I'm not sure about US searches but I suppose this site is a good start. http://www.archives.gov/veterans/index.html
in How can I find military records of my father and Great-Great Grandfather
You need to tell us what country suzy.
in dudley morris died in 1936
I'll give you a good start and you can do the rest. I think I know this family. I'll post a journal for you. I don't add living people though. If this isn't your family it'll be someone's so all...
in I am new to this.My Father's surname,Cornelius,from Blount county,Alabama.My year of birth is 1948.Born,Jasper,Alabama.Dad's sisters were Connie,Lucille,Willie and Ruth.Anyone have any info to get me started?
OOps, Is this legal on a genealogy site? Sounds like free adverting.
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 7 months ago
in I Tech Cluster franchise opportunity! (ITC_54100)
HAHAHAHAHA Jan, that is funny. Bless the dear lady's heart in the above picture. When my Mom got real elderly, she had to have dentures. Mom was never a shy one. When I took her to a...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 7 months ago
in Rebecca SMALL 1789-1883
oh dear unethical. thanks for the messages everyone. always the last to know anything.:(
by andrewsm 5 years, 7 months ago
in AN ALASKAN CRUISE HOLIDAY - JULY 2002
An old maori friend and his family from up north called in . Had a toilet stop , a cuppa . a chat and on their way again . It brought home to me how wonderful it is to have real friends in many...
in MAORI KNOWLEDGE 0F OCEAN'S CURRENTS
From my research, I know Thomas Murray MUNRO was born 1863. from his death certificate I know (the following)he was 73yo and was a labourer at Waharoa, NZ. I know at age 40 he married Ethel Evelyn...
by munroau5108 5 years, 7 months ago
in Munro Brothers in New Zealand
I have the marraige certif... Emma's brother William married Samuels Sister Emma
by chattypatty 5 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
This is a toughy. I can't even find the marriage between him and Elizabeth Long. I've found him in the 1871 census living alone with his father and as a widower.That's in Hepworth.
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
i have Ancestry so can access records
by chattypatty 5 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
yes Thanks I have all that info , just the info about above when she died & about any children
by chattypatty 5 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
I think this is her at 13 in the 1861 England Census Name: Emma Clarke Age: 13 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1848 Relation: Daughter Father's name: James Clarke Mother's name: Ann Clarke...
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
he married her after Emma died. need to know when she died & any children they had. believe they had one that died some time after Emma died. had been living with Emma's mother...Thanks
by chattypatty 5 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
I think the one I gave you up there married Elizabeth LONG. I'll have a look around for you.
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
or maybe the son born 1842 England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906 Name: Samuel Francis Gender: Male Birth Date: 13 Jan 1842 Christening Date: 14 Jan 1842 Christening Place:...
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
No, Born abt 1842 in Hepworth married Emma Clarke b 1848 in Hopton in 1965 in Hopton
by chattypatty 5 years, 7 months ago
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
would that be Samuel Francis b:1796
in Looking for Samuel Francis & Emma Clarke of Suffolk
With all these profile photographs I've been attaching over the years. I just can't help thinking,"Hasn't dentistry come a long way?"
in Rebecca SMALL 1789-1883