Do you know Eddie Arnold? The country and western singer. He was my mothers favorite singer... Mr Ed have you ever traveled to Nashville Tenn to the "Grand Ole Opry?"
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 10 months ago
in ALICE ANN ARNOLD - Lincolnshire, -England - 1855
Where are the photos, I would like to have them please
by lola126 5 years, 10 months ago
in looking for William Arrow
Some people don't know the truth when they see it I guess the door will have to remained closed.to some with their comments on and about many things that have been a part of my life . All I have...
in ALICE ANN ARNOLD - Lincolnshire, -England - 1855
Confucius said; "The Master fished with a line but not with a net; when shooting he did not aim at a resting bird."
in Flourishing Family Tree - The longest in the world 551-479 BC
Yes the mother was Mary Ann VAISEY born 14 February 1802 in Kingswood, Gloucestershire and died on 20 September 1833 in Twerton, near Bath, Somerset. ... Where my granddaughter coincidently...
in looking for parents of Mary Jane , Alfred, Thomas and Edwin
This is the GLASSCOCK family of Eulalia she was the daughter of John GLASSCOCK b: 30 August 1803 Clavering. m. Ann HOCKLEY 1804-1874 at St Mary the Virgin, Arkesden, Essex on the 23 May 1829...
in looking for GLASSCOCK of Kempsey N.S.W. Australia
do you know Charles mother's maiden name please
by andrewsm 5 years, 10 months ago
in looking for parents of Mary Jane , Alfred, Thomas and Edwin
there was the Healey Asylum in Lewiston, Maine and Goodwill Hinkley school, in Hinkley
by lola126 5 years, 10 months ago
in orphans and orphanages
Hello, They are my maternal Great Grandparents. They had 1 daughter Mary Ann and she married Arthur Price. They had a daughter Amy who married Robert McKenzie and then they had 1 child Edna...
by edna144 5 years, 10 months ago
in looking for GLASSCOCK of Kempsey N.S.W. Australia
Albison is not that common. maybe you could find marriages for these
by lola126 5 years, 10 months ago
in Albison - Lewiston and Auburn Children's Home
were you in a home with all these people
by lola126 5 years, 10 months ago
in HAM - Lewiston and Auburn Children's Home
start with you and your relations
by lola126 5 years, 10 months ago
in what is my family tree
any descendants - have you joined our website at all _ we lack a few canadians - come on in its a great website we could do with your knowledge on Canada
in NIAGARA- -Canada - 1792
are any of his descendants members ???
in JOSIAH BULL - Ontario - Canada
Thanks for these. By 1910, Katherine had married Joseph Grace and was already a mother. In the 1900 Census record, Katherine is too old. But, where did you find the census record? Are you...
by maclarke 5 years, 10 months ago
in RE - Father of KATHERINE MORRIS - Pensylvania - ( Maclarke ) 23/7/2011
Some dates would be useful. This site: http://automatedgenealogy.com/index.html allows a free search of the 1851, 1901, and 1911 Censuses of Canada. Also, if you go to Ancestry.com, and click...
by maclarke 5 years, 10 months ago
in I have some information on my great grandfather and I want to research it further. He is listed on my grandfather's death certificate as Daniel J. McGowan born in Ontario, Canada, but my grandfather was born in Sacramento, CA. I would appreciate any info
this ' so called " black list " is not researched vry often and yet is a big part in canads argumentations
in " BLACK LIST " A part of the Ancestral history of Canada
forgot to say - come back to us for further assistancde if you want to
in RE- HENRY SCANLON - Ireland - ( saeslin ) 24/7/201
their many of his descendants still living there today . I am thinking of having a go at it
in JOSEPH BRANT - Ontario - Canada