The only thing I know for certain is that there is ALWAYS an original birth certificate and can be applied for. For any legal adoption to take place the original certificate must be available....
in Birth certificates for the adopted
I've also found a couple of surprises on another site also operated by the National Library of Australia at: http://trove.nla.gov.au. As well as early 20th century newspapers, that include such...
by chrisoz 4 years, 5 months ago
in Australian NEWSPAPERS Online 1840-1845
Sue, edmond was asking what name, county, date etc. There is a lot of information in old family classified advertisements on the net both for USA and Australia that I have found so far. In most...
by margarms 4 years, 5 months ago
in What is the best way to find information for the death of some-one?
Thank you for your Article Linda.Regards JoyW
by Sarajane 4 years, 5 months ago
in Can Genealogy Can Give Greater Meaning to Everyday Life?
George Pearson -b-1838-Yarwath-Westmoreland-m-Agnes Armstrong Father -Thomas Pearson -b-1806 Bongate Westmoreland Eng- m-23 May 1835 Mother -Margaret Edger -b-1810 " " "...
in PEARSON connection to the LYNDS/LIND family in New Zealand
A good find sue, Ballarat & District Genealogical Society Inc. in the Goldfields Region of Central Victoria, Australia has a huge amount of information and links including the following (all...
in I have found a good site if your family is in Australia.
that is all I found - research forward from the base of how name started - they must meet up seeing that was the start - regards
in John Liddell, Sarah Fisken and Hodgen Liddell Family
If she was born in 1944 you may not be able to find anything as their is a 100 year time gap tied to daily date in most countries . therefore oficial records to research for you to get official...
in I'm looking for Louise Suing. I think that she lives in Jamaica
Ok . just to assist but not a good practice we will estimate You said she was your G Grandmother - ok we'll asume you are ( 50 )now in 2011 ( have to start somewhere ) well deduct that from...
in In my family search,I come to a dead end with my great grandmother,
That site has sure improved since I last visited it, wow another article.
by suegraham 4 years, 5 months ago
in SHERWELL Family in Australia
no -they are not my family tree - Regards
in Looking for parents of William BEATTIE born Dumfries 1796/8
The trouble with that she would charge me again and i don't feel like she gave me what it is worth.
by deninetaylor46 4 years, 5 months ago
in what link would you use to find a person name that is nowhere to be found?
you need to get the website off her and what she put in to find . Other wise you could be working and searching with a completely wrong ancestry base - Regards
in what link would you use to find a person name that is nowhere to be found?
--> familysearch.org --> pilot search - advance search --> Surname only --> welshpool.Powys wales .uk worth having a look - ( 784 ) of that name - for you to research - Regards
in JOHN NEWILL 1770's -1841
Website --> familysearch.org -->pilot search --> advanced --> surname only --> Shropshire England =( 398 )= 16 pages - 1585 --1975 -Regards
in EAKIN, IKIN, HEKIN in Shropshire. England
From my cousin she had done the research but i would like to know if it is true or not.She told me she got it from other family trees. But i don't have the paper evidence only what i paid her for.
by deninetaylor46 4 years, 5 months ago
in what link would you use to find a person name that is nowhere to be found?
Thanks Jan, The Sherwells are in my family a few times my 2nd great grandmother was a SHERWELL who married a cousin also a SHERWELL. The family tree program is having a hard time with it. So am...
by suegraham 4 years, 5 months ago
in SHERWELL Family in Australia
Thanks. 'll give them a try. Colleen
by cbell 4 years, 5 months ago
in Where was calvin t. faircloth b. 1889 in NC between 1889 and 1920?
I hope one of our members may be able to assist you . keep your fingers crossed - Regards
in Weese, German family photos