UHHH? I thought you were going to research "research." research to me is to browze backward to find another's "research" For instance, If you discoverd words on a hard clay...
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in What the term " RESEARCH " means
excellent . you are absolutely right. not a thing about rubbish , points gathering , - opinions on research , etc' . It was pleasure to see your true view point and not your personal feelings -...
in What the term " RESEARCH " means
by wildkats 5 years, 6 months ago
in Need help with BOWER
You are so far ahead of me. I just started and having trouble finding out who James Churchill born 1848 in Canada fathers name and mothers name and maiden name. James was my Great Grandfather....
by wildkats 5 years, 6 months ago
in Josiah Churchill from England
Actually research means The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions... Not what you said it means ... have a Good...
by Boru 5 years, 6 months ago
in What the term " RESEARCH " means
Do you have a James Churchill born in Canada in 1848 who married Emma R. Blake in 1868. That is some of my family.
by wildkats 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for Churchill of Kakahi Taumarunui
Do you have a James Churchill that was born 1848 in Canada? If so I'm looking for his fathers name. Thanks Connie Kissee/Coffman/Churchill
by wildkats 5 years, 6 months ago
in Looking for CHURCHILL of Crewkerne, Somerset, UK
James Smythe DRIPPS married Hannah WRIGHT on 15 Jan 1901 in Knox Church, Dunedin. Hannah was 24 & James was 27 - their children were: 6 Jan 1902 - 1980 Ivan Jackson Dripps - Ivan...
in Looking for Dripps of New Zealand
Since you gone back that far can you tell me where the Hall of Records is for 50 BC
in ALICE ANN ARNOLD - Lincolnshire, -England - 1855
Hi you may already know this!! 1841 cencus Buckland St Mary Somerset England James Sparks m 75 AgLab from this county WLLM DOBLE M 35 " " ELIZABETH DOBLE F...
by sug 5 years, 6 months ago
in DOBLE Adolphus married Susan JEFFREY 1856
by Megsy1955 5 years, 6 months ago
in STIEGER
Their was about 20 all together , but no more came even close
in RE- CLARENCE BURDEN - Ohio - 1898 ( lizburn 08 ) 21/7/ 2011
Dont mind at all Jan - The more sets of eyes the better. Thank you
by becdean 5 years, 6 months ago
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
how about some info on these people like, names, dates, countries they came from, children etc - might help narrow it down
in info on stricklands from Blenheim, Silvius the same
I re searched the Arnold ancestry for five ( 5 ) years 4 hrs a day x(6 )says a week Finished with a rather large leather bound book of over ( 500 ) pages from - 1103 BC to 2007 AD . I gave it...
in ALICE ANN ARNOLD - Lincolnshire, -England - 1855
Hi this would be ENID EVA GRACE mother .I know from her marriage certificate that she was divorced 1918.And have no idea what her first husband's name was .Thank you for the information .Sometimes...
by Margy1935 5 years, 6 months ago
in looking for HOPE
Do you mind if I send it to ngairedith to have a squizz
in George JOHNSON married Drusilla MARTIN Ballarat, Victoria
Yeah, I remember. I stole turnips when I was just a wee kid. And, shortly, my Dad was giving me a licking. Court day arrived!!
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Oh Yes. I've heard that "stolen fruit is sweeter" But, only for a short season... Court Day!!!!!!!!!!
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago
in Samuel AUSTIN & his wives Lavinia NEWPORT + Alice Ann ARNOLD
Across the ditch? What does that mean?
by 1bobbylee 5 years, 6 months ago