Thanks Caroline I would love the info you can get on him. im sure he fits in my line there
by Dolores_R 6 years, 7 months ago
in Loggains-Loggins Ala and Ark
Hi, Where are your Ethridge/ERtheridge family from?
by cardiff69 6 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for the famly of Ethridge or spelled Etheridge
Thanks MsMeridy for mentioning our site. Hope to see all of you in http://www.looking4kin.com/chat.html soon. If chatting is not your thing check the links out...
by Just_M 6 years, 7 months ago
in Gain information, share information and chat live
Some words to the spelling of names: For the German name Wilhelmina we have several short names: Minnie is one and the other is Wilma. I think in the above discussion both are right for...
by Wolfgang_Horlbeck 6 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for August Utesch of Pommerania
Elizabet's mother was a Collins
by Dawn2 6 years, 7 months ago
in Berne-Blazely Family Tree
Please remove (nee Collins
by Dawn2 6 years, 7 months ago
in Berne-Blazely Family Tree
May Elizabeth Berne (nee Collins) married Frederick Blazely
by Dawn2 6 years, 7 months ago
in Berne-Blazely Family Tree
He was my grandfather. I know very little about his family in Clara, MS. He retired in Mobile, AL. He was married to Goldie Jones, of MS. He died in 1967. He had red hair. I am wondering...
by packmtn 6 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for ancestors of Leslie Stanley, Mobile, AL
You may increase your chances of finding more info by also going to RootsChat . Register as a new user, then goto their Emigrants to New Zealand board.
by allycat 6 years, 7 months ago
in JESSOP marriages New Zealand 1855-1930 - GROOMS
Arrival of "The Lady Nugent" Lady Nugent Q.Can you confirm where exactly they came from? England or Wales? Q.Were Thomas & William BEVAN born 1836 ... twins?
by allycat 6 years, 7 months ago
in My Bevan Family
Goto RootsChat.com register as a new user, then post a lookup request at the Emigrants to United States board to see if rootschatters can find more on your HOFMANNs. Do this for your other...
by allycat 6 years, 7 months ago
in hofmann's of Krombach, Bavaria, Germany
I take it you already know about Ernest's first marriage to Ella "Helen" Smart? This marriage with 5 children. My grandfather, Eric, being one of them.
by Mattjames 6 years, 7 months ago
in Looking For Eric Bacon of Nottingham
Thomas Bevan Born 1801 Died 16 June 1881 Otaki NZ Mary Bevan B 1801 D 14 March 1841 At sea off NZ Children 1 George B 1 Feb 1823 C 3 Feb 1823 Whitchurch 2 Edward B 10 Mar 1825 C 1...
by Raewyn 6 years, 7 months ago
in My Bevan Family
by Raewyn 6 years, 7 months ago
in My Bevan Family
he is my uncle
by cwhinery 6 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for the family of Wesley WHINERY of kansas.
I am a Wetherell from Brooklyn NY. My father was very "friendly" and left a whole bunch of us around the city!:)
by RWetherell 6 years, 7 months ago
in looking for New York State Witherell
This my Great grandfather John Weston as an old man in the back of 66 Park Lane West Pendelbury Lancashire England
by lindylou 6 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Westons of England
Hi, Sorry to say that no Jeremiah Gregory or Mary House in my PAF .... do hope you will be successful in finding the right branch. Good luck Cheerio KitKat
by KitKat 6 years, 7 months ago
in GREGORY family from Wiltshire England
DETTER Family Crest and Name History The Surname Navigator . Give this site a whirl for your 'VAN METER' surname origins also. Editor AUSTRALIA
by allycat 6 years, 7 months ago
in SEARCHING ORIGINS OF THE NAME DETTER
Hi BruumStyk and thanks for your message. How was your greatgrandmother descended from Sir Francis Drake as he had no children? Through a sibling? I am intrigued as this must be the same for my...
by Jaxb 6 years, 7 months ago