Josephine married 14 June 1894 as per this newspaper article: ... BRYANT --BASSETT. on the 14th June at St Josephs Roman Catholic Church Ohariu by the Rev Father Lane assisted by the Rev Father...
in BASSETT & BRYANT - a brother and a son killed in war within same 2 weeks
By time you finish your 'pub crawl' you will not remember the names. With a big grin from me.
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Liquor Licenses Sydney 1809
I haven't looked. I had this one already transcribed in word so may as well post it. I'll gradually add the names of the inns as I find them. That will make them a little more informative.
in Liquor Licenses Sydney 1809
Hope you don't find this on online ... you can only drink so much.
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Liquor Licenses Sydney 1809
Looking for William M. Gross, Joseph or Alma Gross family. Contact me. e-mail Name: Alicia Valenzuela Thanks.
by jaquer1 5 years, 7 months ago
in LOOKING FOR ATCHLEY, BROWN, RENEMAN, GROSS, & FALKENBERG
I need a drink after that!
by tonkin 5 years, 7 months ago
in Liquor Licenses granted in the Colony of New South Wales 1810
I caught the @#@ - What does ###$@ say?
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 7 months ago
in Liquor Licenses granted in the Colony of New South Wales 1810
Hi ngairedith. Josephine Bassett's mothers name was Sarah jessica Hudson. The problem I have here though is that with the dates of births I have makes her only 12 when she had Josephine. So...
by neilr94 5 years, 7 months ago
in BASSETT & BRYANT - a brother and a son killed in war within same 2 weeks
Do you know when and where in Scotland James was born or approximate dates or even a guesstimate would help. Do you have any parents information? Any information would be helpful in searching...
by asheppard 5 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for info on John Havelock Anderson (Scottishman)
1.owner edit 2. Browse 3. choose photo -open. 4. submit
in I would like to attach a photo to a Journal but not sure how to do it.
What a nuisance. I just finished transcribing all this then found it already online. @#@###$@
in Liquor Licenses granted in the Colony of New South Wales 1810
Thanks. Where do I find the couple that you mentioned? Some writers suggest that Cyriac may have been Daniel's uncle. While I have my doubts, both their connections with Milton seems more than a...
by dcorney 5 years, 7 months ago
in I am looking for information on Peter Skinner, Staymaker, London, c. 1700
in "THE GLEN" LEFROY TASMANIA
Yes, initially Shropshire threw me too, but I reckon I proved it valid via the Corbet link?? And then I fondly imagined the quotes above did strongly suggest that Daniel was Mary's brother....
by mowsehowse 5 years, 7 months ago
in I am looking for information on Peter Skinner, Staymaker, London, c. 1700
Hi Nagoc, My grandmother was Myra Sward she was born on Bruny Island, Tasmania on the 23/10/1911, sister of Kath Sward, daughter's of Emmanuel Sward who hailed from Portugal.
by shanem 5 years, 7 months ago