years, 2 months ago
in the K surnames on my tree (includes New Zealand settlers)
re Burton Cobb - vermont county - Nil = Cobb - Vermont - ( 200+ ) for you to research -just like Ontario . Their might be something wrong with the given name of " Burton " -What do you think ? (...
in Burton Cobb?
hope this assists you -Website --> familysearch.org --> IGI --> region - north america - country --> united states --> Maine - Ontario seperately etc Burton Cobb - Nil in maine =...
in Surnames:Cobb -Maine,Proctor-Ontario Canada,Knight-Canada-?
If it is in the 1950's the 100 year offical time gap to the daily date applies. No offical info available till ( 2050 )-sorry - Regards
in Hi, my adoptive mother was Merilyn Williams nee Somervell
unable to read it - can you wipe off the invisible ink and resend it to us , love to take a peek at it - Regards
in paul clem marcott
NZ North Island.1950's onwards I guess. Sorry I'm new to this.
by bl0ndie 4 years, 2 months ago
in Hi, my adoptive mother was Merilyn Williams nee Somervell
I know I have Burton Cobb-my gram-mar-Ethel Knight.Im searching to find WHERE they originateed from?Harriet Proctor-ggram from Ontario Canada-mar Peter Knight-ggramp,from maine guess. Id like to...
by SierraLee 4 years, 2 months ago
in John Cobb of Taunton Line
Website --> familysearch.org < --> record pilot search --> click up top on the red then down to advance -- > click on advance until the you get the place for name etc and has the...
in Looking for Capt. William HARGRAVE born between 1800-1818 in England
Thank you this helps alot. Djrusfam
by Djrusfam 4 years, 2 months ago
in family of ALEXANDER JARDEN (1865-1949) - Christchurch
Fabulous Thank you ngairedith
by Djrusfam 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Jarden Christchurch New Zealand
could you assist with Country ( is it Nz ) area if known - dates etc . -Regards
in Hi, my adoptive mother was Merilyn Williams nee Somervell
I think she was married to Henry Johnson ( Not proven ) you could try the website -->www.ngaitai .maori.nz Some body their may know more. or one of our members may be related and answer your...
in Ani Patene was born in helensville aprrox 1837 and lived in the Kaipara region. She was buries in Rotorua when she passed away. I am looking for any link, at this stage.
Thank you for your help. But no luck. There doesn't seem to be a Clara Clifton anywhere. Yet on her marriage certificate to John McCormick, she states her name as Clara Clifton, not Sutton, so I...
by marianparkins 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for the Clifton who married Clara Sutton
Hi Penny, Just curious about David Ralph Firlotte (went by Ralph)(have seen it Furlotte) I have him born June 3 1902, to Patrick Firlotte (first wife Mary Duplessie) and Abigail Firlotte. I...
by BybelM 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for Furlotte/ Firlotte/ Ferlotte/ Ferlatte/ Furloughts anywhere
Hi, did any future Jacksons settle in NZ pl?
by bl0ndie 4 years, 2 months ago
in JACKSONS in Australia
Hi, did any future Jacksons settle in NZ pl?
by bl0ndie 4 years, 2 months ago
in JACKSONS in Australia
Hello Djrusfam, hope some of this might help: JARDEN of Christchurch
in Looking for Jarden Christchurch New Zealand
Mr. Edmondsallen, I've been reading your journals. Many of them are so funny!! Keep it up! As we search through the age of years gone by, we need some good "ole fashioned" laughter! Thank you.
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 2 months ago
in searching for john waters possibly my great great great grandfather. my question is: Is john waters my great great great grandfather? John Waters home in 1850 was in Spartanburg, SC. From 1850 federal census. his estimated birth abt 1805. cenus no.
Mr. Edmondsallan, Thank you. I need to get father and grandfathers in better order. I'll get a journal and do my best to get it all together correctly. Thanks a lot! Regards. Yes, John Waters...
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 2 months ago
Mr. Edmondsallan, I just checked your profile. I am sincerely impressed. What an educator you are! Congratulations!
by 1bobbylee 4 years, 2 months ago
in Looking for anything on my GGGG Granfather Waters - Southern Spartanburg County SC