I've found him! He wasn't from Wales. He is actually part of a very long descent that includes Meriwether Lewis and Daniel Boone (siblings of his ancestors).
by veedgo 6 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for family of George Willson Lewis possibly from Wales
I started out searching for clues if I had indian,been told NO.As gram ethel was to be.yet find she wasnt unless lie.I had many notes ive taken down.working to see of geting interent back.not...
by SierraLee 6 years, 6 months ago
in Bertha French/Styles/Slade? Brat-Retreat-Vt??
My Steve slade used to play at gram Slades home in Bondville. Gramp was Leo Ora Slade & Hattie Belle French. Ive been doing alot of ancestor searching to find out WHO I was.I dont know about...
by SierraLee 6 years, 6 months ago
in Bertha French/Styles/Slade? Brat-Retreat-Vt??
Well it's all good then. Thanks Scott, I'm happy. :)
in Announcing: New User Profiles on FamilyTreeCircles
It is right, Jan. The page you're landing on /u/janilye/ replaces the old profile page /user/janilye/. you probably see it passing through your old profile page to the new one. I'll be getting...
by Scott_J 6 years, 6 months ago
in Announcing: New User Profiles on FamilyTreeCircles
Thank you Scott and KatMcGhee1951. One other thing! (don't roll your eyes) When I click my 'profile', it goes straight to journals and posts and seems to skip over another page, which flashes but...
in Announcing: New User Profiles on FamilyTreeCircles
Paul have more information on Shipley family and photos you can contact me at this email address [email protected] Take Care Moira
by clinmor 6 years, 6 months ago
in looking for shipley Warwick Queensland Australia
born where?
by Cor 6 years, 6 months ago
in Any information re: Alexaner John ROSS 1894-1972
I figured out the problem with the funny characters (no, not you Bob -- the typographical characters), so Jan, your posts should display properly now. Thanks to katmcghee1951 for unknowingly...
by Scott_J 6 years, 6 months ago
in Announcing: New User Profiles on FamilyTreeCircles
Don't feel badly. Everyone of us, if honest, will admit to being on the wrong path at some point or another. So, we retrace our steps and set out in another direction. Believe me, YOU are NOT the...
by lindsidelass 6 years, 6 months ago
in The Garnes Famiy: An Ammendment to Parts I and I I With Corrections.
on 30-11-2011 Elaine kindly wrote: ... I've just discovered your John Monk-Phoebe Owlett Family Tree... wow, all new information for me on my great, great, great grandparents! You listed Ellen...
in the children of John MONK & Phoebe OWLETT - UK to NZ
well, hello, it's nice to meet another family member!! Yes, my grandfather would talk about his time at his grandparents in Ridgetown. Do you have any family tree information?
by Cor 6 years, 6 months ago
in Wallaceburg,Ontario
Are you related? is this wall public? can I contact you off this wall?
by ecaftuobaesra 6 years, 6 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
Alice Pearl- birth not recorded until 1984- yes you read right. She was born dec 12th 1898- when her mother married Angus in 1899, the girls were put in an orphanage and Alice was adopted out.
by ecaftuobaesra 6 years, 6 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
hi there, Maud Ellen was also illegitimate. Born in 1896 to Ethel Oemcke what was your Nana's name ??
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
I just had a look at that census. It is Turk Street. Also this site is handy. The 1891 Census Transcription
in Looking for DAVIS William - born about 1813 in Aldgate, Middlesex, England
margaret ellen pugh married alfred clemson barber and her sister married his brother edward armadale barber
by glernda123 6 years, 6 months ago
in BARBER marriages 1840-1858 Victoria Australia
My Nana was an illegitimate Oemcke- her sister was Maud Ellen Melhuish- can you help me please?
by ecaftuobaesra 6 years, 6 months ago
in OEMCKE marriages in New Zealand 1869 - 1929
good journal jan
by lola126 6 years, 6 months ago
in John SIMPSON KIRKPATRICK 1892-1915 - ANZAC
Hello Brian I am a grand daughter of Vera Emily LONDON I am just finding out information now through a cousin of mine on the Thompson line I am on facebook if you would like t6o converse with me...
by maruzza 6 years, 6 months ago