Do you have a James Churchill born in Canada in 1848 who married Emma R. Blake in 1868. That is some of my family.
by wildkats 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for Churchill of Kakahi Taumarunui
Do you have a James Churchill that was born 1848 in Canada? If so I'm looking for his fathers name. Thanks Connie Kissee/Coffman/Churchill
by wildkats 5 years, 8 months ago
in Looking for CHURCHILL of Crewkerne, Somerset, UK
James Smythe DRIPPS married Hannah WRIGHT on 15 Jan 1901 in Knox Church, Dunedin. Hannah was 24 & James was 27 - their children were: 6 Jan 1902 - 1980 Ivan Jackson Dripps - Ivan...
in Looking for Dripps of New Zealand
Since you gone back that far can you tell me where the Hall of Records is for 50 BC
in ALICE ANN ARNOLD - Lincolnshire, -England - 1855
Hi you may already know this!! 1841 cencus Buckland St Mary Somerset England James Sparks m 75 AgLab from this county WLLM DOBLE M 35 " " ELIZABETH DOBLE F...
by sug 5 years, 8 months ago
in DOBLE Adolphus married Susan JEFFREY 1856
by Megsy1955 5 years, 8 months ago
in STIEGER
Their was about 20 all together , but no more came even close
in RE- CLARENCE BURDEN - Ohio - 1898 ( lizburn 08 ) 21/7/ 2011
Dont mind at all Jan - The more sets of eyes the better. Thank you
by becdean 5 years, 8 months ago
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
how about some info on these people like, names, dates, countries they came from, children etc - might help narrow it down
in info on stricklands from Blenheim, Silvius the same
I re searched the Arnold ancestry for five ( 5 ) years 4 hrs a day x(6 )says a week Finished with a rather large leather bound book of over ( 500 ) pages from - 1103 BC to 2007 AD . I gave it...
in ALICE ANN ARNOLD - Lincolnshire, -England - 1855
Hi this would be ENID EVA GRACE mother .I know from her marriage certificate that she was divorced 1918.And have no idea what her first husband's name was .Thank you for the information .Sometimes...
by Margy1935 5 years, 8 months ago
in looking for HOPE
Do you mind if I send it to ngairedith to have a squizz
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
Yeah, I remember. I stole turnips when I was just a wee kid. And, shortly, my Dad was giving me a licking. Court day arrived!!
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 8 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Oh Yes. I've heard that "stolen fruit is sweeter" But, only for a short season... Court Day!!!!!!!!!!
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 8 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Across the ditch? What does that mean?
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 8 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
remember the old saying, "stolen fruit is sweeter"
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Just think Ngairedith. Possiby, a lot of heartache, mental turmoil, possibly ulcers, headaches, acid reflux disease, court expenses, to have someone available to milk the cows, collect the...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 8 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
I guess it was just another case of not much happening across the ditch.
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Thanks Jan - You got a lot more read than i did and thanks for the tip. Appreciate your help :)
by becdean 5 years, 8 months ago
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
thank you bobby, I think the case went to court more over the slander by Miss Hall than the apples of Mr Worgan
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD