Morrish-there are heaps of them and many are in the States but our came from Cornwall to Melbourne, Australia and then married
by Billmare 5 years, 6 months ago
in How to narrow down search when ship not known?
just give me a surname
in How to narrow down search when ship not known?
Hi It is possible that the fathers name was omitted in error on Charles' birth certificate. I've found a few possibilities that you may like to have a look at, they might lead somewhere or...
by asheppard 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Violet Smith
Where would you suggest I look. I've checked NZ SHIPPING lists and other sites I have stumbled across from UK AND LOOKED vICTORIA, Melbourne
by Billmare 5 years, 6 months ago
in How to narrow down search when ship not known?
was that Nellie's married name? who did she marry? was she born in Wellington? then I will go have a nosey to see if I can find her
in HAY Nellie
Woops I ment the bakery was in Wellington, NZ. and I would love to know the adress to see if the building is still there.
by Rococo 5 years, 6 months ago
in HAY Nellie
maybe. Can I help?
in How to narrow down search when ship not known?
He was travelling on the ship 'Subraon' which had left Port Nicholson on the 15 August. Arrived in Sydney on the 18th. Arrived 1 September in Newcastle. Job Hudson had probably boarded in...
in My gg/father Job Hudson, was lost at sea (or jumped overboard) from the ship Subraon in 1848, traveling from New Zealand to Australia. I have his intestate papers but can find no record of his death in NSW or New Zealand. How can I find this
Prayer is good thanks. Have tried all that and so far nothing!! Test of the tolerance and is so long winded I find. Maybe I'm using the wrong site !!?
by Billmare 5 years, 6 months ago
in How to narrow down search when ship not known?
Marine Births and Deaths The 1856 Act made provision for the registration of births and deaths which occurred at sea while en route to NSW. The Registration of marine events included information...
and hope the name isn't too common. then pray
in How to narrow down search when ship not known?
Country of origin, country of Arrival, passenger name, approximate year.
in How to narrow down search when ship not known?
I just printed out that record and magnified it It reads- CAPPELN ANGEL DENMARK also where it says "Country of Intended FUTURE PERMANENT RESIDENCE" and they give options. He ticked...
in Claus Frederich Ehmsen death. Last heard of in QLD in 1926, may have gone back to Germany/Denmark
Acccording to the UK incoming passenger list he did on the steamer Jervis Bay. Looking at the page underneath where he is supposed to fill his proposed address in England he has written 'Capella...
You're right Boru. Copy and paste is not research. I noticed that a very intelligent historian helped you with a vast amount of data on your last name. You were desperate. She knew where to...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in What the term " RESEARCH " means
Thank you Sue. Reply winging it's way to you.
by tonkin 5 years, 6 months ago
in DOBLE Adolphus married Susan JEFFREY 1856
I think I have a fine thread for you. I have an ancestor John O'DONNELL. He died 1934. There were two John ODONNELLs died the same year in NZ. I choose the wrong John and received a NZ death...
by yjsantos 5 years, 6 months ago
in GALLAGHER - O'DONNELL married about 1885 - probably County Tyrone
Hi, I am Gensnr on other Forum. This will explain things. Cheers.
by Patog 5 years, 6 months ago
in Family of John O'Grady
Do you want the Eulalia and Thomas Egerton Dennis family of Kempsey?
in looking for GLASSCOCK of Kempsey N.S.W. Australia