Hello again. Will see what I can do.
by tonkin 4 years, 4 months ago
in PERRIN John married Emily STEPHENS 1870
Greetings Stroudperrin - and welcome to FamilyTreeCircles. To start with I'm not connected to this PERRIN line, but I did do a spot of research on this family while researching the PERRIN lines...
by tonkin 4 years, 4 months ago
in PERRIN Mark and Mary Ann JONES
Hi, You may have seen this already. The Hobart Mercury, 1st December 1869 page3. A newspaper article about the drowning death of Constable Ferdinand Christopher Hauth....
by Aussie1947 4 years, 4 months ago
in Any history of the life of Ferdinand Hauth,from Prerow,Prussia, who died in Tasmania in 1869
thanks for the insite/help.
by ibsherrie 4 years, 4 months ago
in any info for CURTIS russelville arkansaw
hello allycat - Thats a cracker of a website !!! regards edmondsallan
in IRELAND: Meanings and origins of common last names of Ireland
Hello ibsherrie. you might have to dig deeper and come up with more info. Go for the grandparents .Your mother would know both sides In general. If she is very old -Her father & mother . Your...
in any info for CURTIS russelville arkansaw
John is my 1st cousin 2 removed. There is a Perrin Family reunion in Deniliquin NSW on the 9th March 2011. More info needed on this side of the family, that is John's father Henry's side.
by Stroudperrin 4 years, 4 months ago
in PERRIN John married Emily STEPHENS 1870
Hello Anthony and welcome to FamilyTreeCircles. Looks like we may have a family connection. I have Edward LEGGO and Elizabeth HOSKIN married in St Just in Penwith, Cornwall in 1816. Witnesses...
by tonkin 4 years, 4 months ago
in Edward Saundry Leggo (1793) - Elizabeth Hoskins (1769)
Hi tonkin, I am George Henry Perrin's granddaughter and I am organising a Perrin family reunion in Deniliquin NSW on 9th March 2011. I live in Victoria.(By the way it is John Orlando not...
by Stroudperrin 4 years, 4 months ago
in PERRIN Mark and Mary Ann JONES
Thank You. Now believe a divorce may not have been obtained.may be a case of Bigamy,as Alfred Jackson married Frederika Hauth in Tasmania in 1900 and then moved to New Zealand the same year.
by jacanja 4 years, 4 months ago
in Looking for a divorce record for Alfred John Jackson and Alice Jane brooks in NSW or Tasmania,Australia
Do the same in geneanet
by Rick3 4 years, 4 months ago
in Lott families in Canada
Nil results found for your couple at the NSW State Records online. Nil for Archives Office of Tasmania - Tasmanian Divorces 1861 - 1920. EDITOR.
by allycat 4 years, 4 months ago
I had a look yesterday online and your LEDWELL genealogy is in family trees at RootsWeb. Scroll down to FamilyTrees WorldConnect, click on Search Family Trees, type in just simply Ledwell Edward...
by allycat 4 years, 4 months ago
in Can anyone help me please with info relating to the ancestors of Edward Henry LEDWELL (Born 1863 in Hobart, Tasmania, and his wife Esther Jane SMITH (Born 1862 in Richmond, Tasmania)? Married 21st April 1885 in Hobart, Tasmania.
Hi my Baxter family are from the east end of Glasgow have traced them back to 1767 then in Muiravonside (Stirlingshire) and have now hit a brick wall cannot get any further back. any Ideas please
by janteb 4 years, 4 months ago
in Anyone looking for BAXTERS from Glasgow ?
by janteb 4 years, 4 months ago
in Anyone looking for BAXTERS from Glasgow ?
I am searching for an ancestor, obviously a lost further back in time. he was from yorkshire, england and resided in what is now known as east sussex
by BrendanAyres 4 years, 4 months ago
in the SQUIBB on PECK of TAITA (includes New Zealand settlers)
hello Janteb - have you got info on the Baxters of Glasgow ? If you have , we would love to read it . Or are you after some info etc> come back to us !! Regards edmondsallan
in Anyone looking for BAXTERS from Glasgow ?