excellent copy and paste Ed
by metisarehot 5 years, 11 months ago
in PALEO-INDIANS - Canada
He started as a sheep farmer with his brother Joseph but then got into mining. After he got married he moved to Peak Hill, Coolgardie in 1903 and from there in 1906 he went to Meekatharra. (mining)...
in Clarkson from Yorkshire to Western Australia.
their are many new zealand family names in this listing which could even be your next door neighbour
in LETTERS of NATURALISATION -NZ- From Papers Past
hi janilye, when Robrt Leeder Charkson died it was recorded he was a "squatter"
in Clarkson from Yorkshire to Western Australia.
btw your work is TRASH
by metisarehot 5 years, 11 months ago
in ACCURACY of CENSUS REPORTS ( Daniel 2229 ) 30/7/2011
All you do is copy and paste why is that?
by metisarehot 5 years, 11 months ago
in ACCURACY of CENSUS REPORTS ( Daniel 2229 ) 30/7/2011
She had two sons Peter & Joseph and their surname was recorded as GOMES however I cannot find deatils of their birth.
by cassa 5 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for MARY GIL-MARTIN
May I suggest that you give more information on this person so that we can be of assistance to you.
by poorone 5 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for MARY GIL-MARTIN
First of all have you talked with your relatives to see what information they have on your Fowler family? With having such a large family there might be someone else that was interested in the...
by poorone 5 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for father of Francis Kennedy Fowler of Attalla County, MS died in 1981
I am trying to add to it beyond Jonathon. I have information below him. Jonathon born Nov. 1813 in Pennsylvania wife- Jane McCraken who was born 1815.
by treelover 5 years, 11 months ago
in COLEMANS of ohio
What information are you looking for on the Coleman family? Could you please be a little more specific in what you would like help with so we know where to start in helping you.
by poorone 5 years, 11 months ago
in COLEMANS of ohio
genesreunited Please go to rootsweb and follow up on my suggestion and email the person that has Allison W. Reynolds in their tree.
by poorone 5 years, 11 months ago
in HOW DO YOU RESEARCH SOMEONE WHO WAS RAISED BY ANOTHER FAMILY AND ALL YOU KNOW IS THERE LAST NAME
what you have found is common, my own ancestors have varying places of birth and different surname spellings from census to census, that aside the actual first names and birthdates of the family...
by Boru 5 years, 11 months ago
in How accurate are Census reports?
For the most part I find them to be very accurate ...
by Boru 5 years, 11 months ago
in How accurate are Census reports?
Hello Cousin I have all you need on the Silver Family and All the Lynch Record. Give me a ring or an e mail if you want a copy.
by JonLynch 5 years, 11 months ago
in Looking for Silver, Lynch, Dellinger and Woody (Last names).
I am told my grandfather Francis Kennedy Fowler's family came from the Carolinas - some settled in Mississippi and some went to Oklahoma. No names avail
by BGFOWLER 5 years, 11 months ago
in Some Fowlers /Upstate S.C. ,
do you know what site it i s for adopted children
by michigankat1965 5 years, 11 months ago
I have another reason to add to the list: The family Bible that contains all the names you are researching was given to a person who doesn't care who any of his relatives are, and either...
by daneil2229 5 years, 11 months ago
in The Laws Of Genealogy (updated by our members)